people that block you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alenymph OP   Man  over a year ago

HINCKLEY

When someone winks you then asks for a picture then blocks you whats that about

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"When someone winks you then asks for a picture then blocks you whats that about "

They don't fancy you and don't want you messaging them so they have to start explaining themselves.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That was a quick thread. Next!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

They don't like the look of you and wanted No further conversation..

Or recognised you...

Or...

Not worth worrying... Good luck and all the best

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Just means they don't fancy you. Don't worry too much about it though, it's happened to us plenty of times

"When someone winks you then asks for a picture then blocks you whats that about

They don't fancy you and don't want you messaging them so they have to start explaining themselves."

Why wink to start with strange people about

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"When someone winks you then asks for a picture then blocks you whats that about

They don't fancy you and don't want you messaging them so they have to start explaining themselves.

Why wink to start with strange people about"

It was just an initial contact to get your interest. It happens.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"When someone winks you then asks for a picture then blocks you whats that about "

So they can see your pics and do a runner. Not saying you're unattractive but unfotunately some people will do it

Haha i've only recognised someone once!!!!!!!!

i find the people that block (women) are stuck up and are not worth you time remember there are more fish in the sea fellas

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Possibly because the 7 cock pics on your profile didnt give them enough of an all round picture of you

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I have been blocked by people I never met or had conversations with - just happens. Some umpteen thousand more to talk to...

In my profile I request a face pic, mostly get that accompanied by a cock pic which is not necessary. Im not going to be talking to their cock lol. If I get a pic of someone I dont like the look of ie fancy, then I politely say "its a polite no thank you"

Retirement Village

"i find the people that block (women) are stuck up and are not worth you time remember there are more fish in the sea fellas"

"i find the people that block (women) are stuck up and are not worth you time remember there are more fish in the sea fellas"

And I find the men who don't read profile send fancy a fuck messages and won't take no to be pain in arses hence block

Not all men btw just a few

[Removed by poster at 20/02/13 23:31:26]

[Removed by poster at 20/02/13 23:31:32]

Retirement Village

"In my profile I request a face pic, mostly get that accompanied by a cock pic which is not necessary. Im not going to be talking to their cock lol. If I get a pic of someone I dont like the look of ie fancy, then I politely say "its a polite no thank you""

ah but would you send a face pic back?

Retirement Village

"In my profile I request a face pic, mostly get that accompanied by a cock pic which is not necessary. Im not going to be talking to their cock lol. If I get a pic of someone I dont like the look of ie fancy, then I politely say "its a polite no thank you""

ah but would you send a face pic back?

And I find the men who don't read profile send fancy a fuck messages and won't take no to be pain in arses hence block

i forgot to say that I do block people but only those who keep on after I have said no thank you. It is nothing short of begging.

"i find the people that block (women) are stuck up and are not worth you time remember there are more fish in the sea fellas

Not all men btw just a few "

Really the "fancy a fuck" line doesnt work?

Retirement Village

"i find the people that block (women) are stuck up and are not worth you time remember there are more fish in the sea fellas

Not all men btw just a few "

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa "

Yes please , hot chocolate hold the marshmallows please

Really the "fancy a fuck" line doesnt work?"

Errr hmm well yes but only from guys I've already meet

I send a face pic back if I like the look of the guy. I dont see the point if I dont.

Retirement Village

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

Yes please , hot chocolate hold the marshmallows please "

What!! No marshmallows

Fine i'll get it going, whats your ETA

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

Fine i'll get it going, whats your ETA "

How far is it from me to you

Retirement Village

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

How far is it from me to you "

depends, if im back in cambridge maybe not too far, if im in the midlands its a travel but only in your back garden practising my pervy stalker skills lol

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

depends, if im back in cambridge maybe not too far, if im in the midlands its a travel but only in your back garden practising my pervy stalker skills lol "

Only pussy you perving there tonight are my housemates 2 cats as I'm in bed at work

Just got blocked because I wont meet tonight lol

Retirement Village

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

depends, if im back in cambridge maybe not too far, if im in the midlands its a travel but only in your back garden practising my pervy stalker skills lol

Only pussy you perving there tonight are my housemates 2 cats as I'm in bed at work "

In bed & at work

how do i get job there

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've never been blocked by a bloke for no reason. Oh wait, yes I have. And I managed not to moan about it. Whatever next!

By *oasterCockbumMan  over a year ago

Highway 61

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

Only pussy you perving there tonight are my housemates 2 cats as I'm in bed at work "

You get to kip at yer graft ?? ... any jobs goin ??? ... dreams of dream job

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

Only pussy you perving there tonight are my housemates 2 cats as I'm in bed at work

In bed & at work

how do i get job there "

it's not all good I'm here again tomorrow night as well

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

You get to kip at yer graft ?? ... any jobs goin ??? ... dreams of dream job"

Be ok if I could sleep but it's not my bed its too hot and far too noisy

Retirement Village

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

In bed & at work

how do i get job there

it's not all good I'm here again tomorrow night as well "

Well i'll get a hot water bottle a warm cuddle ready for you for tomorrow

Highway 61

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

Be ok if I could sleep but it's not my bed its too hot and far too noisy "

And just when id thought it couldnt seem any better ... hot and noisy you say ?? .. hmmmm ... sorry , ive drawn my own conclusions ...

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

In bed & at work

how do i get job there

it's not all good I'm here again tomorrow night as well

Well i'll get a hot water bottle a warm cuddle ready for you for tomorrow "

I'm here tomorrow that's no good

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

And just when id thought it couldnt seem any better ... hot and noisy you say ?? .. hmmmm ... sorry , ive drawn my own conclusions ... "

Dirty boy

Highway 61

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

And just when id thought it couldnt seem any better ... hot and noisy you say ?? .. hmmmm ... sorry , ive drawn my own conclusions ...

Dirty boy "

lol .... you lookin in ma windys ?? ..

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

Dirty boy

lol .... you lookin in ma windys ?? .. "

Yep

Highway 61

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

Dirty boy

Yep "

D'ya like ma goony ? ... an ma flipflops ? ... winks

Huh....didn't realise the block button was there exclusively for women. Shame I can't let the guys who have blocked me know that bit of info

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

Dirty boy

Yep

D'ya like ma goony ? ... an ma flipflops ? ... winks "

It's a lovely goony, bit long in the front mind and to be honest red really isn't your colour but other than that yep lovely

Highway 61

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

Dirty boy

Yep

It's a lovely goony, bit long in the front mind and to be honest red really isn't your colour but other than that yep lovely "

Hahaha ... keep yer eyes open an al give it a shoogle ... oh an its no red .. its cerise ...

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

Dirty boy

Yep

It's a lovely goony, bit long in the front mind and to be honest red really isn't your colour but other than that yep lovely

Hahaha ... keep yer eyes open an al give it a shoogle ... oh an its no red .. its cerise ... "

I'm all eyes shoogle away

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

The block button is a site facility and people use it how they like. No point worrying over it, move on and concentrate on those who want to chat with you.

Highway 61

Hi

Fancy a .........

......cuppa

What!! No marshmallows

Dirty boy

Yep

Hahaha ... keep yer eyes open an al give it a shoogle ... oh an its no red .. its cerise ...

I'm all eyes shoogle away "

Only if ye shoogle back .... shoogles anyway ...

Why wink to start with strange people about"

Very strange, but easy to deal with. The one that bites us is the contact, pic exchange, weeks of chat, arranged meet and find after the travel wer not their type! lol Some serious pisstakers in this scene

You get a message, you start to exchange messages, then they mail you asking questions and they block you at the same time! Odd as!!

People whom you have exchanged mail, pics etc, agree a mutual meet and then just before meet they either block you or delete profile and then you see their photos on a newly created profile, why so many times wasters!!????!!

» Add a new message to this topic