FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > relationships started on fab??

relationships started on fab??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone got any advice for a cpl who met through fab for nsa fun and ended up falling in love lol. anyone want to share their stories of starting a relationship on fab??? seems to be quite a popular event lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

god everyone does it, the funny thing is tho its usually the same people mixing and matching love this person one min, and then they love this person another the other person now loves this one.

its like jermey kyle sometimes hahahahah

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

My name is Debutante - and i joined fabs in Jan 2009.

I met my alter ego and fell in love.

I now have 96 profiles and lots ofimaginary friends - but most of all i love myself!!!

No i love me andmy partner the most,

We love each other very much - or so we lead each other and everyone else to belive.

Really we just love ourselves, and think we are the best.

We will do anything for the ultimate shag - so if we like you BWARE - cos we are dogs with a bone!!!

We wont let you go til we shag you!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I know of 2 couples who hooked up recently. There must be many more!

"god everyone does it, the funny thing is tho its usually the same people mixing and matching love this person one min, and then they love this person another the other person now loves this one.

its like jermey kyle sometimes hahahahah"

Lol well I hope we don't end up on jeremey kyle with a lie detector test!!! god can you imagine....Question "have you slept with anyone else during the relationship" Answer "yes lots but he was there for most of em" lol

Notting

"god everyone does it, the funny thing is tho its usually the same people mixing and matching love this person one min, and then they love this person another the other person now loves this one.

its like jermey kyle sometimes hahahahah

Lol well I hope we don't end up on jeremey kyle with a lie detector test!!! god can you imagine....Question "have you slept with anyone else during the relationship" Answer "yes lots but he was there for most of em" lol "

hahahahaha

Be brill tho!!!!!

"My name is Debutante - and i joined fabs in Jan 2009.

I now have 96 profiles and lots ofimaginary friends - but most of all i love myself!!!

We love each other very much - or so we lead each other and everyone else to belive.

We will do anything for the ultimate shag - so if we like you BWARE - cos we are dogs with a bone!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha"

that your personals ad? Id fuck ya..what ya wearing?? lmao

Think I'll stay away from this one............... xxxxxx

Notting

"My name is Debutante - and i joined fabs in Jan 2009.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

that your personals ad? Id fuck ya..what ya wearing?? lmao"

its negotiable!!!

LOL

"Think I'll stay away from this one............... xxxxxx"

come bacccccccccccck lolol we want ya lovvvvvvvve story lol

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"Anyone got any advice for a cpl who met through fab for nsa fun and ended up falling in love lol. anyone want to share their stories of starting a relationship on fab??? seems to be quite a popular event lol x "

Awww Sweet.!!!....its far cheaper than a dating site i suppose...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Awww Sweet.!!!....its far cheaper than a dating site i suppose... "

What were you saying last night about the physical cost?

"Think I'll stay away from this one............... xxxxxx

come bacccccccccccck lolol we want ya lovvvvvvvve story lol"

Nothing to see here move along lol xxx xxx

Nothing to see here move along lol xxx xxx"

spoil sport lol

Nothing to see here move along lol xxx xxx

spoil sport lol"

Honey, just don't want to make everyone jealous .............. lol xxx xxx

just go with it, discover what u both like & enjoy!!!!

dont understand why they stop swinging tho to be honest but each to their own

ah I met my patrick through Fab. he was the first guy i met from the site

havent been able to shake the bugger off since

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Yep met my special fella on here too.............

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around

its like jermey kyle sometimes hahahahah"

your such an old romantic lol

I know a few people who have met via verious swinging sites and 'fell in love' over the years ive been to two weddings of people from such sites, one of couples split before a year and i think the other lasted about 3 before they split, saying that i know one couple that never got married but have been together about 7 years so far so dont get married lol

I met someone in swinging and we had a relationship for about a year... we split up due to swinging and our expectations being different. Was gutted to be honest but hey... on reflection we should have stopped swinging and formed fully as a couple and then decided later re swinging.

I wish everyone happiness if they do meet someone.... but consider giving up meets for a while.

being a tad cynical, I think some guys look a vulnerable fem and hook up and before yu know it, a couple profile is created as he thinks it's his passport to more pussy and goodbye to the challenge of being a single guy on here.

If you find love on here, my best wishes for your future happiness.

xxxxxx

above is my opinion and happy for everyone who has posted they met their partners and no way incinuate anything xxx

covering my spineless ass there xxx

"being a tad cynical, I think some guys look a vulnerable fem and hook up and before yu know it, a couple profile is created as he thinks it's his passport to more pussy and goodbye to the challenge of being a single guy on here.

"

ive met countless men like this, have one meet and next thing you know they messaging me telling me they have found a couple for US to meet or telling me they think its a good idea for me to get more meets if we only met togther from now on or getting really funny with me if i turn down another offer to meet them because ive planned to meet someone else, having said that in far from vulnerable and a fuck off twat face does offen offend lol

"dont understand why they stop swinging tho to be honest but each to their own "

The reason we have decided to stop swinging is to enable us to get to know eachother properly without any distractions.

As we were both 'swingles' before there are definitely differences between that and swinging as a couple, and to be honest not sure if those differences will make swinging with my other half possible or not yet .............

Once we feel we have gotten to know more about eachother and our needs and wants then we will probably discuss the possibility of coming back to swinging as a couple - whether we will or not I really don't know but I do know it will be a joint decision one way or another xxx xxx

"dont understand why they stop swinging tho to be honest but each to their own

The reason we have decided to stop swinging is to enable us to get to know eachother properly without any distractions.

As we were both 'swingles' before there are definitely differences between that and swinging as a couple, and to be honest not sure if those differences will make swinging with my other half possible or not yet .............

Once we feel we have gotten to know more about eachother and our needs and wants then we will probably discuss the possibility of coming back to swinging as a couple - whether we will or not I really don't know but I do know it will be a joint decision one way or another xxx xxx"

hey guys sorry that didnt mean to come across directed at you, i wish u all the best

"

hey guys sorry that didnt mean to come across directed at you, i wish u all the best "

It didn't Honey, just wanted to give my view on it thats all....... Hugs xxx Raz xxx

Personally, I think it's perfectly understandable why 2 'swingles' who get together would then decide not to continue swinging, singly or as a couple.

And I don't think not wanting to share necessarily has anything to do with it either.

The simple fact of the matter is that the dynamics have changed, end of story! And good luck to them.

xxx Mwah xxx

"dont understand why they stop swinging tho to be honest but each to their own

Once we feel we have gotten to know more about eachother and our needs and wants then we will probably discuss the possibility of coming back to swinging as a couple - whether we will or not I really don't know but I do know it will be a joint decision one way or another xxx xxx"

We did exactly the same when we became a couple, took a few months off from swinging to get used to being a couple. Swinging was very diffferent when we started again and at first wasnt sure if i wanted to do it anymore but now we are fine. Have been together over 2 years now and got engaged a few months ago. We have hidden our profile at the mo as we have enough regular meets so dont feel the need to meet new people for a while.

Good luck to all the others who met swinging and we hope you are as happy as we are xxx

yep...met my fella on here too...

wasnt looking for it, it just happened...

just take each day as it comes...

we talk and thats what helps in any relationship...

thanks for the reply we were wondering whether to carry on with it or not so thanks for the advice and I think you're prob right xxxx

Ditto we've decided to do the same thing for a little while. good luck xx

» Add a new message to this topic