FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > im craving .....................

im craving .....................

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

jelly babies wtf ???? -

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I had about four left. It's been all I could eat for the last few days. You can have the last four if you want.

"I had about four left. It's been all I could eat for the last few days. You can have the last four if you want."

thanks any green ones - my fave

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you bite off the heads or legs first?

head always

Pregnant

Well they say a bit of what you fancy does you good.

"Do you bite off the heads or legs first?

"

The butt I bet

"Pregnant

Well they say a bit of what you fancy does you good."

definately not pregnant - but im going to buy some tomorrow if im still in need

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

I'm craving a cuddle but have just under an hour to wait until the OH gets home from work. I've had a shit day at work (only finished the training today and went to look at where we'll be sat only to find that they haven't sorted that out yet and hopefully it will be ready monday - they took our photographs for our passes 5 weeks ago and yet they aren't ready either when they knew we would be coming back today)- beginning to think I made a bad choice in companies to work for - couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!

I guess I'm just tired and weepy cos I got split up from all the friends I made in training. I'll be fine once I'm snuggled up with my man. Big sigh and breathe!

"I'm craving a cuddle but have just under an hour to wait until the OH gets home from work. I've had a shit day at work (only finished the training today and went to look at where we'll be sat only to find that they haven't sorted that out yet and hopefully it will be ready monday - they took our photographs for our passes 5 weeks ago and yet they aren't ready either when they knew we would be coming back today)- beginning to think I made a bad choice in companies to work for - couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!

I guess I'm just tired and weepy cos I got split up from all the friends I made in training. I'll be fine once I'm snuggled up with my man. Big sigh and breathe! "

cuddle attached xx

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Pregnant

Well they say a bit of what you fancy does you good.

definately not pregnant - but im going to buy some tomorrow if im still in need "

I've just checked and there's definitely no green ones left. Mainly because I've just eaten the last four. Waitrose has them for £1 a bag at the moment.

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"I'm craving a cuddle but have just under an hour to wait until the OH gets home from work. I've had a shit day at work (only finished the training today and went to look at where we'll be sat only to find that they haven't sorted that out yet and hopefully it will be ready monday - they took our photographs for our passes 5 weeks ago and yet they aren't ready either when they knew we would be coming back today)- beginning to think I made a bad choice in companies to work for - couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!

I guess I'm just tired and weepy cos I got split up from all the friends I made in training. I'll be fine once I'm snuggled up with my man. Big sigh and breathe!

cuddle attached xx"

Thank you feeling lots better already

» Add a new message to this topic