Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

who in fab has the funnest user name we have see a few that makes us laugh xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"who in fab has the funnest user name we have see a few that makes us laugh xx"

We have!!

lol

We possibly have the most unfortunate real names, or funny for some, lol, we even use them here on our profile and when we post on the forum, most don't believe they're our real names anyway, lol.

W

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"who in fab has the funnest user name we have see a few that makes us laugh xx

We have!!

lol

We possibly have the most unfortunate real names, or funny for some, lol, we even use them here on our profile and when we post on the forum, most don't believe they're our real names anyway, lol.

W "

Your real names do amuse me lol.

I was watching a programme the other day and the couple where called fred and rosemary, i found it highly amusing but must be unfortunate for them lol

We have!!

lol

W

I was watching a programme the other day and the couple where called fred and rosemary, i found it highly amusing but must be unfortunate for them lol"

You'll need to explain that one.....My name is rosemary, I just dont understand why you think it is unfortunate, oh and my dad is called fred too

*********Goes of to sulk in a corner

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

We have!!

lol

W

I was watching a programme the other day and the couple where called fred and rosemary, i found it highly amusing but must be unfortunate for them lol

You'll need to explain that one.....My name is rosemary, I just dont understand why you think it is unfortunate, oh and my dad is called fred too

*********Goes of to sulk in a corner"

The couple where called Fred and Rosemary, nothing wrong with the names individually but when you put them together seems kind of unfortunate

We have!!

lol

W

*********Goes of to sulk in a corner"

Think surname..... West

it think we have the most condradictory(is that how it's spelt? lol) name on here

lol

ours is shortened from nervous couple uk our name on another site. those that have met us might thimnk differently lol

Mine is a just a joke really as I am actually hung like a small mouse with backache!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"ours is shortened from nervous couple uk our name on another site. those that have met us might thimnk differently lol "

Yeah, yu guys i always think of the FCUK lable. x

By *ighnboxCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We ended up with ours by misstake we tolk over one of the kids email address years and years ago. Thay abandon it when thay realised thay had miss spelt it thay wanted to do art stuff (painting house signs) so wanted to be signbox and miss spelt it _ighnbox we tolk it over and its stuck ever since.

» Add a new message to this topic