FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Most wonderful thing as just happened

Most wonderful thing as just happened

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

About 6 years ago via msn i came across this guy. We chatted for about a week before he was getting rid of his pc. We swapped numbers. Never ever was there any sexual innuedo's. That man completely changed my life, i was in a very dark place when i met him and he helped change my life around, he helped me find me, he was patient, we used to spend around three hours on the phone every other day. He helped me to believe in my morals and values to release the spiritual side of me. I would not be the happy, content person with a peace of mind that i am today without this guy. Strange thing we never met. He had no pc and would write really long letters to me with snippets taken from books to show me encouragement. He also would recommend books for me to read.

Hes a very vanila old fashioned guy, not up on tech stuff and didnt own a mobile phone.

About a year ago he was moving house and said he would ring with his new number and he never got back to me, i was so upset.

Ive just logged on one of my other sites and found a message headed "karen?" It is from him, he said he had been looking for me, taking in mind this guy as no idea what sites i use or my username or anything. He explained that he had lost my contact details when he moved.

So the upshot is im going to be ringing him this evening. Mostly im dying to find out what hes doing on an adult site lol.

All this and we never met face to face

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"About 6 years ago via msn i came across this guy. We chatted for about a week before he was getting rid of his pc. We swapped numbers. Never ever was there any sexual innuedo's. That man completely changed my life, i was in a very dark place when i met him and he helped change my life around, he helped me find me, he was patient, we used to spend around three hours on the phone every other day. He helped me to believe in my morals and values to release the spiritual side of me. I would not be the happy, content person with a peace of mind that i am today without this guy. Strange thing we never met. He had no pc and would write really long letters to me with snippets taken from books to show me encouragement. He also would recommend books for me to read.

Hes a very vanila old fashioned guy, not up on tech stuff and didnt own a mobile phone.

About a year ago he was moving house and said he would ring with his new number and he never got back to me, i was so upset.

Ive just logged on one of my other sites and found a message headed "karen?" It is from him, he said he had been looking for me, taking in mind this guy as no idea what sites i use or my username or anything. He explained that he had lost my contact details when he moved.

So the upshot is im going to be ringing him this evening. Mostly im dying to find out what hes doing on an adult site lol.

All this and we never met face to face"

Could that be considered stalking the old fashioned way.?...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol.....besides harrassing him for being on an adult site......is good news that your friend has tracked you down and you're gonna be back in touch

Good news hun xxx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Thats a fantastic story, I bet you couldn't believe your eyes and it will be brilliant for you guys to catch up! It's lovely to see good news!! Z xx

thats lovely enjoy..........

ps .... is he bi? .. pass my details lol .......

Kismet....go for it girl

xxxxxx

Brilliant, nice to hear things like that happen

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Awww D thats great, get a meet in asap, seems to me its been a long time coming!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

See not all single guys are horrid!

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

hope he lives up to your expectations

aww what a sweet story. He must be trying to find you thats so lovely.

That's lovely...

Hope it goes well for you.

xx

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

What a lovely story, feel all warm and cuddly

Oh Honey that's put a silly big grin on my face. How wonderful that he's managed to track you down.

Enjoy your call tonight, and let us know how it goes.

Hugs

Raz

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic