FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I need ideas

I need ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Right I am soon to be on the unemployment list.. Any ideas on what I could do...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Right I am soon to be on the unemployment list.. Any ideas on what I could do...

"

First of all I am sorry to hear that . So what are your skills what can u do

"Right I am soon to be on the unemployment list.. Any ideas on what I could do...

First of all I am sorry to hear that . So what are your skills what can u do "

I can drink vodka and suck like a dyson...

Im on the look out for a sex slave...i don't have much money but i can make ace cakes and bread

[Removed by poster at 01/03/13 14:35:27]

I can drink vodka and suck like a dyson... "

Pub cleaning lady?

"Im on the look out for a sex slave...i don't have much money but i can make ace cakes and bread "

Then you will have s roly poly of a sex slave...

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Only one answer to that cheeky and might not be the one you want..lol

Get round the agencies, get your cv out there...wherever you worked before, contact their competitors..you have experience...

I also have a treadmill and cross trainer its fine.

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

then you can work behind the bar and clean the carpets in the lounge lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

FFS cheeky, you are determined to put me on the naughty step for the weekend.....

work in Health Care

Some good qualities to have I need a good sucker

Phone lines?

Dead sexy voice

Get round the agencies, get your cv out there...wherever you worked before, contact their competitors..you have experience..."

Thanks for the sensible answer.. I have done. I am in the process of applying for a role that I fit 99% of it I just have to think of examples for the other 1% of it... I have also networked while being in this role so next week emails will be sent out to everyone with the subject give me a job!!

"FFS cheeky, you are determined to put me on the naughty step for the weekend....."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Come and wank me off.. Take no more than 5 mins and ill help you do your CV..

Keys skills- loves to toss the boss off ! Xx

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

With those skills you will never be destitute

With those skills you will never be destitute "

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Get round the agencies, get your cv out there...wherever you worked before, contact their competitors..you have experience...

Thanks for the sensible answer.. I have done. I am in the process of applying for a role that I fit 99% of it I just have to think of examples for the other 1% of it... I have also networked while being in this role so next week emails will be sent out to everyone with the subject give me a job!! "

somebody has to be sensible some of the time cheeky..xx

Thanks for the sensible answer.. I have done. I am in the process of applying for a role that I fit 99% of it I just have to think of examples for the other 1% of it... I have also networked while being in this role so next week emails will be sent out to everyone with the subject give me a job!!

somebody has to be sensible some of the time cheeky..xx"

And you are!! which is great I need someone sensible

"

I wouldn't tell anyone on here. You will be slated and ridiculed for eternity. You will be called a scrounger, a dole dosser, a burden on the taxpayer. You should not be allowed to ever go on holiday or eat anything that's not purchased from Lidl or Farmfoods. You shall not be expected to have any enjoyment in your life whatsover, and should spend the rest of your days, on your knees, thanking every working person for providing you with the bare minimum of money to survive on, funded by their taxes.

You should not ask for advice ever again, or even feel justified in commenting on these forums, for you will no longer be contributing to the good of the country. You will be abused for being able to afford internet access to even access this site whilst recieving benefits as it is classed as a luxury, only for the workers. ( nevermind the fact that the government wants every household to have internet access).

This is based on past posts on these forums about the unemployed, you can search the threads for proof but just thought we'd give you a 'heads-up' on what to expect.

( Hope you find a new employment opportunity very soon)

haha roughcutdiamonds i loved that post!! genius

I wouldn't tell anyone on here. You will be slated and ridiculed for eternity. You will be called a scrounger, a dole dosser, a burden on the taxpayer. You should not be allowed to ever go on holiday or eat anything that's not purchased from Lidl or Farmfoods. You shall not be expected to have any enjoyment in your life whatsover, and should spend the rest of your days, on your knees, thanking every working person for providing you with the bare minimum of money to survive on, funded by their taxes.

You should not ask for advice ever again, or even feel justified in commenting on these forums, for you will no longer be contributing to the good of the country. You will be abused for being able to afford internet access to even access this site whilst recieving benefits as it is classed as a luxury, only for the workers. ( nevermind the fact that the government wants every household to have internet access).

This is based on past posts on these forums about the unemployed, you can search the threads for proof but just thought we'd give you a 'heads-up' on what to expect.

"

get yourself on the sex lines, i saw a job ad, 16 per week for 18k not bad and you can do it all in your PJs ha ha

By *iverview1Couple  over a year ago

gourock

get a job with amey road repairs then you could still have all day to drink vodka

"

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i expect your on directgov website which is the jobcentre search site good luck babe xx talk to your vanillaworld friends to see if they know of any vacancies xx

"i expect your on directgov website which is the jobcentre search site good luck babe xx talk to your vanillaworld friends to see if they know of any vacancies xx "

No that is my "real world" thanks for the advice

Move to Manchester!! Find a job up here and come and live with me and Blake!!

Gravesend

"Move to Manchester!! Find a job up here and come and live with me and Blake!!"

sounds like a plan

On a more sensible note, you should know your rights when signing on for any benefits ie; JSA, income support. Do NOT sign any agreement forms about what the DWP EXPECT you to do to look for work. You are legally only required to take 'reasonable' steps to find employment. It is not mandatory to register on the universal jobmatch site, but feel free to use it to browsw for jobs.

Please use the following link to help you know your rights, as this Tory government will try to hoodwink you into signing agrements that are not legally binding, simply to influence their statistics.

http://consent.me.uk/universaljobmatch/

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Move to Manchester!! Find a job up here and come and live with me and Blake!!"

yes! Move up north -we're friendlier up here!

Gravesend

go self employed start your own company

» Add a new message to this topic