FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > question for the cat lovers

question for the cat lovers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Any ideas as to why my little cat has suddenly become super glued to me??

She is about 10 years old now and was always very aloof. She wouldn'tquod only have a cuddle now and then. But now she is like my shadow.

She sits on my shoulder like a parrot when I'm watching tv, I only have to be sat got seconds and she is on me. She sleeps on me at night and won't move even if I turn over. I've just had a very awkward moment on the loo as she jumped up on my shoulder and wouldn't get off

Do you think its a sign she is ill? She is eating ok and seems bright enough in herself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was going to say could she be ill. Maybe it's an age thing. Or have you been away recently and she missed you.

evesham

"I was going to say could she be ill. Maybe it's an age thing. Or have you been away recently and she missed you."

Only for one night. I'll have to keep an eye on her I think x

Hope she's ok x

"Any ideas as to why my little cat has suddenly become super glued to me??

She is about 10 years old now and was always very aloof. She wouldn'tquod only have a cuddle now and then. But now she is like my shadow.

She sits on my shoulder like a parrot when I'm watching tv, I only have to be sat got seconds and she is on me. She sleeps on me at night and won't move even if I turn over. I've just had a very awkward moment on the loo as she jumped up on my shoulder and wouldn't get off

Do you think its a sign she is ill? She is eating ok and seems bright enough in herself. "

Is she spending less time outside ? If so its likely she is being bullied, lost her place in the local cat hierarchy and seeking solace from you, her non aggressive an reassuring ally

evesham

Lol ddunno about that, she's a bitch to the other One!!!

Sometimes she sits by the cat flap when he wants to get in and every time he pushes his head through she smacks him One

Aw first reaction. We've had our cat now 7 years and he's gradually got more sociable. Never sat on us though by choice lol. If he did though I'd give him all the cuddles and reassurance he wanted. Hope your kitties okay x

I have a cat the same, in fact, she is nudging her head against my hands as I'm typing this, 'cause I'm not paying her enough attention.

And the sleeping on top of me and wont move is funny! Although in the colder weather, she insists on getting under the duvet!!!

I've put it down to her age, she's 13 now, doesn't go out much, unless its 30 degrees!

Funny things are cats, but I like the attention, makes me feel loved

"I have a cat the same, in fact, she is nudging her head against my hands as I'm typing this, 'cause I'm not paying her enough attention.

And the sleeping on top of me and wont move is funny! Although in the colder weather, she insists on getting under the duvet!!!

I've put it down to her age, she's 13 now, doesn't go out much, unless its 30 degrees!

Funny things are cats, but I like the attention, makes me feel loved "

ps, its Miss PP here

It's ok, my baby cat Coco is my shadow too- follows me everywhere!!! When I sit down she's there, when I go to bed she's there!!! Lol just means u have a special bond Hun, I cherish that!!!! If she stops eating or drinking and becomes lathargic then take a trip to bet to be safe xxx

I did mean vet lol bloody spell correct lol xx

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Funny thing cats, my ball of fluff is acting the same...but with every man that comes through the door too.

She belonged to my ex-husband and I took her when he moved in with his mum last year. We kept her in for months as advised by the vet. When we eventually let her out she sat under the table and didn't venture off the decking.

She doesn't go outside at all now and used to only let my daughters and I near her. Now, she greets you at the door, cries for attention and rubs against you. The Tesco man nearly trod on her, she literally jumps into my daughters boyfriends lap. When my stepson visits she won't leave him alone. If I'm sat on the sofa ignoring her she'll give me a lick and if I don't pet her a little nip.

My daughter says she's always on my bed but jumps off when my keys in the door.

Cats!

My thoughts are that there is another cat hanging around outside that is a dominant cat, perhaps stepping on her territory etc.

» Add a new message to this topic