FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are you ever concerned

Are you ever concerned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

That other people are being shown your pictures by people that you maybe chatting...for example a family member etc??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Funnily enough I never suffer from such thoughts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That other people are being shown your pictures by people that you maybe chatting...for example a family member etc?? "

Yes... That's why i choose my friends list very carefully

I've never thought of it, my face pics are on my friends list and I am careful about adding people.

There's a small number of fab friends on my Facebook, but I trust them implicitly.

I guess its a case of trusting each other to be discreet.

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

This is just a bit of fun thread...Here look dad meet me new bird....with a dildo hanging out her bits..

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

My family know that I hook up on the net but obviously don't know the details. If they saw something and then commented I would remind them that I am a) a single adult and b) I am 50 years old and quite old enough to please myself.

However, my family would know better than to challenge me - they know I plow my own furrow regardless of what other people may think.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It depends. If it was someone on here and arranging more of a group sharing situation then no. If it's someone with horrible thoughts about me then yes. I wouldn't expect anyone to be offering up my images to others outside of this world. How would I know if they did?

yes but i dont let it bother me too much.

By *ittlebitWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

Doesn't bother me, I don't show anything that I don't want shared lol

Although I did send a naughty pic via phone to my mate once and he showed it round his work never again!

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"That other people are being shown your pictures by people that you maybe chatting...for example a family member etc?? "

I cannot see any reason to be concerned as I have nothing to hide. People can accept me for who I am if not I have no interest in them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"My family know that I hook up on the net but obviously don't know the details. If they saw something and then commented I would remind them that I am a) a single adult and b) I am 50 years old and quite old enough to please myself.

However, my family would know better than to challenge me - they know I plow my own furrow regardless of what other people may think."

d) Being on here means you can meet someone to plow your furrow for you

"That other people are being shown your pictures by people that you maybe chatting...for example a family member etc??

I cannot see any reason to be concerned as I have nothing to hide. People can accept me for who I am if not I have no interest in them."

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

No…. I assume it will happen and take the necessary precautions to ensure it doesn’t.

I think I posted these results in November last year:

Single men who have shared photos of casual sex partners with friends and acquaintances – 82%

Single men who have posted photos of casual sex partners on the internet (without their knowledge) – 12%

And those are just the ones who admitted it in a survey.

» Add a new message to this topic