FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > so pissed off..

so pissed off..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

there i am in Currys/PC World about to buy a new washing machine and a fridge/freezer and my little one says 'mummy i need a wee'

PANIC STATIONS!!!

I ask politely if the store have customer toilets and the lady says no.. i cheekly ask if i could allow my daughter to use the staff toilets as there was a very busy road and a 5 min run between the store and the nearest toilets which she informed me was a McDonalds. Her answer was 'No'

I litterally grabbed all my things and ran with the assistant calling out 'So are you coming back to finish purcashing these goods'... i wanted to say 'WAS I FUCK' but refrained and just said 'No, ive other priorities right now'

Was semi tempted to let my daughter piss all over the store carpets.. but wouldnt have been that dignified for my 3yr old.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Order on line from home...problem solved.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I can completely understand your frustration and a similar thing happened to a friend of mine at another store. She complained later on but was told by a (very friendly) store manager that unfortunately due to H & S regulations they could no longer allow non staff to use the facilities.

The insurance wouldnt have covered a customer being in the staff loos

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Take her to the toilet before shopping ?

"Take her to the toilet before shopping ?

"

i had done

Not good customer care

I had a similar situation with my daughter a few years ago, and Currys let me use the staff toilets on that occasion .....

I'd complain to their HQ, and say that under the circumstances it might have been better to meet your requirements ....

Some people take H&S regs as a reason to piss pepole off (literally ). It's a complete load of bollocks

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

That's why I always take an empty pop bottle with me when I am doing important negotiations with a salesmen.

We can continue bartering while I urinate in front of him.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's difficult. One of the boys is a leaky valve and I often have to find several places when out with him. I don't like those funny portable fold-up potty things though.

"That's why I always take an empty pop bottle with me when I am doing important negotiations with a salesmen.

We can continue bartering while I urinate in front of him."

haha funks,, i could oddly believe you would do that too

"That's why I always take an empty pop bottle with me when I am doing important negotiations with a salesmen.

We can continue bartering while I urinate in front of him."

Easy for you guys...Just sooooo unfair!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Very bad customer care write a complaint to head office ..

"The insurance wouldnt have covered a customer being in the staff loos "

Sorry that's not true.

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Not good customer care

I had a similar situation with my daughter a few years ago, and Currys let me use the staff toilets on that occasion .....

I'd complain to their HQ, and say that under the circumstances it might have been better to meet your requirements ....

Some people take H&S regs as a reason to piss pepole off (literally ). It's a complete load of bollocks "

I totally agree, then give them a wide berth and shop elsewhere.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

We can continue bartering while I urinate in front of him.Easy for you guys...Just sooooo unfair!"

Get a she wee thingy

Got to love toddlers and their timings

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I think we've all been there, but personally, I've never felt the need to complain as a parent I thought it was my duty to make sure my children went to the toilet before I traipsed them around the shops or stop at places like McDonald before I continued - but hey ho...different generation I guess!

We can continue bartering while I urinate in front of him.Easy for you guys...Just sooooo unfair!

Get a she wee thingy

Got to love toddlers and their timings

"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I understand that some shops have thi spolicy because people use teh opportunity to shoplift...good luck with hiding a fridge freezer down your knickers

Fekk 'em, buy from appliances online and your daughter can run around in the nip if she wants.

I used to work for a large electrical company, and we wasn't allowed to let members of the public to use our staff toilets, as only the staff were insured to go out back.... So if a member of public went out back and tripped or hurt them selfs then the company could find them selfs liable and having to pay out huge sums of money, most Currys and pc worlds are on retail parks where there are public toilets!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Of course with my boy it was easier I used to carry a screw top bottle with me always. I guess if I had a small girl with me I would carry a shewee nowadays. im sure there is something available for such circumstances.

"I used to work for a large electrical company, and we wasn't allowed to let members of the public to use our staff toilets, as only the staff were insured to go out back.... So if a member of public went out back and tripped or hurt them selfs then the company could find them selfs liable and having to pay out huge sums of money, most Currys and pc worlds are on retail parks where there are public toilets! "
That was , more or les what my friend was told.

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

When mine were young they would be pointed at/held over the nearest external drain gulley or grate when caught short. Now my little grandson is old enough he happily ducks behind a shrub to tiddle if a shop doesn't provide facilities...sometimes before I know he's gone!

I didn't care then and I don't care now that he may be seen...it's a case of needs must.

Doesn't matter how often you send children to the toilet before going out...kids will ALWAYS need to have tiddle and usually at the time most inconvenient to adults....lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I think we've all been there, but personally, I've never felt the need to complain as a parent I thought it was my duty to make sure my children went to the toilet before I traipsed them around the shops or stop at places like McDonald before I continued - but hey ho...different generation I guess! "

She already said she had done that

Bladders are funny things and when you need to go you need to go or did you train your kids to only go on command??

"When mine were young they would be pointed at/held over the nearest external drain gulley or grate when caught short. Now my little grandson is old enough he happily ducks behind a shrub to tiddle if a shop doesn't provide facilities...sometimes before I know he's gone!

I didn't care then and I don't care now that he may be seen...it's a case of needs must.

Doesn't matter how often you send children to the toilet before going out...kids will ALWAYS need to have tiddle and usually at the time most inconvenient to adults....lol "

adults are sometimes not much better

"I think we've all been there, but personally, I've never felt the need to complain as a parent I thought it was my duty to make sure my children went to the toilet before I traipsed them around the shops or stop at places like McDonald before I continued - but hey ho...different generation I guess! "

By *rumCoupleCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Order on line from home...problem solved. "

Sadly in retail letting customers use staff toilets is only viable if there are enough staff so that one can accompany you to the toilet to ensure a) you don't steal anything en route (yes it happens even with people with children) and b) so you get there and back safely.

I'm sure the sales person would have helped if she could.

"When mine were young they would be pointed at/held over the nearest external drain gulley or grate when caught short. Now my little grandson is old enough he happily ducks behind a shrub to tiddle if a shop doesn't provide facilities...sometimes before I know he's gone!

Doesn't matter how often you send children to the toilet before going out...kids will ALWAYS need to have tiddle and usually at the time most inconvenient to adults....lol adults are sometimes not much better "

I'm terrible. I have strong pelvic floor muscles but sometimes the urge is too much and I hate public toilets.

Doesn't matter how often you send children to the toilet before going out...kids will ALWAYS need to have tiddle and usually at the time most inconvenient to adults....lol adults are sometimes not much better

I'm terrible. I have strong pelvic floor muscles but sometimes the urge is too much and I hate public toilets."

I don't use public toilets! Hate them!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"I think we've all been there, but personally, I've never felt the need to complain as a parent I thought it was my duty to make sure my children went to the toilet before I traipsed them around the shops or stop at places like McDonald before I continued - but hey ho...different generation I guess!

Bladders are funny things and when you need to go you need to go or did you train your kids to only go on command?? "

I agree. Harsh indeed

Blimey !! I always let customers use our staff toilets. Especially Children x

"I think we've all been there, but personally, I've never felt the need to complain as a parent I thought it was my duty to make sure my children went to the toilet before I traipsed them around the shops or stop at places like McDonald before I continued - but hey ho...different generation I guess!

Bladders are funny things and when you need to go you need to go or did you train your kids to only go on command??

I agree. Harsh indeed "

How on earth is it harsh its a personal comment on what she did. It would be like me saying your comments were only made to suck up on the off chance of a shag.

as a parent of a 3 yr old I can safely say they can and will wee 5 short minutes after just having one!

Ah well, they lost your custom!

Beeston

I agree. Harsh indeed

How on earth is it harsh its a personal comment on what she did. It would be like me saying your comments were only made to suck up on the off chance of a shag. "

I thought it was a harsh comment on what had happened and said so. It is allowed you know, I'm not afraid to say what I think. Miss_Tress and I often have different views but it doesn't mean I don't respect her opinion. I respect it enough to feel safe in commenting as I like, just as she dies on mine.

...and if you think it was only to try and get a shag you clearly no nothing about me. This story has a very personal vein to it for me and so I won't accept the rather pathetic and easily rolled out 'sycophant' argument that implies any of my comments are automatically invalid because I 'want a shag'.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am guessing some people had kids who peed to order.....the rest of us had kids who needed a wee at inconvenient moments.

To the OP...sadly most stores don't have public loos which makes it awkward when you have little ones who need a wee....that being the case... I wouldn't have gone back either to re order.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS.....it gets no better as people get older....before leaving the house to go shopping his nibs goes the loo....we drive a couple of miles up the road and he goes to the loo again.

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

we would go back saying how you feel and just remind them commet went bust to lack of sales and they lost out on around 500 pound sale i have used stafe loo`s in shops when they see cash our a gold card it works

Beeston

"PS.....it gets no better as people get older....before leaving the house to go shopping his nibs goes the loo....we drive a couple of miles up the road and he goes to the loo again. "

I'm as bad at times. I even keep a plastic milk bottle in my car or in my tent when I go camping

I know of one couple who were looking at new bathroom suites in a large DIY store when they noticed their young daughter sat on a display bog ,knickers around her ankles.

Their worst fears were realised when she announced loudly that she was having a poo .

I just took my son outside and round a corner or behind a tree at that age.. My friends do the same but have to life the girls in a sit position

"I know of one couple who were looking at new bathroom suites in a large DIY store when they noticed their young daughter sat on a display bog ,knickers around her ankles.

Their worst fears were realised when she announced loudly that she was having a poo .

"

Haha

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I worked in a diy store where ppl would let their kids have a dump etc on display bathrooms even when there was customer toilets

By *tressfreeMan  over a year ago

Towcester

I believe in France there is a right to use the toilet in a shop or restaurant if needed. What a good idea!

Towcester

"I worked in a diy store where ppl would let their kids have a dump etc on display bathrooms even when there was customer toilets"
not good!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"PS.....it gets no better as people get older....before leaving the house to go shopping his nibs goes the loo....we drive a couple of miles up the road and he goes to the loo again.

I'm as bad at times. I even keep a plastic milk bottle in my car or in my tent when I go camping "

The previously mentioned folding potties are quiet handy for camping. The come with liners that are basically a bag with a square of nappy attached to the bottom - makes for far easier disposal than a bottle of wee!

"PS.....it gets no better as people get older....before leaving the house to go shopping his nibs goes the loo....we drive a couple of miles up the road and he goes to the loo again.

I'm as bad at times. I even keep a plastic milk bottle in my car or in my tent when I go camping

The previously mentioned folding potties are quiet handy for camping. The come with liners that are basically a bag with a square of nappy attached to the bottom - makes for far easier disposal than a bottle of wee!"

I thought one of the things about men and camping was the ability to lift the flap, stick it out and just pee.

"I believe in France there is a right to use the toilet in a shop or restaurant if needed. What a good idea! "

To be fair they are in the main just a hole in the ground though so its not a relaxing experience!

"Very bad customer care write a complaint to head office .."

And say what? 'My kid needed a wee and your staff wouldn't let it use your toilets'? As if they'd give a toss!

"The insurance wouldnt have covered a customer being in the staff loos

Sorry that's not true. "

Agree, it's not about the customer being in staff toilet.

Where I work if a customer was to go to our staff toilet they would have to walk through our Wharehouse, that's where the danger is when we are getting deliveries, staff in Wharehouse wear safety clothes and shoes so if we let customers in and something happened to them then it would be our fault.

I would think would be the same in most shops .

I am a mum of 3 so know what it's like when a child gets caught short x

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

The previously mentioned folding potties are quiet handy for camping. The come with liners that are basically a bag with a square of nappy attached to the bottom - makes for far easier disposal than a bottle of wee!

I thought one of the things about men and camping was the ability to lift the flap, stick it out and just pee."

Invictus has just outed himself as a single fem masquerading as a bloke - so many of them on Fab

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I believe in France there is a right to use the toilet in a shop or restaurant if needed. What a good idea!

To be fair they are in the main just a hole in the ground though so its not a relaxing experience! "

Not even when they provide a copy of Le Monde?

Towcester

"I believe in France there is a right to use the toilet in a shop or restaurant if needed. What a good idea!

To be fair they are in the main just a hole in the ground though so its not a relaxing experience! "

how long has it been since you went to France!!!

"there i am in Currys/PC World about to buy a new washing machine and a fridge/freezer and my little one says 'mummy i need a wee'

PANIC STATIONS!!!

I ask politely if the store have customer toilets and the lady says no.. i cheekly ask if i could allow my daughter to use the staff toilets as there was a very busy road and a 5 min run between the store and the nearest toilets which she informed me was a McDonalds. Her answer was 'No'

I litterally grabbed all my things and ran with the assistant calling out 'So are you coming back to finish purcashing these goods'... i wanted to say 'WAS I FUCK' but refrained and just said 'No, ive other priorities right now'

Was semi tempted to let my daughter piss all over the store carpets.. but wouldnt have been that dignified for my 3yr old.

"

You should have taken her to the nearest B & Q and used their display section

When they got to go,they got to go,even if they went before they came out.

If theres no toilet to hand i find the nearest quite corner etc.

And god help any person that might want to complain. Its a child who needs the toilet.

x

"I'm as bad at times. I even keep a plastic milk bottle in my car or in my tent when I go camping

I thought one of the things about men and camping was the ability to lift the flap, stick it out and just pee.

Invictus has just outed himself as a single fem masquerading as a bloke - so many of them on Fab "

You're right but she's very talented to be able to stream directly into the plastic milk bottle.

"

uou can't predict when a three year old is going to ask to go to toilet

uou can't predict when a three year old is going to ask to go to toilet "

sorry ment you x

Beeston

"I'm as bad at times. I even keep a plastic milk bottle in my car or in my tent when I go camping

Invictus has just outed himself as a single fem masquerading as a bloke - so many of them on Fab

You're right but she's very talented to be able to stream directly into the plastic milk bottle."

What can I say? One of my many skills

Anyway, can't stop I'm off to buy new shoes and a handbag

We can continue bartering while I urinate in front of him.Easy for you guys...Just sooooo unfair!"

get a she-pee and a bottle then

» Add a new message to this topic