FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seeing someone of fab out and about

Seeing someone of fab out and about

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last week when I was in my local co op saw bloke I speak to on here lol, we both just looked at each other and didn't say a word. He messaged me I saw you in co op lol. Anyone else bumped into someone and not none what too do lol ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Last week when I was in my local co op saw bloke I speak to on here lol, we both just looked at each other and didn't say a word. He messaged me I saw you in co op lol. Anyone else bumped into someone and not none what too do lol ? "

Yes a not dissimilar situation to your self, a sly wink in public and dropped a message later to them. Personally I think its the best way to go.

"Last week when I was in my local co op saw bloke I speak to on here lol, we both just looked at each other and didn't say a word. He messaged me I saw you in co op lol. Anyone else bumped into someone and not none what too do lol ? "

I'm from your town originally lol can just picture u in that co op hahaha

There's a guy in here who I haven't met yet but have chatted to that is only a few streets from me. I bet I see him in tesco when I don't look my best lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hehe usually the way lol, lucky enough I was looking my best lol n he messaged me I So want to fuck you even more now lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we've seen people from another site even sat one table away in a cafe . Also convinced I saw someone from here on Thursday afternoon. As far as we're concerned what happens on Fab stays on Fab and people don't want to be approached outside so we maintained a discreet silence

"Hehe usually the way lol, lucky enough I was looking my best lol n he messaged me I So want to fuck you even more now lol "

Lol lucky you

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Yes, bumped into a playmate in Sainsbury's, barely acknowledged each other and continued doing our shopping without ravishing each other by the deli counter!

When I was shopping with my daughter I saw a couple who we chatted to ( before Xmas) didn't k ow what to do as they were staring in that 'im sure I know you' kinda way, only when I got home did I see the message asking if it was me, then Afew days later they came to my work and I had to serve them that was interesting lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Its happened to me a few times, there is a look that is given by few...that says "i know"....but sometimes its ok to say hello, but i always let the other party say hello first.

See my neighbour all the time. Little smile and a wave...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if I liked them, smile and move on

if i didn't, smile and shout, 'she takes it up her arse'

least I smiled

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've never met anyone from here unarrangedly....?.....and my fb and I agreed to ignore each other if we saw each other in town. I'd message asap though to say hello.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It sometimes unnerves me. Not that i've been spotted but that I don't know i've been spotted till they tell me. I always think.....shit what was I wearing , what was I doing ?

The one that got to me the most was when I was spotted in a cafe with my daughter. I'm glad he never came over to say hello.

Mmmmmm sometimes I think the , 'Saw you posting a letter one was the worst. Vanity - I was wearing very old joggers n pumps n t shirt cos I was decorating.Hair tied up n no make up. Tatty mac. I only leaped out of the car. What hurt me was that he RECOGNISED me.... what's the point of slap ??

I count myself lucky that I only meet with well vetted types.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

I've spotted a few out and about in town centre shopping. Again, just a small nod or a sly wink, and both parties are off on their way.

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

I used to work behind the bar of a swingers club and often saw people l knew, but like you l would always let them say hello first. It depends on how well you know them also. Some of them are good friends that l see socially as well.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Last week when I was in my local co op saw bloke I speak to on here lol, we both just looked at each other and didn't say a word. He messaged me I saw you in co op lol. Anyone else bumped into someone and not none what too do lol ?

Yes, bumped into a playmate in Sainsbury's, barely acknowledged each other and continued doing our shopping without ravishing each other by the deli counter!

"

Should think not, it's much more fun in veg aisle as you can improvise some toys

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I used to work behind the bar of a swingers club and often saw people l knew, but like you l would always let them say hello first. It depends on how well you know them also. Some of them are good friends that l see socially as well. "

Surely you'd expect to people off here at a swingers club??

I saw a woman I used to see on here with her new partner, she said Hi so I said Hi back and kept walking

By *TUDLY_GOOD_FUCKMan  over a year ago

mansfield

I have a couple of very memorable ones...

I took my dad to the hospital for some tests,

Whilst walking up the hospital corridor I saw a guy I know quiet well from my local Dogging spot.

He is noted for being very loud.

As he approached he boomed....

STUDLY ARE YOU STILL GOING UP THE WOODS FUCKIN EM AS FAST AS THY CAN THROW EM UNDER YA!!!!!

I put my head down and trotted on,

I turned to my dad and said, oooer he must be on day release.

Another occasion I driving back from a day out with my mate and his missus and decided to call at mcDonalds drive through,

As I drove by the window I saw a couple that I know. The lady is quiet an Exibishionist,

She was sat in the window, legs akimbo, no pants on! and waving at me!

I can tell you fast food doesn't seem that fast in that situation.

Yes I've met a lady from here out and about, we just said hello.

The most uncomfortable one though is a guy who lives on the estate where I live and knows me but I just don't remember him. Often sends me a message, creepy

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yes I've met a lady from here out and about, we just said hello.

The most uncomfortable one though is a guy who lives on the estate where I live and knows me but I just don't remember him. Often sends me a message, creepy "

He will be after reading this!

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Doesn't bother me, I always stop and chat away.

Steve

falkirk

[Removed by poster at 23/02/13 20:12:54]

falkirk

"I have a couple of very memorable ones...

Whilst walking up the hospital corridor I saw a guy I know quiet well from my local Dogging spot.

STUDLY ARE YOU STILL GOING UP THE WOODS FUCKIN EM AS FAST AS THY CAN THROW EM UNDER YA!!!!!

Another occasion I driving back from a day out with my mate and his missus and decided to call at mcDonalds drive through,

As I drove by the window I saw a couple that I know. The lady is quiet an Exibishionist,

"

Good job it wasn't a kebab shop lol

Steve

London

"

I count myself lucky that I only meet with well vetted types. "

Likewise!

London

"I have a couple of very memorable ones...

"

Good grief!

Sorry but...

my primary school girlfriend is on here.We're also friends on Facebook via friends reunited. I haven't seen her since 1974.

Has happened to me a few times,the worst was when i was in my work,the guy was in for treatment,i pretended i didnt know him but he stopped me in his car when i was going for lunch to assure me he wouldnt tell anyone haha i was mortified

I used to live round the corner from someone off another site that was not known for her discretion. Never played with her but saw her at lots of socials and had quite a few mutual friends. I bumped into them as I was leaving my house one day, which annoyed me as it meant that she knew where I lived. A few weeks later, windows open and I hear her walk past loudly stating "oh and that's where 2wheels lives now!".

"Has happened to me a few times,the worst was when i was in my work,the guy was in for treatment,i pretended i didnt know him but he stopped me in his car when i was going for lunch to assure me he wouldnt tell anyone haha i was mortified "

i think that says a lot about the man in question - wanted to put your mind at ease

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Arse End is quite small (pop. 7000), I'm probably anywhere from nodding terms to related to about 2 thirds of them. I know of about 6 married "singles" that I speak to in the street, a single fem who used to be on here and recently was contacted by a couple and when I saw the pictures I realised we were related, so we now both know about each other.

A few weeks ago I was having my lobby damp-coursed as my neighbour had organised for us both to get sorted at same time and one of the builders was a playmate from a few miles up the road - my only problem seeing him was that at the time I'd just dragged my arse out of the pit so had bed-hair, no slap and was wearing a fluffy pink dressing gown - guess we won't be playing again

As previously said, I manage to avoid stripping naked and throwing myself at anyone I know from Fab whilst in public (and definately not at the single guys if their wives are there!)

Bumped into a playmate in Lidl carpark a couple of days ago. He's single, I have nothing to hide, so it never occurred to me not to spend a few minutes chatting and catching up....and a little friendly kiss on the cheek as greeting.

We're friends first and foremost, why wouldn't you say hello to a friend?

Of course it's a different story with my married playmates

British Goddess i thought for a moment you'd seen me run out of Currys with a 3yr old begging for the loo haha

Not experienced one of those awkward moments yet, to me if ive met someone then i just smile and say hello. I tend to be quite friendly with meets so there are no tensions anywhere.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Good job it wasn't a kebab shop lol

Steve"

Fuck them over the fish counter in tescos!

mansfield

"I used to live round the corner from someone off another site that was not known for her discretion. Never played with her but saw her at lots of socials and had quite a few mutual friends. I bumped into them as I was leaving my house one day, which annoyed me as it meant that she knew where I lived. A few weeks later, windows open and I hear her walk past loudly stating "oh and that's where 2wheels lives now!". "

Change her car back number plate to SWINGER and stand outside her house with a Megaphone shouting roll up! roll up! roll up!

See how she likes them apples

Bumped into our local optitions and a guy we wants to meet worked there. Just gave a cheeky wink and smile same with a few others we've seen out

mansfield

"Bumped into our local optitions "

Pmsl like it

Just a nod, wink or smile is all that's needed..

By *howman_ukMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"if I liked them, smile and move on

if i didn't, smile and shout, 'she takes it up her arse'

least I smiled"

LOL

By *howman_ukMan  over a year ago

birmingham

off another site I was being teased for weeks by a lady via message.I bumped into her in asda, she whispered to me as she passed follow me. We was classy, we fucked in the disabled toilets LoL. Met her loads after but wasn't quite the same LoL, she's in spain now BOOO

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Have bumped into a guy off another site when I was out with the missus, she knows I'm bi so it wasn't really a problem. He just said "I take it we won't be having any fun tonight"

Saw a couple off here when out shopping but they had their son & daughter with them so a smile and a wave sufficed

Not had it happen to us yet, so not sure how we would react

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I'd seen a guy I was chatting to wandering round the local tesco with his mrs and despite passing him several times and ignoring him he looked at me at one point and smiled and said hello then realised where he knew my face from and the look of horror that went across his face as the penny dropped was classic. I just smiled back and carried on walking but I could hear his mrs giving him the third degree as to how he knew me lol

London

"I used to live round the corner from someone off another site that was not known for her discretion. Never played with her but saw her at lots of socials and had quite a few mutual friends. I bumped into them as I was leaving my house one day, which annoyed me as it meant that she knew where I lived. A few weeks later, windows open and I hear her walk past loudly stating "oh and that's where 2wheels lives now!". "

...and another, good grief! That said why am I surprised I've seen threads started after meets so it figures some people really don't know the meaning of the word "discretion!"

» Add a new message to this topic