FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Last minute meets ???

Last minute meets ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sitting waiting for a possible meet lol

Message from the other people was "we will let you know if we can get free"

I am not bothered by this because I am working at home tonight anyway.

I was just wondering how others cope with this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Have a wank???

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Have a wank??? "

I will have to if they can't get free lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sitting waiting for a possible meet lol

Message from the other people was "we will let you know if we can get free"

I am not bothered by this because I am working at home tonight anyway.

I was just wondering how others cope with this.

We tend not to do last min meets but if something pops up unexpectedly we have gone for it in the past.

"

i most say i have problem with this too am the kind of person i go where the wind take me.. so some time i can arange in advance but den again thinking about it.. what is tjus site for.. i thought it was for that unexpected moment where u come online when you need too.. and what is this with first meet second meet.. yoo come on if you not up for a me say the fuck onlune so i know ur on ur period.. reather be online and say sorry am not up for a meet.

and what is wrong with people just a simple thanks but no thanks is too much to ask as a reply..

and been open mind means traight to the point

NSA means no friends no date no conversation.. straight and why do i need to go oout for a drink before i get in ur pant.. it is nice but by the time i finish the first glass am not horny coz the time wasting put me the suck off..

ps sorry if you offended by this but the to me this site is not living up to expectation

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Try www dial a shag dot com. I hear there are loads of women on there just waiting for a man to poke them without even asking their name. Oh by the way, you may need some ready cash !!!

"i most say i have problem with this too am the kind of person i go where the wind take me.. so some time i can arange in advance but den again thinking about it.. what is tjus site for.. i thought it was for that unexpected moment where u come online when you need too.. and what is this with first meet second meet.. yoo come on if you not up for a me say the fuck onlune so i know ur on ur period.. reather be online and say sorry am not up for a meet.

and what is wrong with people just a simple thanks but no thanks is too much to ask as a reply..

NSA means no friends no date no conversation.. straight and why do i need to go oout for a drink before i get in ur pant.. it is nice but by the time i finish the first glass am not horny coz the time wasting put me the suck off..

ps sorry if you offended by this but the to me this site is not living up to expectation "

Ok you know this is a swinging site? im sorry that not all the people on here are not total sluts/prostitutes but swinging is as much about the social side as the sex part im afraid you are on the wrong site if thats what you are after

One of my best meets ever was last minute although we had chatted for a bit before hand.

Got a text just as I was about to head home late from work with plans for a quick shower and a nice early night.

Within the hour that turned Ito an even quicker shower and after a quick first time meet drink in a pub, back home for a very very late night indeed had a smile on my face for a long time after that so if all feels right I say go for it

"Try www dial a shag dot com. I hear there are loads of women on there just waiting for a man to poke them without even asking their name. Oh by the way, you may need some ready cash !!!"

If he can't use a keyboard to spell properly, chances are he will find it impossible to input a phone number too!!! Sorry, but how hard is it to proof read???????

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"i most say i have problem with this too am the kind of person i go where the wind take me.. so some time i can arange in advance but den again thinking about it.. what is tjus site for.. i thought it was for that unexpected moment where u come online when you need too.. and what is this with first meet second meet.. yoo come on if you not up for a me say the fuck onlune so i know ur on ur period.. reather be online and say sorry am not up for a meet.

ps sorry if you offended by this but the to me this site is not living up to expectation "

You have the problem here - you perceive this site to be something it is not. Perhaps you need to find another site which does live up to your expectations.

"Try www dial a shag dot com. I hear there are loads of women on there just waiting for a man to poke them without even asking their name. Oh by the way, you may need some ready cash !!!

If he can't use a keyboard to spell properly, chances are he will find it impossible to input a phone number too!!! Sorry, but how hard is it to proof read???????"

You are harsh! I like it

"Try www dial a shag dot com. I hear there are loads of women on there just waiting for a man to poke them without even asking their name. Oh by the way, you may need some ready cash !!!

If he can't use a keyboard to spell properly, chances are he will find it impossible to input a phone number too!!! Sorry, but how hard is it to proof read???????

You are harsh! I like it "

Most probably bite me on the arse soon when I misspell something but hey ho!!! X

I seldom have last minute meets with peeps I don't already know.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

From what I could actually read of this post, the attitudes of some on here never fail to amaze me!

Absolutely shocking!!

Anyone free in exactly 48 mins and 50 secs?

"Anyone free in exactly 48 mins and 50 secs? "

Aw damn I'm only free in 43 mins and 33secs

"Anyone free in exactly 48 mins and 50 secs?

Aw damn I'm only free in 43 mins and 33secs "

What a coincidence, we are free in 43 mins and 32 secs

What a coincidence, we are free in 43 mins and 32 secs "

Now all I need is a helicopter to get down there in that time anyone got one I can borrow?

What a coincidence, we are free in 43 mins and 32 secs "

Meaning you've peaked too soon

Meaning you've peaked too soon "

Not at all was allowing for the time difference

Now all I need is a helicopter to get down there in that time anyone got one I can borrow?"

Mine just flew to France...

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

We only ever do last minute meets but It is always with guys we have previously chatted to for a while and decided that we would meet.

Last minute meets can be very horny and fun.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Form an orderly queue for Denzel ladies. Oh Denson...my bad!

ps sorry if you offended by this but the to me this site is not living up to expectation

From what I could actually read of this post, the attitudes of some on here never fail to amaze me!

Absolutely shocking!! "

U can never tell when u fancy a nice shag but what ever u want its fabswingers.com baby x ( just put my commision in the bank )

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"

Then I feel your expectations may have been unrealistic....

"We only ever do last minute meets but It is always with guys we have previously chatted to for a while and decided that we would meet.

Last minute meets can be very horny and fun."

As I found out quite a few times xxx

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We only do last min.meets with guys we met before.Our lmtd playtime means we generally booked up for 3 weeks in advance as we like the mix of private meets,partys,clubs + Bdsm events.....we love Fab so much on offer

(susie)

I'm not sure if I really go for the last min meet, I tend to like the build up and the anticipation and expectancy. Saying that I might not rush to turn down an attractive last min meet.

» Add a new message to this topic