FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sorry seems to be

Sorry seems to be

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-and-K OP   Couple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

the hardest word. Another single guy, another let down, and they wonder why couples don't want to meet them!! Here's what i just messaged a single who really wanted to meet us, met socially, then wanted to meet tonight for fun......

We have deleted you from our friends list. You let us down this evening and never replied to the two messages we sent you in the last week. You may have a very good reason for doing so, but it wouldn't have taken a minute of your time to send us a quick pm to let us know what was going on, we could have forgiven that.

But not to contact us at all even though you have read one of the messages, that is just so rude.

We wish you luck with other meetings but Katee won't want to meet in the future.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Sorry IS the hardeset word.

And its not just single blokes either - believe me xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some say it.... MEANS nothing!

Notting

"Some say it.... MEANS nothing!

"

Oh really!!!!

Well stop bloody apologising then and get ya arse round here and make up for it then!!!!

Oh really!!!!

Well stop bloody apologising then and get ya arse round here and make up for it then!!!!"

lol.. when i'm sorry... you'll know lol!!

Notting

Oh really!!!!

Well stop bloody apologising then and get ya arse round here and make up for it then!!!!

lol.. when i'm sorry... you'll know lol!! "

Oooooooooooooooh baby!!!!!!!

His loss the pratt

As I've said before, things do crop up at the last minute, but in this day and age of various methods of communication, there's really very little plausible excuse for the deafening sound of silence!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

hell we would never not show to something we said we would go to its just so rude

Steve

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

That is so out of order not turning up and not to let you know is unforgivable.

Did this chap have much experience of swinging? Does he have verifications?

I know for some new guys to the scene the thought of going to another guy's house and fucking his wife is a huge turn on but for others it is a very anxious moment and there comes a defining point whereby one or the other of the two polatiries will manifest itself. He'll either commit to turning up or bottle it totally. If it's the former this thread wouldn't exist, if it's the latter - he'll probably feel that swinging isn't for him so it doesn't matter what you think of him.

If he comes back on here at a later date to try again, well, that's a different matter altogether and he'll have much to prove, and not just to himself.

Remain a swinger for long enough and this situation will happen to everyone, maybe even more than once. The trick is to have a back up plan even if all that involves is you and your partner heading off to a hotel and pretend not to know each other - role play it, it's great fun.

"the hardest word. Another single guy, another let down, and they wonder why couples don't want to meet them!! "

You might want to rephrase that. I know where your coming from but single men aren't a single collective intellect, and there are as many rude time wasting couples as there rude time wasting single men.

Arc - former single guy

Notting

"

Arc - former single guy"

HOW GOOD does that feel to say hunny!!!!

MWAH xxxx

Raz posting and saying "my other half" yesterday gave me a warm fuzzy feeling

Arc

lol...Nooooooooo, no warm fuzzy feelings, no smoochy moochy stuff.

Hello you two.xx

Well the couples profile may mean less of that on the forum, but I can't promise anything.

Although it has to be said, now that the furry boots on the other foot, I'm finding it quite funny reading the mail we get from single men. Does my ego no end of good when I compare it to what I sent out lol

Arc

"Well the couples profile may mean less of that on the forum, but I can't promise anything.

Although it has to be said, now that the furry boots on the other foot, I'm finding it quite funny reading the mail we get from single men. Does my ego no end of good when I compare it to what I sent out lol

Arc "

really?

" wanna play with my Wii"?.....worse than that????

lmao.x

"Well the couples profile may mean less of that on the forum, but I can't promise anything.

Arc

really?

lmao.x"

Thought playing with wee was right up ya street...lol

Arc

really?

lmao.x

Thought playing with wee was right up ya street...lol "

ewwww no!....id piss on you if you were on fire though, but thats because im all heart.

Arc

really?

lmao.x

Thought playing with wee was right up ya street...lol

ewwww no!....id piss on you if you were on fire though, but thats because im all heart."

TY...X...

why waste yr time even typing to someone who has wasted enough of your time already, i would just block and that be the end of it

"

Now then dont you go promising anything on my behalf xxx

Now then dont you go promising anything on my behalf xxx "

Yes dear

Arc

Yes dear

Arc "

You dont have to let everyone know how well trained Ive got you already you'll still get your special pressie on Thursday xxx xxx

Yes dear

Arc You dont have to let everyone know how well trained Ive got you already you'll still get your special pressie on Thursday xxx xxx "

Ooooo having the old Ball and Chain fitted this soon?

Yes dear

Arc You dont have to let everyone know how well trained Ive got you already you'll still get your special pressie on Thursday xxx xxx

Ooooo having the old Ball and Chain fitted this soon? "

On order from Rapunzels Discount Bondage Store......oh, you meant the metaphorical ball and chain

Notting

"Raz posting and saying "my other half" yesterday gave me a warm fuzzy feeling

Arc"

well after reading all the comments after - dont let her buy you a weeee for xmas!!!!

LOL

xxxxxx

Back of Beyond

Couple things to add as other posters brought them up....

The guy was verified by several other members, is a gold contributor to this site and seemed genuine and up for it at our social meet.

Somebody mentioned don't include all single guys as a collective. why ever not? this year we have now had 4 single guys and 2 couples lets us down. When the couples have done so, I have posted similar messages about them also. We are nothing but fair when complaining

"Couple things to add as other posters brought them up....

The guy was verified by several other members, is a gold contributor to this site and seemed genuine and up for it at our social meet.

Somebody mentioned don't include all single guys as a collective. why ever not? this year we have now had 4 single guys and 2 couples lets us down. When the couples have done so, I have posted similar messages about them also. We are nothing but fair when complaining "

Probably a bit pedantic, but its the 'they' and 'them'. 'A' guy fails to turn up, but 'they' get the blame.

But you missed out on a perfectly servicable single male just on the otherside of the river

Arc

"Raz posting and saying "my other half" yesterday gave me a warm fuzzy feeling

Arc

well after reading all the comments after - dont let her buy you a weeee for xmas!!!!

LOL

xxxxxx"

Oh, I already have one, which Rap knows. She still has the scars today

Arc

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Somebody mentioned don't include all single guys as a collective. why ever not? this year we have now had 4 single guys and 2 couples lets us down. When the couples have done so, I have posted similar messages about them also. We are nothing but fair when complaining "

He could be in hospital or even deceased, did it cross you're mind?

Somebody mentioned don't include all single guys as a collective. why ever not? this year we have now had 4 single guys and 2 couples lets us down. When the couples have done so, I have posted similar messages about them also. We are nothing but fair when complaining

He could be in hospital or even deceased, did it cross you're mind?"

she said one of the messages had been read, so hes been online, could have just replyed when he opened the mail, thats the thing about the messages on here people cant say they havnt been on line, or not got your mail cause the damn site tells you if and when they have

Back of Beyond

Thank you for pointing that out NN, it is obvious but not to all it seems!

In the end I was attempting to make a point for all single guys to take note of..

Just lately there has been God knows how many of you on these forums complaining about not getting any meets. When this sort of thing happens to people with regularity and from a well established swinger at that! It does make a couple think twice about single guys, especially newbies. Take note, when you do get an invite, ALWAYS turn up when you say you will.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I agree with B n K

A simple text, call or email to say cannot get to you today is more than ample.

No message at all is bad manners xx

» Add a new message to this topic