FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Changing goal posts

Changing goal posts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I arranged a meet, he insisted that he joined us for a threesome( not something that everyone's comfortable with) so I give the option of one on one but he still wanted a threesome. Day of the meet he only wants one on one and nervous about my hubby being in house but one of the first things he asked was " can I bring a mate?" Not quite sure why someone would ask for something theyre not ok with. I've had many people over the years change goal posts on the day of the meet in hope we'd cancel them, including " can my lift wait outside?" Even though they said they had a car. " I know we said soft swap but he deserves at least a blow job for driving me here", " can we bring our dog" and " is it ok if we all use the same condom.... The list goes on. Who else has had this happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Errr same condom seriously ??? We've had the usual actually can we meet without your hubby and the can I bring a mate, nothing too unusual so far ....... (Watch this space now we will be inundated I bet)

"Errr same condom seriously ??? We've had the usual actually can we meet without your hubby and the can I bring a mate, nothing too unusual so far ....... (Watch this space now we will be inundated I bet) "
lol! Some excuses are so funny couldn't quite figure out why they didn't just ask for bareback instead, the answer obviously would've been the same

"Errr same condom seriously ??? We've had the usual actually can we meet without your hubby and the can I bring a mate, nothing too unusual so far ....... (Watch this space now we will be inundated I bet) lol! Some excuses are so funny couldn't quite figure out why they didn't just ask for bareback instead, the answer obviously would've been the same "

Could they not afford a pack of condoms? Does make you wonder sometimes

Nope. Can't recall anyone ever trying to change goalposts with me.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No nothing like this ever.

They had to change the goal posts in a match recently but can't for the life of me remember who was playing.

I left this post after reading it and now I am come back cos I am very confused ............. how the hell would the second guy be able to get the used condom on ........... oh the image is terrible ...........

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am usually one for seeking compromise, hearing both sides of a story and generaly I prefer mediation to conflict. However, HOWEVER - ooops ... once something has been agreed I would not move or allow anybody to move any goal posts. In fact even as much as asking to include somebody waiting outside (what an insult in the first place!)... would be an instant "lovely to have spoken to you -best of luck" or (polite) words to that effect.

I think generally its a couples issue if they meet single people.

The majority of them are single guys who for whatever reason ( maybe scared ) suddenly find the prospect of a partner being there daunting or are worried that they will get assaulted ( normally these are the guys that think the partner cannot be satisfying the lady which is why she's here in the first place)

"I left this post after reading it and now I am come back cos I am very confused ............. how the hell would the second guy be able to get the used condom on ........... oh the image is terrible ........... "

And messy !

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

few year ago a single lass emailed us ,met for a social got on well ,sorted meet for the weekend at her done the texts confirmed all sorted.

so off we went got to hers went inside to meet a man sat on the couch had a crack on as you do ,to find out this fella was here for a 4 some, no way was this going to be dropped onto us at the last minute ,we off we went home.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"few year ago a single lass emailed us ,met for a social got on well ,sorted meet for the weekend at her done the texts confirmed all sorted.

so off we went got to hers went inside to meet a man sat on the couch had a crack on as you do ,to find out this fella was here for a 4 some, no way was this going to be dropped onto us at the last minute ,we off we went home."

Rightly so!

men who complain about having to use condoms or when we have arranged to meet at a certain time for a threesome then say, is it ok to come an hour or so earlier or later.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

The only goalpost moving I've ever encountered was a 1:1 that turned into an MMMF - I wasn't at all bothered by that one!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"So I arranged a meet, he insisted that he joined us for a threesome( not something that everyone's comfortable with) so I give the option of one on one but he still wanted a threesome. Day of the meet he only wants one on one and nervous about my hubby being in house but one of the first things he asked was " can I bring a mate?" Not quite sure why someone would ask for something theyre not ok with. I've had many people over the years change goal posts on the day of the meet in hope we'd cancel them, including " can my lift wait outside?" Even though they said they had a car. " I know we said soft swap but he deserves at least a blow job for driving me here", " can we bring our dog" and " is it ok if we all use the same condom.... The list goes on. Who else has had this happen?"

Yes - they get shown the door - or even told not to bother. OK they are your goalposts - change them as you like, but don't complain when I set mine how I like them too.

"I left this post after reading it and now I am come back cos I am very confused ............. how the hell would the second guy be able to get the used condom on ........... oh the image is terrible ........... "
oh, this was a couple wanting an ffm, a while back. He was to wear the same one with both girls, such an odd request as its no safer than going without

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Never heard the like!

The 'can we bring our dog' one was a cracker though. We have had the 'can't stay long because tiddles will wreck the house while I'm out' line. Having watched the antics of said 'tiddles' on the return visit dragging half-dead half-alive copiously bleeding, flapping prey into the house through the catflap I can understand fully why... It made the texas chainsaw massacre look tame

Wolf

We normally turn them inside out, saves on lube that way

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Had this happen recently. Was very excited about the prospect of a ffm as it was to be my first. The fem cancelled on the day as she was poorly. I didn't mind because I got him all to myself which was just as nice...

"I left this post after reading it and now I am come back cos I am very confused ............. how the hell would the second guy be able to get the used condom on ........... oh the image is terrible ........... oh, this was a couple wanting an ffm, a while back. He was to wear the same one with both girls, such an odd request as its no safer than going without "

for the women but he's alright.

"I am usually one for seeking compromise, hearing both sides of a story and generaly I prefer mediation to conflict. However, HOWEVER - ooops ... once something has been agreed I would not move or allow anybody to move any goal posts. In fact even as much as asking to include somebody waiting outside (what an insult in the first place!)... would be an instant "lovely to have spoken to you -best of luck" or (polite) words to that effect. "
Yes, agreed, I am always up for making people( especially ones new to the scene) feel comfortable. If someone is too nervous to play I'd rather they came over for a social than stand me up or change things, failing that a polite cancellation, I dont judge people for that

"few year ago a single lass emailed us ,met for a social got on well ,sorted meet for the weekend at her done the texts confirmed all sorted.

so off we went got to hers went inside to meet a man sat on the couch had a crack on as you do ,to find out this fella was here for a 4 some, no way was this going to be dropped onto us at the last minute ,we off we went home."

Absolutely lol! X

"men who complain about having to use condoms or when we have arranged to meet at a certain time for a threesome then say, is it ok to come an hour or so earlier or later."
This happens in a lot of meets, suddenly they don't use condoms normally after reassuring you they always go safe lol.

"The only goalpost moving I've ever encountered was a 1:1 that turned into an MMMF - I wasn't at all bothered by that one! "
haha, nice one!!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"men who complain about having to use condoms or when we have arranged to meet at a certain time for a threesome then say, is it ok to come an hour or so earlier or later. This happens in a lot of meets, suddenly they don't use condoms normally after reassuring you they always go safe lol."

I've had that - but you ain't paddling in my pool without yer wellies on!

Or, if you're posh - you are not going to dip your toes in my jacuzzi without your galoshes on.

"Never heard the like!

The 'can we bring our dog' one was a cracker though. We have had the 'can't stay long because tiddles will wreck the house while I'm out' line. Having watched the antics of said 'tiddles' on the return visit dragging half-dead half-alive copiously bleeding, flapping prey into the house through the catflap I can understand fully why... It made the texas chainsaw massacre look tame

Wolf"

Haha, you had me in stitches!! Lol, apparently I didn't have to play with it but they would, I didn't even bother calling their bluff funnily enough.

"men who complain about having to use condoms or when we have arranged to meet at a certain time for a threesome then say, is it ok to come an hour or so earlier or later. This happens in a lot of meets, suddenly they don't use condoms normally after reassuring you they always go safe lol.

I've had that - but you ain't paddling in my pool without yer wellies on!

Or, if you're posh - you are not going to dip your toes in my jacuzzi without your galoshes on."

pmsl, got to remember that for next time. X

Grumpy here, I find it incredible that so many single guys "need" to imagine it's a cuckold situation.

In the true sense of the word I wouldn't know anything about what my wife is doing, the last person to know he is a cuckold is the cuckold himself!

I think it's taking the piss mightily to expect me to leave the house or hide so that they don't get "nervous","shy", or any other excuse for basically not being able to fuck Beckie.

I'm not a big egotist but even I find it rubs me up the wrong way if she's expected to pretend I can't muster it so that some wimp can get the blood flowing to the right parts ffs!

And while I'm off on one, what's with the clowns who meet her once then don't come back if she meets another guy before them again?

Did their ego's honestly make them think she would fuck them and never want another man? Or perhaps they weren't that good the first time after all

"Grumpy here, I find it incredible that so many single guys "need" to imagine it's a cuckold situation.

In the true sense of the word I wouldn't know anything about what my wife is doing, the last person to know he is a cuckold is the cuckold himself!

I think it's taking the piss mightily to expect me to leave the house or hide so that they don't get "nervous","shy", or any other excuse for basically not being able to fuck Beckie.

I'm not a big egotist but even I find it rubs me up the wrong way if she's expected to pretend I can't muster it so that some wimp can get the blood flowing to the right parts ffs!

And while I'm off on one, what's with the clowns who meet her once then don't come back if she meets another guy before them again?

Did their ego's honestly make them think she would fuck them and never want another man? Or perhaps they weren't that good the first time after all "

I love you grumpy!! 10 years of amazing sex if you ask me and even though you're getting on a bit you still keep up with the young un's!!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"They had to change the goal posts in a match recently but can't for the life of me remember who was playing. "

It was at the Africa Cup of Nations, they were feckin on with it for ages. Algeria V Togo.

Ironically the half an hour they pissed about with the goal was more entertaining then the match itself.

"They had to change the goal posts in a match recently but can't for the life of me remember who was playing.

It was at the Africa Cup of Nations, they were feckin on with it for ages. Algeria V Togo.

Ironically the half an hour they pissed about with the goal was more entertaining then the match itself."

"So I arranged a meet, he insisted that he joined us for a threesome( not something that everyone's comfortable with) so I give the option of one on one but he still wanted a threesome. Day of the meet he only wants one on one and nervous about my hubby being in house but one of the first things he asked was " can I bring a mate?" ..."

So he wanted an MMF threesome, but on the day of the meet, he confessed he wanted MMF with his mate, not your hubby???? The bloody cheek of it!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

had a few "can i bring a mate its my first time" mm is your mate going to act as a fluffer for you

He'd already asked if his mate could come since he didn't have a car and could get a lift. His mate didn't even have a bloody profile, just a random guy!

I said no and he said he'd borrow a car and be here for a threesome with hubby and me tonight but then to top it all off he asked me if hubby was going to be in the house ffs!

"had a few "can i bring a mate its my first time" mm is your mate going to act as a fluffer for you "

I got the feeling that a few guys were actually angling for that, "I'm not bi but my mate sucks my cock"

he puts it on inside out, sorry could not resist that one

» Add a new message to this topic