FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Woman's Hour is discussing eyebrow fashions.

Natural (but shaped to be "natural") is fashionable. Does that mean my naturally natural eyebrows are unfashionable? Am I in or out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Woman's Hour is discussing eyebrow fashions.

Natural (but shaped to be "natural") is fashionable. Does that mean my naturally natural eyebrows are unfashionable? Am I in or out?"

Monobrows are still very much out....

Natural (but shaped to be "natural") is fashionable. Does that mean my naturally natural eyebrows are unfashionable? Am I in or out?

Monobrows are still very much out.... "

I don't have a monobrow but the piece didn't rule them out for a future fashion trend. Kahlo was mentioned. Do you think they will sell little eyebrow wigs if they do become fashionable?

Natural (but shaped to be "natural") is fashionable. Does that mean my naturally natural eyebrows are unfashionable? Am I in or out?"

my eyebrows join when im watching the footy.... great game on tonite lads, Bayern 2-1

Natural (but shaped to be "natural") is fashionable. Does that mean my naturally natural eyebrows are unfashionable? Am I in or out? my eyebrows join when im watching the footy.... great game on tonite lads, Bayern 2-1 "

You might need to get some glasses then. Squinting will give you wrinkles.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I need to get mine done thanks for reminding me

"I need to get mine done thanks for reminding me "

What do you get done to them?

Little rant here but what is it with these scouse brows??? I'd say there the woman version of a bad tasche

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Some people just draw them on

"Little rant here but what is it with these scouse brows??? I'd say there the woman version of a bad tasche "

I keep seeing reference to the Scouse brow but I don't know what it is.

"Some people just draw them on"

Badly drawn brows is not a good look.

"Little rant here but what is it with these scouse brows??? I'd say there the woman version of a bad tasche

I keep seeing reference to the Scouse brow but I don't know what it is."

Basically big thick dark brows, google them they are anything but attractive

"Little rant here but what is it with these scouse brows??? I'd say there the woman version of a bad tasche

Basically big thick dark brows, google them they are anything but attractive "

beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Oh god!! They ARE awful. My nans used to look like that coz she was half blind, had shaky hands and used to go wild with the black eyeliner lol x

Basically big thick dark brows, google them they are anything but attractive beauty is in the eye of the beholder! "

Haha I guess..... Each to their own and all that!

But why are they Scouse brows? Someone must like them or have Scousers espoused fashion?

Oh god!! They ARE awful. My nans used to look like that coz she was half blind, had shaky hands and used to go wild with the black eyeliner lol x "

They remind me of the Eastern European girl off the film dodgeball .... I can look at a gorgeous girl but if she has them it makes me picture her.... Instant turn off

Oh god!! They ARE awful. My nans used to look like that coz she was half blind, had shaky hands and used to go wild with the black eyeliner lol x "

I've just looked. The images say that Kate, the Duchess, sports them. Her's don't look too bad. I now understand why I have seen templates for drawing eyebrows on sale in some shops.

I found out that only one of my friends plucked theirs, I was always told I must do them from 14 years onwards. I only take out end ones, underneath and middle but keep them as natural as possible. I feel a huge difference when they are done to mine, yet I didn't notice a lot of women don't do it until recently. It's all down to personal preference

Kent

But why are they Scouse brows? Someone must like them or have Scousers espoused fashion?"

When Desperate Scousewives star Jodie Lundstram introduced the world to the 'Scouse Brow' back in November, as she tried out for a job as a make-up and hair stylist at a beauty salon, the results were, well, horrific to say the least. But even as we scoffed, the word was out and desperate dolly birds all over the land were reaching for their make-up brushes to 'get the look'.

So what is Scouse Brow? Let me break it down for you…

Take one pair of normal eyebrows. Pluck, thread or wax to within a millimeter of their lives.

Now that there's little discernable hair left, it's time to paint your brows back on of course!

Here you go lickety... And from what I can tell you paint then back on with black marker lol. X

Kent

Yes Kate's are ok. Some examples I've just seen on google are terrible lol x

"I found out that only one of my friends plucked theirs, I was always told I must do them from 14 years onwards. I only take out end ones, underneath and middle but keep them as natural as possible. I feel a huge difference when they are done to mine, yet I didn't notice a lot of women don't do it until recently. It's all down to personal preference "

You are doing the fashionable "natural". Everyone I know does theirs but I've hated it whenever I have changed mine so I just leave them alone. I need to meet your friends.

But why are they Scouse brows? Someone must like them or have Scousers espoused fashion?

When Desperate Scousewives star Jodie Lundstram introduced the world to the 'Scouse Brow' back in November, as she tried out for a job as a make-up and hair stylist at a beauty salon, the results were, well, horrific to say the least. But even as we scoffed, the word was out and desperate dolly birds all over the land were reaching for their make-up brushes to 'get the look'.

So what is Scouse Brow? Let me break it down for you…

Take one pair of normal eyebrows. Pluck, thread or wax to within a millimeter of their lives.

Now that there's little discernable hair left, it's time to paint your brows back on of course!

Here you go lickety... And from what I can tell you paint then back on with black marker lol. X "

Ah! It's the Emperor's New Clothes. How daft.

Thank you, just when I thought I couldn't be surprised at what some would do. Thanks for the explanation.

What is it with guys who get there brows done as well? A few of my mates get theirs done, needless to say they get a torrent of abuse from the other guys

"I found out that only one of my friends plucked theirs, I was always told I must do them from 14 years onwards. I only take out end ones, underneath and middle but keep them as natural as possible. I feel a huge difference when they are done to mine, yet I didn't notice a lot of women don't do it until recently. It's all down to personal preference

You are doing the fashionable "natural". Everyone I know does theirs but I've hated it whenever I have changed mine so I just leave them alone. I need to meet your friends."

Cool, I didn't realise that was the fashionable way If you don't think it looks right then perhaps that's because you already have nice shape to them. Make sure you get your friends opinions before ruling something out because it's new and different, we all see fault in ourselves with these things that others can't see

"What is it with guys who get there brows done as well? A few of my mates get theirs done, needless to say they get a torrent of abuse from the other guys"

Why? Men on here wax and shave all manner of things. There are clippers for nose hairs. Why not finish off with the eyebrows?

"I found out that only one of my friends plucked theirs, I was always told I must do them from 14 years onwards. I only take out end ones, underneath and middle but keep them as natural as possible. I feel a huge difference when they are done to mine, yet I didn't notice a lot of women don't do it until recently. It's all down to personal preference

You are doing the fashionable "natural". Everyone I know does theirs but I've hated it whenever I have changed mine so I just leave them alone. I need to meet your friends. Cool, I didn't realise that was the fashionable way If you don't think it looks right then perhaps that's because you already have nice shape to them. Make sure you get your friends opinions before ruling something out because it's new and different, we all see fault in ourselves with these things that others can't see "

I didn't like the pain of threading, plucking or waxing either.

You are doing the fashionable "natural". Everyone I know does theirs but I've hated it whenever I have changed mine so I just leave them alone. I need to meet your friends. Cool, I didn't realise that was the fashionable way If you don't think it looks right then perhaps that's because you already have nice shape to them. Make sure you get your friends opinions before ruling something out because it's new and different, we all see fault in ourselves with these things that others can't see

I didn't like the pain of threading, plucking or waxing either."

I've only been brave enough to pluck mine, it's become almost pain free after all this time though, apart from when you pinch the skin lol. Apparently threading really hurts so I'll probably give that one a miss

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just have mine shaped nicely with a bit of an arch, personaly im not a fan of thin eyebrows

"

I didn't like the pain of threading, plucking or waxing either. I've only been brave enough to pluck mine, it's become almost pain free after all this time though, apart from when you pinch the skin lol. Apparently threading really hurts so I'll probably give that one a miss "

It wasn't any more painful than plucking but I think the skin around my eyes is very sensitive. Whatever I tried I always had red wealds for days. That's not a good look.

I've just been told mine are ok, but he is a one-eyed man.

"I just have mine shaped nicely with a bit of an arch, personaly im not a fan of thin eyebrows"

I don't understand the very thin brow either.

"I just have mine shaped nicely with a bit of an arch, personaly im not a fan of thin eyebrows

I don't understand the very thin brow either."

The woman in the post office has the thinest line you have ever seen with an upside down smile drawn over them

"What is it with guys who get there brows done as well? A few of my mates get theirs done, needless to say they get a torrent of abuse from the other guys

Why? Men on here wax and shave all manner of things. There are clippers for nose hairs. Why not finish off with the eyebrows?"

I wax/shave my chest but that's down to people's preferences it doesn't bother me whether its hairy or not. Down stairs I like to keep things trimmed otherwise it looks like a midgets thumb poking through a bush

But for me eyebrows are a step too far for male grooming but each to their own

"I just have mine shaped nicely with a bit of an arch, personaly im not a fan of thin eyebrows

I don't understand the very thin brow either.

The woman in the post office has the thinest line you have ever seen with an upside down smile drawn over them "

The more I hear about your neighbourhood the more I worry.

"What is it with guys who get there brows done as well? A few of my mates get theirs done, needless to say they get a torrent of abuse from the other guys

Why? Men on here wax and shave all manner of things. There are clippers for nose hairs. Why not finish off with the eyebrows?

I wax/shave my chest but that's down to people's preferences it doesn't bother me whether its hairy or not. Down stairs I like to keep things trimmed otherwise it looks like a midgets thumb poking through a bush

But for me eyebrows are a step too far for male grooming but each to their own "

Indeed. I've now looked at your pictures and your brows look good so it's probably a good call to leave them alone. I'm not sure about the midget thumb reference.

only ever had them waxed once.. not touched them since. im a wuss when it comes to pain.

dont even pluck them

"only ever had them waxed once.. not touched them since. im a wuss when it comes to pain.

dont even pluck them "

It looks like we are unusual.

callums ex girlfriend used to do his for him lol

"callums ex girlfriend used to do his for him lol"

Is that why she's an ex?

"only ever had them waxed once.. not touched them since. im a wuss when it comes to pain.

dont even pluck them

It looks like we are unusual."

but according to the fashion thing we are 'in'

"callums ex girlfriend used to do his for him lol

Is that why she's an ex?"

lol, hes a metro male and does have quite heavy eyebrows

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

I have them waxed and tinted every three weeks

And pluck in between the dates

They give me eyes definition

Oh and this is Mr New...

But why are they Scouse brows? Someone must like them or have Scousers espoused fashion?"

its a corruption from spouse brows, orginally so-called as they resembled that of men.

"I have them waxed and tinted every three weeks

And pluck in between the dates

They give me eyes definition

Oh and this is Mr New..."

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I leave my eyebrows alone. They are naturally quite a nice shape and past a certain age, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

"I leave my eyebrows alone. They are naturally quite a nice shape and past a certain age, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! "

Another unusual person. We'll have to form a little club.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I am fanatical about eyebrows, i never go anywhere without tweezers...they have to be PERFECT....its one of my many "things"

"I am fanatical about eyebrows, i never go anywhere without tweezers...they have to be PERFECT....its one of my many "things" "

Do you have one of those little eyebrow combs too?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am fanatical about eyebrows, i never go anywhere without tweezers...they have to be PERFECT....its one of my many "things"

Do you have one of those little eyebrow combs too?"

Yes, and eyebrow powder, and eyebrow wax, all in a lil compact with mini tweezers and eyebrow brushes x3.

"I am fanatical about eyebrows, i never go anywhere without tweezers...they have to be PERFECT....its one of my many "things"

Do you have one of those little eyebrow combs too?Yes, and eyebrow powder, and eyebrow wax, all in a lil compact with mini tweezers and eyebrow brushes x3. "

You need to go and get the eyebrow templates to comeplete your set.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Do you have one of those little eyebrow combs too?Yes, and eyebrow powder, and eyebrow wax, all in a lil compact with mini tweezers and eyebrow brushes x3.

You need to go and get the eyebrow templates to comeplete your set."

Nope, my eyebrows are naturally arched...but im shit hot with a pair of tweezers...

Do you have one of those little eyebrow combs too?Yes, and eyebrow powder, and eyebrow wax, all in a lil compact with mini tweezers and eyebrow brushes x3. "

I have Benefit's Brow Zings compact, had it for about seven years now. You need use so little the initial outlay is so worth it.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Do you have one of those little eyebrow combs too?Yes, and eyebrow powder, and eyebrow wax, all in a lil compact with mini tweezers and eyebrow brushes x3.

I have Benefit's Brow Zings compact, had it for about seven years now. You need use so little the initial outlay is so worth it. "

Fabulous product and like you say worth the outlay.

i would truly fuck up such a simple task.. i dont like shoes or handbags and dont know how to style hair, or do eyebrows...

think i need lessons on how to be girlie

i like them to be neat and tidy

but i hate it when they are over plucked and look artifical

but thats just me i am not keen on anything thats false

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"i would truly fuck up such a simple task.. i dont like shoes or handbags and dont know how to style hair, or do eyebrows...

think i need lessons on how to be girlie "

You look lovely in your pics! Lessons in girlie? YOU don't need them!!!

And btw I happen to like shoes and more recently handbags but.. I would not say it is what makes a woman feminine. That comes kind of from within

I've never had anything done to my eyebrows, never had them plucked, waxed or shaped. Luckily they have a nice arch and are not bushy. I am naturally fair so my eyebrows are too. I find that trying to give them a slightly darker colour, a brown etc, still is too dark for my skintone so I jusat leave them

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I hate the Slapper Price style if 2 caterpillar style eyebrows in the wrong colour that seem to be an inch higher than they should be.

I have slight bushy ones so try to pluck them to shape them but still prefer a more natural style x

"I hate the Slapper Price style if 2 caterpillar style eyebrows in the wrong colour that seem to be an inch higher than they should be.

I have slight bushy ones so try to pluck them to shape them but still prefer a more natural style x"

.... the scouse brow .... read another forum post about them, so funny!

Sorry ladies but the thing I think about are your eyebrows they really have no purpose and do nothing for me

"I hate the Slapper Price style if 2 caterpillar style eyebrows in the wrong colour that seem to be an inch higher than they should be.

I have slight bushy ones so try to pluck them to shape them but still prefer a more natural style x

.... the scouse brow .... read another forum post about them, so funny! "

There's another thread running on this?

"Sorry ladies but the thing I think about are your eyebrows they really have no purpose and do nothing for me "

So you would prefer women to get rid of their eyebrows?

"I need to get mine done thanks for reminding me

What do you get done to them?"

Threading's the way to go

"Sorry ladies but the thing I think about are your eyebrows they really have no purpose and do nothing for me "

The purpose of eyebrows is to keep sweat out of the eyes

"Sorry ladies but the thing I think about are your eyebrows they really have no purpose and do nothing for me

So you would prefer women to get rid of their eyebrows?"

I can honestly say I have never looked at a woman and said wow those are ugly eye brows or damn her eye brows are sexy

There's another thread running on this?"

The scouse brow was in the learnt something new today thread.

There's another thread running on this?

The scouse brow was in the learnt something new today thread. "

Thank you. I will go and read up on what all the learning is.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Sorry ladies but the thing I think about are your eyebrows they really have no purpose and do nothing for me

So you would prefer women to get rid of their eyebrows?.

I can honestly say I have never looked at a woman and said wow those are ugly eye brows or damn her eye brows are sexy "

No probrably not, but some guys DO pay attention to details, also if you met a woman with no eyebrows trust me you would notice.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

The eyebrows frame the face

It's one of my, mr news, things

Along with the good choice of lipstick colour for the tone of the face

To me I notice it as much as a bad haircut

I have personally have a liking for the French arch, on females, on males it gets towards drag queen status

» Add a new message to this topic