FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People you'd rather not see

People you'd rather not see

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just had a delivery from Lovehoney, nothing unusual in that, but the postman is a fella from another site I used to go on, he's soooooo not my type, but this is probably the 3rd time he's delivered something and always goes in for the close hug and for a snog, aint happening tho.

I'm not sure I want to order anything else from there in case he delivers again lol.

Is there someone you bump into now and then who you'd rather not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely that's being unprofessional on his half?

I would tell him that I don't wish for a hug and a snog, and if his behaviour continues threaten to report him to his company

Yep ,,,, I actually met my daughters friends mum ,,,, she had recognised me and hadn't said , from fab too ,,,, now that was awkward , still fucked her tho lol

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

My boss, on a daily basis!!

I bumped into Jimmy Saville about ten years ago and he looked dead then !

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I've just had a delivery from Lovehoney, nothing unusual in that, but the postman is a fella from another site I used to go on, he's soooooo not my type, but this is probably the 3rd time he's delivered something and always goes in for the close hug and for a snog, aint happening tho.

I'm not sure I want to order anything else from there in case he delivers again lol.

Is there someone you bump into now and then who you'd rather not?"

Next time he delivers, have th emobile to your ear, phone in one hand, package in the other...no hugs allowed......

"I've just had a delivery from Lovehoney, nothing unusual in that, but the postman is a fella from another site I used to go on, he's soooooo not my type, but this is probably the 3rd time he's delivered something and always goes in for the close hug and for a snog, aint happening tho.

I swift knee to the gentleman vegetables and a call to his company is in order. The fact he knows you from a site such as this doesn't give him the right to treat you in such an unprofessional manner, especially where its unwanted...

It's neither of us so stop looking this way !!

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

If he tries it again make sure he's aware that any further unwanted attention will result in a complaint to his boss.

As far as I'm concerned, it's exactly the same as a stranger groping you in Tesco because they've recognised you from Fab. Doesn't mean you're "fair game" for anybody and everybody and doesn't excuse harassment or what is technically sexual assault. x

My boss and his wife were on here, they messages me for a meet.... If only they knew lol

But you forgot to mention his hard on

And I'm so glad I wasn't there this time

And I'm so glad I wasn't there this time "

Lmfaooooo don't start you, I was embarrassed enough

And I'm so glad I wasn't there this time

Lmfaooooo don't start you, I was embarrassed enough "

Least i got to hide behind Cushions

"My boss and his wife were on here, they messages me for a meet.... If only they knew lol"

About that rise? Boom boom!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My windown cleaner of late, i share the same windown cleaner as another formite and always chuckle when i see him

I know the other formite would not say a word as i wouldnt but the window cleaner is a right gossip and it would give him something to gossip about

"My windown cleaner of late, i share the same windown cleaner as another formite and always chuckle when i see him

I know the other formite would not say a word as i wouldnt but the window cleaner is a right gossip and it would give him something to gossip about "

I can imagine that being uncomfortable. It's good that you can trust the other person though...

By *ounggun432Man  over a year ago

east mids

I'm sure that's harassment.

Threaten to report him.

By *howman_ukMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Lead him on, tell him it's your fantasy to ride him sill whilst he is tied up on the bed covered by other peoples mail. when he's tied, fellow to attention covered with mail take a pic and send it his boss. cruel to be kind.... lol

I had a very strange experience at the gym last week, i was on the tread mill minding my own buisness and this guy got on the one next to me and kept looking and smiling at me, so i kind of smiled back in a confused kind of way as if to say, what you looking at and he said to me .....you dont remember me do you? so i said no and he said he had met me at chams before and then started going on about he had mailed me on here but i didnt reply and then went onto asking why i had ignored his mail, like i remember every mail i get and why i dont reply, i just stopped the tread mill and walked off, then the next day he turned up again came over to me and said that he he'd come back the same time today hoping he'd see me again and started going on about fab again and asking if id like to meet him

I would rather not bump into him again lol

i know this may sound odd but when im doing my every day stuff i really dont want guys coming upto me talking about swinging

do people think you never switch off and your on the pull 24/7 so will try their luck anytime just because you come on here

By *howman_ukMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"I had a very strange experience at the gym last week, i was on the tread mill minding my own buisness and this guy got on the one next to me and kept looking and smiling at me, so i kind of smiled back in a confused kind of way as if to say, what you looking at and he said to me .....you dont remember me do you? so i said no and he said he had met me at chams before and then started going on about he had mailed me on here but i didnt reply and then went onto asking why i had ignored his mail, like i remember every mail i get and why i dont reply, i just stopped the tread mill and walked off, then the next day he turned up again came over to me and said that he he'd come back the same time today hoping he'd see me again and started going on about fab again and asking if id like to meet him

i know this may sound odd but when im doing my every day stuff i really dont want guys coming upto me talking about swinging

do people think you never switch off and your on the pull 24/7 so will try their luck anytime just because you come on here "

did you try talking to him and giving him a clear direction on your line of thought. Some people maybe are always switched onto this lifestyle some are not. maybe a polite not here sorry but maybe you should mail me. bye for now?

Just wondering...

"I had a very strange experience at the gym last week, i was on the tread mill minding my own buisness and this guy got on the one next to me and kept looking and smiling at me, so i kind of smiled back in a confused kind of way as if to say, what you looking at and he said to me .....you dont remember me do you? so i said no and he said he had met me at chams before and then started going on about he had mailed me on here but i didnt reply and then went onto asking why i had ignored his mail, like i remember every mail i get and why i dont reply, i just stopped the tread mill and walked off, then the next day he turned up again came over to me and said that he he'd come back the same time today hoping he'd see me again and started going on about fab again and asking if id like to meet him

do people think you never switch off and your on the pull 24/7 so will try their luck anytime just because you come on here "

Now that I would be very uncomfortable with

"My boss, on a daily basis!! "

I second that

The two coppers that done me with speeding this morning

» Add a new message to this topic