FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why verify someone if they dont display it? waste of time I think

Why verify someone if they dont display it? waste of time I think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I verify someone who I had a great time with and they dont display it? Dont get it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have they verified you in return?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Did you ask them?

Some display a selection of verifications through choice, some display them all, some don't display repeat verifications, some do...

Possibly they are being discrete?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Its up to them... Some keep it private to whom tey have met... some don't want people finding out they have met.. I have only put verifications of my friends who I have met socially.. I have had experience of people contacting people on my verifications..

It's the receiver's choice whether to display the verifications or not, nothing the giver can do to change that!

We don't display verifications, or our friends list. Those we have are all very nice, but we choose to keep them private - simply because that's our choice.

He has verified me in return yes. he said mine was a lovely veri and as he has displayed all his others thats why I am wondering why not mine?

No I havent asked him - I dont want to hear the negative answer. got some pride left just about.

he hasnt been with the others he displayed them. but i think they are mostly couples. tbh i think i was a conquest nothing more even though he said keep in touch i know he wont. ill just have to move on and put it down to another experience

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

No I havent asked him - I dont want to hear the negative answer. got some pride left just about."

It may be that he has forgotten to simply click 'display verification'... as simple as that and if it causing you concern, why not ?

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"He has verified me in return yes. he said mine was a lovely veri and as he has displayed all his others thats why I am wondering why not mine?

No I havent asked him - I dont want to hear the negative answer. got some pride left just about."

There could be a simple explanation and nothing that reflects badly on you. We were verified by someone who used our real names. It was a genuine mistake of their part but we didn't display for obvious reasons

"Its up to them... Some keep it private to whom tey have met... some don't want people finding out they have met.. I have only put verifications of my friends who I have met socially.. I have had experience of people contacting people on my verifications.. "

Why worry about it if one is not prepared to ask why and face the music?!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"We don't display verifications, or our friends list. Those we have are all very nice, but we choose to keep them private - simply because that's our choice."

Likewise!

Im not exactly worried about it it was just a question for the lounge to get other opinions which i got. is what it is i guess

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Some people keep their verbs private because others like to 'very surf' contacting people on verification lists etc. I've even had a guy contact a girl on my veri's saying I had recommended her...... I would never do that!!

London

"he hasnt been with the others he displayed them. but i think they are mostly couples. tbh i think i was a conquest nothing more even though he said keep in touch i know he wont. ill just have to move on and put it down to another experience"

I've met someone several times who has not displayed my verification or the other Dommes he's met on site...I've not taken it personally, but I'm sure some have!

By *ander_XMan  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

[Removed by poster at 24/02/13 12:09:07]

"Im not exactly worried about it it was just a question for the lounge to get other opinions which i got. is what it is i guess"

Are you upset that he has not shown it? Do you feel slightly used? or that he does not wsnt to show that he has met you? I think with fab you have to take it with a pinch of salt some say they will keep in contact and some do keep in contact... However we have to use whst fab is designed for and that is NSA sex with no assurance that the person will be in contact again.. Put it down to experience... maybe even re_iew what verifications you display and maybe only show a select few...

By *ander_XMan  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

I find that displaying new verifications can sometimes cause problems with other people you're chatting to or seeing. I've had a few women absolutely flip out on me when I've displayed new verifications!

Not feeling used exactly. But I took a while to decide to meet him but was really happy I had met him. Bit upset I guess which saying that will get me slagged by others. I guess I need to develop a hard shell like everyone else here. thanks for your advice

this will sound a bit mushy but I like displaying the veris I get. havent got many for actual sex. ditto if guy displays one i write for him makes me feel like it was appreciated. i dont flip out

It's down to personal choice!

We have our friends list hidden and we also don't have all of our verifications on display! Does it upset our friends that they are hidden? No. does it upset the people who's veris we haven't displayed ? No it doesn't!

It seems that you are reading more into the fact that your meet has decided not to display your verification than there is!

Just enjoy the site and your meets, and don't worry about a small bit of text

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I'm sure he has his reasons and, to be entirely honest, I think some of your answers here are coming accross as a bit clingy and/or possesive perhaps which can put some peope off - this is just my perception, it may not be the case of course.

I display nearly all of my veris, sometimes I 'sit on them' for a few days to help stop any jealous comments of others I meet. Perhaps he's doing that?

Like most stuff in this site it's best to not try and second guess people or over think it. Just use the site tools as you desire and have fun your way.

I only display social meets, all the naughty ones are hidden and prefer it that way

London

"Not feeling used exactly. But I took a while to decide to meet him but was really happy I had met him. Bit upset I guess which saying that will get me slagged by others. I guess I need to develop a hard shell like everyone else here. thanks for your advice"

Were you expecting more? I ask, not to be funny but this is NSA so can't really understand unless you were expecting more.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive met lots of guys some show verifications some dont, one guy ive seen a few times and hes never shown my verification. Ive never asked him why, if they dont want to show them they dont.

I dont think its worth giving it a second thought to be honest

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Not feeling used exactly. But I took a while to decide to meet him but was really happy I had met him. Bit upset I guess which saying that will get me slagged by others. I guess I need to develop a hard shell like everyone else here. thanks for your advice

Were you expecting more? I ask, not to be funny but this is NSA so can't really understand unless you were expecting more."

I agree, I'm a bit puzzled too. Unless more was promised I can't see the issue really.

If he's a forum user this thread may cause further complications as well.

I hope you work it out in your head and can still enjoy Fab.

"Not feeling used exactly. But I took a while to decide to meet him but was really happy I had met him. Bit upset I guess which saying that will get me slagged by others. I guess I need to develop a hard shell like everyone else here. thanks for your advice

Were you expecting more? I ask, not to be funny but this is NSA so can't really understand unless you were expecting more.

I agree, I'm a bit puzzled too. Unless more was promised I can't see the issue really.

I hope you work it out in your head and can still enjoy Fab. "

I hope you work it out in your head and can still enjoy Fab. "

I don't know the guy and only making assumptions.. maybe he was a bit of a charmer its easy to get caught up in the moment...

"He has verified me in return yes. he said mine was a lovely veri and as he has displayed all his others thats why I am wondering why not mine?

How do you know he displays all his other veri's?

Really not worth the worry over it.

I know he displays other veris cos he is on my friends list.

Maybe did sound a bit clingy - apologise for that one. knew i would get slagged off for message content.

Have taken advice from earlier and removed veris from my profile, also hidden friends list.

will try to not get involved and use site tools as they are meant to be used. if i get any sex after my updates and comments here will be a miracle.

will also need to be hardfaced bitch i guess a little.

some men worry more about what other people think especialy if they want to meet couples.

they may not want them to know they have met someone with what they call rude pictures or a woman who has met lots of other men, or who isnt slim, young whatever.

one man i met told me not to leave him a verification because one of his friends gets jealous

he left me one though.

OP firstly use this site as you wish too and not how others posting on forums think you should.

Try not to feel unsettled about the verification thing. There may be a reason for him not showing it or he may simply have forgotten to click the 'display on my profile' thing.

The main thing is that you had a good time on the meet and you both thanked each other by the verification. I do always verify people but I don't tend to actually look at their profiles afterwards as the meet is over and I know first hand if that person is nice, so I never really know whether my veris are shown.

Try not to worry over something like this

i wouldnt read too much into it, we dont display all ours but thats not because we dont like the other person.

By *li87Man  over a year ago

Preston

Have to say speaking as someone who has a verification and not displayed it. My reason is that it is to detailed I would rather it just said had a great time than go into detail about what we did x

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Could he be using a Blackberry phone as they won't let you display veri,s either way don't let it upset you.

I wouldn't feel the need to advertise what I'd done with someone else. To me a veri is a simple means to showing your not fake. Just because someone else said you're great doesn't mean I would agree.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I don t display all verifications - and I dont think anybody needs to explain why they do or don't - I think asking somebody to justify that might fuel conflict.

» Add a new message to this topic