FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Technical dillema, ladies stay out :)

Technical dillema, ladies stay out :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ipod Touch 8 Gb or Ipod touch 16 Gb ?

Bargain on Gen 2 or pay more for Gen 3

Ipod Nano 8 Gb or Ipod Nano 16 Gb

Ipod Classic.............

Decisions decisions Mrs bonks has said we should get one and a docking station but which should we buy???????????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Essentially the touch is the same as the iPhone and also means any guarantee doesn't cover the screen!

I went and got the nano 16gb and happy as Larry with it

Aldo bought a Bose stereo docking station for it and the quality is fantastic! Bit pricy compared to others but the sound quality is excellent ! Happy listening

nano 16 gb ya cheeky git!!! lol !!

honest more songs better sound quality more features and simple to work and great colour choice cause im a woman thats important!! xx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Ya cheeky bugger! Asking us ladies to stay out is gonna make us have a look and put our twopenneth in even more!

By the way, go for the Nano 16 gb.

"Ya cheeky bugger! Asking us ladies to stay out is gonna make us have a look and put our twopenneth in even more!

By the way, go for the Nano 16 gb."

Theres method in my madness miss

i dare say there is lol xx

Two tins and a piece of string. Let's go back to simplicity!

"Two tins and a piece of string. Let's go back to simplicity!"

No - im never giving up Kotex

( if they wont let ladies in just make lady jokes )

"Ipod Touch 8 Gb or Ipod touch 16 Gb ?

Decisions decisions Mrs bonks has said we should get one and a docking station but which should we buy???????????????"

That will teach me for looking....see ya Zzzzzz

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Get a Creative Zen player - you can plug SD cards in to your heart's content to upgrade capacity and NOT be overcharged by Apple.

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

I'm with SharpDressedMan on this - the Creative is a gazillion times better in terms of sound quality also. Never understood why people buy iPods other than that they're suckers for 'cool' marketing

Well looked who's popped out of the woodwork, hey you xx xx

Creative rules when it comes to sound. Ipods are overated and over priced!!!

Well I have new ghd hair straighteners on the way so never mind the i pod

"Well I have new ghd hair straighteners on the way so never mind the i pod "

Good for you girl xxxxxx

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Well I have new ghd hair straighteners on the way so never mind the i pod "

Did you get the ones with embedded flac functionality and onboard wi-fi?

"Well I have new ghd hair straighteners on the way so never mind the i pod

Good for you girl xxxxxx"

Ta hunni what do these guys know anyway

Did you get the ones with embedded flac functionality and onboard wi-fi? "

No but they do come with two purple hair clips and a travel hairdryer

No but they do come with two purple hair clips and a travel hairdryer "

Then all is right with the world lol xx xx

I've been holding off the iPod for ages... I know if I get one then suddenly I'm going to want a car stereo that it can plug into, and so on and so on. Then I'd have to convert 50Gig of music into iTunes and not be able to write playable discs anymore.

It's a scam I tells ya!

No but they do come with two purple hair clips and a travel hairdryer

Then all is right with the world lol xx xx"

He he and all courtesy of Paul's little plastic card lol .... I'll open them before crimbo so he'll feel bad and buy me something else too

"I've been holding off the iPod for ages... I know if I get one then suddenly I'm going to want a car stereo that it can plug into, and so on and so on. Then I'd have to convert 50Gig of music into iTunes and not be able to write playable discs anymore.

It's a scam I tells ya!"

don't bother with iTunes! Over charged and limits everything! Try amazon mp3 , drm free and compatible with all formats, not too mention it's cheaper

"

He he and all courtesy of Paul's little plastic card lol .... I'll open them before crimbo so he'll feel bad and buy me something else too "

You see this is the problem with my other half living sooooo bloody far away, can't get to my prezzie and he's been teasing me about it for weeks !!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr xxxxxx

"

He he and all courtesy of Paul's little plastic card lol .... I'll open them before crimbo so he'll feel bad and buy me something else too

You see this is the problem with my other half living sooooo bloody far away, can't get to my prezzie and he's been teasing me about it for weeks !!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr xxxxxx"

Muhahahahaha

Arcie

Bad Arcie, now get off here and go put my Christmas tree up so you have somewhere to put said prezzie on Thursday night lol xxx xxx

"

You see this is the problem with my other half living sooooo bloody far away, can't get to my prezzie and he's been teasing me about it for weeks !!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr xxxxxx"

lol Paul orders stuff online but he's not here in the daytime so they always come when I'm here and they just beg to be opened lol xx

"

You see this is the problem with my other half living sooooo bloody far away, can't get to my prezzie and he's been teasing me about it for weeks !!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr xxxxxx

lol Paul orders stuff online but he's not here in the daytime so they always come when I'm here and they just beg to be opened lol xx"

Oh I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one, my son came home yesterday saying he's bought me a fab prezzie and I'll love it, just waiting for the swine to go out so I can go raid his room lol xxxxxx

"

lol Paul orders stuff online but he's not here in the daytime so they always come when I'm here and they just beg to be opened lol xx

Oh I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one, my son came home yesterday saying he's bought me a fab prezzie and I'll love it, just waiting for the swine to go out so I can go raid his room lol xxxxxx"

He can't keep secrets from me at all .... so weak

"

lol Paul orders stuff online but he's not here in the daytime so they always come when I'm here and they just beg to be opened lol xx"

Why doesn't he get it sent to a friends house?

Arcie - Sneak Badge First class

*puts Raz's pressy under the tree*

You know if its under the tree Thu night when I get there it won't last till Fri morning !!!! xxxxxx

"

*puts Raz's pressy under the tree*"

Some of the things he orders he wouldn't dare send to a friends house lol xx

"You know if its under the tree Thu night when I get there it won't last till Fri morning !!!! xxxxxx"

Hmm, I'll have to keep you busy through the night then

Ârcie

"

*puts Raz's pressy under the tree*

Some of the things he orders he wouldn't dare send to a friends house lol xx"

Eh?

Oh.

Ooooooooooh.

"Ipod Touch 8 Gb or Ipod touch 16 Gb ?

Decisions decisions Mrs bonks has said we should get one and a docking station but which should we buy???????????????"

Always buy the pink one...

Feckin hair straighteners, this is precisely why I asked women to stay out and let us guys sort out the best solution to my dilemma

"Feckin hair straighteners, this is precisely why I asked women to stay out and let us guys sort out the best solution to my dilemma "

Oh bugger off ya miserable git

I loves ya really ... in a mousetrap on the willy kinda way

[Removed by poster at 06/12/09 18:01:29]

We have an Ipod Classic 80Gb ... 80Gb is one Hell of a lot of music, and at least with the Classic, its a little bit more beefy and it feels like you've got something for your money.

We don't use a docking station because we just play it through the Aux port of our Hi-Fi or through the audio system in the car

"Feckin hair straighteners, this is precisely why I asked women to stay out and let us guys sort out the best solution to my dilemma

Oh bugger off ya miserable git

I loves ya really ... in a mousetrap on the willy kinda way "

the purple ghds are lovely!! i cant live without ghd's!!! best pressie ever!! after a links of london charm bracelet!! xx

"I'm with SharpDressedMan on this - the Creative is a gazillion times better in terms of sound quality also. Never understood why people buy iPods other than that they're suckers for 'cool' marketing "

I agree on the cool marketing comment, though my sweetheart doesn't, lol, just got her an iphone 16gig summat or other, was told at the time I would be converted, not as of yet, though I'm impressed with the aps, Coll has found a recipe ap so keeps on making new (to us) meals, lol.

I use a Nokia 5800 Xpress music - short jack to jack cable into the back of my Dewalt radio at work - just the ticket, as much of my own music as I can store on an 8Gb Micro SD card

"I use a Nokia 5800 Xpress music - short jack to jack cable into the back of my Dewalt radio at work - just the ticket, as much of my own music as I can store on an 8Gb Micro SD card "

Heh, I have the first Dewalt radio, and it doesn't have a fancy socket I've got a £7 MP3 player (4gb) and an £8 transmitter thingy from Ebuyer, so it plays my tunes over the radio.

"I use a Nokia 5800 Xpress music - short jack to jack cable into the back of my Dewalt radio at work - just the ticket, as much of my own music as I can store on an 8Gb Micro SD card

Heh, I have the first Dewalt radio, and it doesn't have a fancy socket I've got a £7 MP3 player (4gb) and an £8 transmitter thingy from Ebuyer, so it plays my tunes over the radio. "

Loll, mine is a later version radio. My original one didn't have a socket either, but when someone kindly nicked my van and it's contents, it propmted me to purchase a new one which somes with an 'Aux In' socket. Posh or what ?

"I'm with SharpDressedMan on this - the Creative is a gazillion times better in terms of sound quality also. Never understood why people buy iPods other than that they're suckers for 'cool' marketing "

you cant bring sound quality into it when your using these outdoors and you have the background noise of traffic and public, sound quality can only be appreciated in a quiet room, which is when you wouldnt use an iPod

» Add a new message to this topic