FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cheeky robbin twat!!

Cheeky robbin twat!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Went to Chams last nite, took a taxi from our hotel, The Holiday Inn Express Junc 10 of the M6. During the journey the driver asked us all about Chams and asked for the phone number, which we gave him.

On arrival at the club the thieving pikey bastard relieved my of 8 quid, 8 quid!!!! for the journey and before we could get through the club front door the footpad was on the phone trying to apply for membership.

We got the last laugh though as the nice young lady at the club took an instant dislike to his phone manner and the robbing fucker was told there were no new members being taken on.

Cab home home, same firm, at after 2 in the morning was only a fiver so we hope the robber get blisters from all his wanking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And therein lies the lesson:

Always get a price when you book a cab in a town you are unfamiliar with.

And never tell a twat anything about swinging!

"Went to Chams last nite, took a taxi from our hotel, The Holiday Inn Express Junc 10 of the M6. During the journey the driver asked us all about Chams and asked for the phone number, which we gave him.

On arrival at the club the thieving pikey bastard relieved my of 8 quid, 8 quid!!!! for the journey and before we could get through the club front door the footpad was on the phone trying to apply for membership.

We got the last laugh though as the nice young lady at the club took an instant dislike to his phone manner and the robbing fucker was told there were no new members being taken on.

Cab home home, same firm, at after 2 in the morning was only a fiver so we hope the robber get blisters from all his wanking "

No need for twat's like that, your few quid he fiddled might get him a tug book

there always bloody one robbin git of a taxi driver!! i have fond memories of one who tried to tell me a 20 quid fare was 30!! bad move for him at the time cause i worked for the licensing board!!

but u got your karma on him lol x

"there always bloody one robbin git of a taxi driver!! i have fond memories of one who tried to tell me a 20 quid fare was 30!! bad move for him at the time cause i worked for the licensing board!!

but u got your karma on him lol x"

Perfect, I bet you enjoyed your revenge

yup!!! very much!! x

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I was put in a taxi by friends when I was a bit worse for wear at a 40th, the journey was a mere 3 mins to my house, usually at a cost of £1.50, when I sobered up the next morning I discovered the bastard driver had ripped me off for £7.

"yup!!! very much!! x "

Good on yer

Am afraid I always kick up a fuss if I think they are trying to overcharge. I tell them i will pay what I think is fair n thats all I am gonna pay. This nearly always works n only time we had an issue we stuck to our guns n said "ring police n see who they agree with when ya want a tenner for a 2 mile journey" - guess what- he took the fiver offered lol

"Went to Chams last nite, took a taxi from our hotel, The Holiday Inn Express Junc 10 of the M6. During the journey the driver asked us all about Chams and asked for the phone number, which we gave him.

Cab home home, same firm, at after 2 in the morning was only a fiver so we hope the robber get blisters from all his wanking "

You should have reported him to his company then the local council who license him ... good advice to ring and get a quote if your in a strange place ... its guys like him make it hard for the rest of us ... so report em and the fuckers out

» Add a new message to this topic