FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Japan and sex work

Japan and sex work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rucey_BigBalls OP   Man 47 weeks ago

London

I just watched a very interesting video.

Apparently in Japan, for many, sex work is totally accepted and many women even say that it isn't considered as cheating if the other half sleeps with a sex worker

We are all human beings, so what's your thoughts on this?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Sex is work?

Yeah I'd agree with that.

By *obilebottomMan 47 weeks ago

All over

Nokomento

It's probably accepted because its easier to justify a transaction rather than cheating. The wives thought process is probably that a sex worker can't fulfill the intimate side of it so its less of a threat to their relationship.

By *icecouple561Couple 47 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A lot of things we're told are normal and common in Japan really aren't.

I can say with confidence that 'Love Hotels ' are definitely a thing. You can check in anonymously and if you finish early they take a percentage off the price, whether that's a good thing or not is a discussion for another day

By *rucey_BigBalls OP   Man 47 weeks ago

London

"It's probably accepted because its easier to justify a transaction rather than cheating. The wives thought process is probably that a sex worker can't fulfill the intimate side of it so its less of a threat to their relationship."

That's spot on actually racy rocket. Brains as well as beauty eh!

What’s the program called

"A lot of things we're told are normal and common in Japan really aren't.

I can say with confidence that 'Love Hotels ' are definitely a thing. You can check in anonymously and if you finish early they take a percentage off the price, whether that's a good thing or not is a discussion for another day "

That sounds ideal

Love a bit of Japanese.

You left off the important bit at the end, “as long as there are no feelings.”

Japanese are really quite cool about make partners visiting sex workers. If you speak to them about it it’s basically a healthy release of the sexual energy. The reason is that they see the transactional nature of it as detaching feelings. However a Japanese man may not enjoy the same flexibility if he were visiting the same sex worker regularly. That could be seen as having feelings.

Haven’t seen this documentary but I’d bet money similar words were said to my first sentence when they were speaking about it.

By *entle_lover_xMan 47 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

I lived in Japan almost 10 years, speak Japanese and have a lot of Japanese friends still. I haven't seen the programme but generally doubt it is true. Maybe a bit more likely than here but still overall not true. Japan society generally is much more open to the sex industry but that's not to say wive's more happy with husband seing sex workers - ok for society but not me. That said the sex industry is much more multi-faceted than and all kinds of places on the edge. For example hostess bars where attractive ladies are paid for pouring drinks, chatting and flirting is very common and accepted and while somebody edges into to more is generally nothing more than chat. Then there are endless massages places everywhere where happy endings might be possible that are not even blinked at.

Great Dunmow

I can say with confidence that 'Love Hotels ' are definitely a thing. You can check in anonymously and if you finish early they take a percentage off the price, whether that's a good thing or not is a discussion for another day "

I have the honour of being booted out of a love hotel. I suggested to my partner for the couple of hours to go and knock on the room next-door and see if they fancied a foursome. They weren't interested and security appeared shortly thereafter

By *icecouple561Couple 47 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can say with confidence that 'Love Hotels ' are definitely a thing. You can check in anonymously and if you finish early they take a percentage off the price, whether that's a good thing or not is a discussion for another day

I have the honour of being booted out of a love hotel. I suggested to my partner for the couple of hours to go and knock on the room next-door and see if they fancied a foursome. They weren't interested and security appeared shortly thereafter "

What made you think it was a good idea to do that?

Great Dunmow

I have the honour of being booted out of a love hotel. I suggested to my partner for the couple of hours to go and knock on the room next-door and see if they fancied a foursome. They weren't interested and security appeared shortly thereafter

What made you think it was a good idea to do that? "

Alcohol - lots of acohol - and the folly of youth It was 10am after out drinking until 7am. Those were the days.

By *odgers and PartingCouple 47 weeks ago

edinburgh

I was in Japan some years ago and was looking for an internet cafe. Walked into what I thought was one; shop, tables with computers - many computers and all persons using them were suited and booted gents. Turns out it was the internet cafe I was searching for but basically a booking venue for sex workers

By *partharmonyCouple 47 weeks ago

Ruislip

Hannah is away a lot for work. She says to me if I want to see a srx worker while she's away, that's fine by her (not that I do this). An affair isn't but a transaction is fine. She sees it like getting a massage or something. It's a bit of self pampering.

By *lecom1Couple 41 weeks ago

Stornoway

The love hotels are good. Complete anonymity. They even cover up your car number plate. Don't use the sex toys though as many people use them and leave them behind as they get repackaged.

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Japan? Where is that?…..which way do I head on the M60?

These things in other cultures are in a different country, and it seems odd to us.

I’m sure other countries laugh their arses off when they talk bc about England way of life.

» Add a new message to this topic