FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pussy/clit pump

Pussy/clit pump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *romit1 OP   Man 51 weeks ago

pontefract

Wats people’s experience with pussy clit pump the wife is interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

I bought one of those clit sucking vibrators but it didn’t give me a sucking sensation, it just felt like a normal vibrator. Are the pump’s different to these?

pontefract

[Removed by poster at 08/10/23 15:16:12]

pontefract

Not got a clue wife’s interested but just need to find out from other people’s experience if they any good

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

Has your clit deflated?….

By *herry delightWoman 9 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I would like to know if it's worth getting a pussy pump if so what do people recommend or not.

By *oodmessMan 9 weeks ago

yumsville

"I would like to know if it's worth getting a pussy pump if so what do people recommend or not. "

There was another thread on this. They are good as they raise sensation unbelievably... the days after you're just sensitive as fuck. For me they are a toy like any other, so you use them, you play, have fun, then put them away for a month, they aren't a go to.

They are bulky but I'd say worth it if you like a good variety of fun and like variety in your toy collection. I have one with interchangeable/detachable cups with different sizes, not the twist kind.. I can't remember the name.

By *midnight-Woman 9 weeks ago

Loved it, so much fun and it was feckin enormous

By *oodmessMan 9 weeks ago

yumsville

"Loved it, so much fun and it was feckin enormous "

hahahh, they are fun.. I found you can't put them down as soon as you get them but to say they're seen as a bit 'deviant', they're a great unexpected toy that stimulates really well

By *wesome TitsWoman 9 weeks ago

Newcastle

My pussy pump does nothing for me. Yes my lips swell while it's on and it's visually interesting, until the plastic gets all foggy and you can't see any more. As soon as I remove it, my lips quickly return to normal size and there's very little change in sensation.

Clamps work for me much more, although I prefer nipple clamps. My labia clamps are nice for opening me up, but again it's a visual thing rather than a sensation thing.

OP, all bodies are different so why not just encourage your wife to experiment and see what works for her?

» Add a new message to this topic