FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Philpotts

The Philpotts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ue care and attention OP   Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

Makes me feel sick the more I hear about this trial. Just heard the phone call to the emergency services that she made. To think it was all false sickens me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some news stories I avoid because they are just too sad. That's one I'm avoiding.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just cant believe that someone would want to kill their children, its not as though it happened in one blind rage but was planned. Its worse than sick

birmingham

"Some news stories I avoid because they are just too sad. That's one I'm avoiding. "

If it involves children I try to too. I do like to watch the news though so sometimes unavoidable. I avoid certain films for the same reason

"I just cant believe that someone would want to kill their children, its not as though it happened in one blind rage but was planned. Its worse than sick"

By *picenicelyCouple  over a year ago

third star on the right

I honestly can't fathom how they could plan such evil. They are truly people for whom prison is far too good if they are guilty.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I must of been in a cave as I have not heard of this case, however from the comments on here it sounds sickening..

Ohhh the parents who killed their children by setting the house on fire... Pure evil

"I must of been in a cave as I have not heard of this case, however from the comments on here it sounds sickening.. "

Its the one where they set fire to the house with the six children in it that all died. Its been going on about a year

"I must of been in a cave as I have not heard of this case, however from the comments on here it sounds sickening.. "

I will not comment much as I knew two of the children, as when I lived in derby I lived near them.

I went to do the walk to help raise money soon after the fire. Everyone involved in that was so shocked.

"I must of been in a cave as I have not heard of this case, however from the comments on here it sounds sickening..

Its the one where they set fire to the house with the six children in it that all died. Its been going on about a year"

I know now I remember it.. just did not remember from the names alone...

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"I just cant believe that someone would want to kill their children, its not as though it happened in one blind rage but was planned. Its worse than sick"

Don't think they wanted to kill their children. They wanted a bigger house apparently and plotted to use this incident to get what they wanted - but went wrong.

What I don't understand is that they are on trial for manslaughter when I feel it should be murder. Their poor innocent children were sadly pawns in this sick 'game'.

"I just cant believe that someone would want to kill their children, its not as though it happened in one blind rage but was planned. Its worse than sick

Don't think they wanted to kill their children. They wanted a bigger house apparently and plotted to use this incident to get what they wanted - but went wrong.

What I don't understand is that they are on trial for manslaughter when I feel it should be murder. Their poor innocent children were sadly pawns in this sick 'game'."

In all my years of looking at applicants who want bigger houses.. I have to say I am not surprised at this.. people go to any lengths for housing

"I just cant believe that someone would want to kill their children, its not as though it happened in one blind rage but was planned. Its worse than sick

What I don't understand is that they are on trial for manslaughter when I feel it should be murder. Their poor innocent children were sadly pawns in this sick 'game'."

Who on gods earth would set fire to a house with six kids in just to get a bigger house, why didnt they do it when the kids where out and they where in. Makes it even worse that they where prepared to use their children is such a sick way

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I've been on the jury for a murder trial, the judge explained the difference in law to us.

For a person to be convicted of murder the jury must be convinced that they intended the person to die. If not then they are guilty of manslaughter and not murder.

It seems that the evidence in this case is pointing to manslaughter

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It is such a twisted case in so many ways. I really hope the children died as peacefully as possible, that parents tears were genuine at the beginning and that they were shocked that their plans had gone wrong.

Southwick

What I don't understand is that they are on trial for manslaughter when I feel it should be murder. Their poor innocent children were sadly pawns in this sick 'game'.

I've been on the jury for a murder trial, the judge explained the difference in law to us.

For a person to be convicted of murder the jury must be convinced that they intended the person to die. If not then they are guilty of manslaughter and not murder.

It seems that the evidence in this case is pointing to manslaughter"

Yes of course you are right - it was probably not their intention to kill their children.

Just means that their sentence will be less severe on this lesser charge but I hope that is not the case and their actions are treated in accordance with the outcome of their actions.

Bedworth

It seems that the evidence in this case is pointing to manslaughter Yes of course you are right - it was probably not their intention to kill their children.

Just means that their sentence will be less severe on this lesser charge but I hope that is not the case and their actions are treated in accordance with the outcome of their actions. "

Im my opinion no sentence would be long enough for what they have done

Southwick

It seems that the evidence in this case is pointing to manslaughter Yes of course you are right - it was probably not their intention to kill their children.

Just means that their sentence will be less severe on this lesser charge but I hope that is not the case and their actions are treated in accordance with the outcome of their actions.

Im my opinion no sentence would be long enough for what they have done"

That is how I feel and I guess most right-minded people.

I wonder what they are going through.

On a lighter note I wonder if this will qualify for a Darwin award.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have met Mick Philpott as has my housemate. We live about 15 mins walk from where this tragedy occurred.

As he has admitted to the lesser charge of manslaughter, then he is obviously guilty of causing the sad demise of his six children. He has many more by different women as well.

Let's hope justice prevails in the end.

"I have met Mick Philpott as has my housemate. We live about 15 mins walk from where this tragedy occurred.

As he has admitted to the lesser charge of manslaughter, then he is obviously guilty of causing the sad demise of his six children. He has many more by different women as well.

Let's hope justice prevails in the end. "

Those remaining children have to live with this the rest of their lives. How do you get over something like this?

Bedworth

"I have met Mick Philpott as has my housemate. We live about 15 mins walk from where this tragedy occurred.

I wasn't aware that he'd admitted manslaughter, I thought they had all denied all charges

"Makes me feel sick the more I hear about this trial. Just heard the phone call to the emergency services that she made. To think it was all false sickens me!"

This fucked up family lives a couple of miles from us...they really are scum of the earth. Not just for whats happened, but in general. Low-down, dirty, immoral, cancerous polyps on the anus of humanity.

he is such a fake person 2 pretend 2 faint wen he went 2 c children in the morgue ,,,,he shud b charged with murder wot a sadistic act 2 do with childrens lives ,,,, n i hope the other children he has with other females dont want anything 2 do with him ,,,,,,,,,

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Those remaining children have to live with this the rest of their lives. How do you get over something like this?"

I don't think they ever will, it's going to be lodged in their memory forever

By *agna Cum LaudeMan  over a year ago

Laudable

"Ohhh the parents who killed their children by setting the house on fire... Pure evil "
Have they been convicted of any offence?

"Ohhh the parents who killed their children by setting the house on fire... Pure evil Have they been convicted of any offence?"

Not yet, the trial is still going on.

birmingham

Good god, what does any decent woman see in him!!!

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Let's hope justice prevails in the end.

Good god, what does any decent woman see in him!!!"

Women see different things in men from what men see in women.

"Ohhh the parents who killed their children by setting the house on fire... Pure evil Have they been convicted of any offence?

Not yet, the trial is still going on."

Ok I was quick off the mark... I will rephrase.. The parents who are on trial for manslaughter of their children due to a house fire...

birmingham

"Ohhh the parents who killed their children by setting the house on fire... Pure evil Have they been convicted of any offence?

Ok I was quick off the mark... I will rephrase.. The parents who are on trial for manslaughter of their children due to a house fire..."

Murder or manslaughter...still responsible for their deaths!

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I dunno about the CPS but the COPFS duty is to secure the 'highest' level of conviction possible.

I've not followed press coverage of the trial but maybe there's a case for accepting a plea to manslaughter, 'encouraging' the Judge to apply the severest penalty available then using the parole system to ensure certain individuals stay incarcerated for a very long time.

Ok I was quick off the mark... I will rephrase.. The parents who are on trial for manslaughter of their children due to a house fire...

Murder or manslaughter...still responsible for their deaths! "

Yes but I assumed they were guilty when they have not been convicted.. innocent until proven guilty.. however reading up on this I have my own verdit..

Drive passed this house every day. Don't wish to pass judgement, though I have a good idea. All I will say is kids. Don't need to say no more.

» Add a new message to this topic