FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feels like springs in the air.

Feels like springs in the air.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Birds are singing and daffodils are coming out and them Easter Eggs are calling me when i go shopping , And we are spring cleaning painting and all is well . x l oo apart from i almost cut my finger off on Friday on a new knife i got from waitrose come on a card and had to cut of plastic ties off and cut myself doing it.Its so bloody sore strapped up and strips and glued for me at hospital and passed out from all the blood come out like a fountain. Not easy spring cleaning like it. And them finger covers over bandages like condoms for finger not a good look. lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Birds are singing and daffodils are coming out and them Easter Eggs are calling me when i go shopping , And we are spring cleaning painting and all is well . x l oo apart from i almost cut my finger off on Friday on a new knife i got from waitrose come on a card and had to cut of plastic ties off and cut myself doing it.Its so bloody sore strapped up and strips and glued for me at hospital and passed out from all the blood come out like a fountain. Not easy spring cleaning like it. And them finger covers over bandages like condoms for finger not a good look. lol "

It feels like spring but weather lady said colder by weekend

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For winter's rains and ruins are over, And all the season of snows and sins; The days dividing lover and lover, The light that loses, the night that wins; And time remembered is grief forgotten, And frosts are slain and flowers begotten, And in green underwood and cover Blossom by blossom the spring begins

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

I am off home to somerset for a few days and it always two weeks closer to spring down there.

"For winter's rains and ruins are over, And all the season of snows and sins; The days dividing lover and lover, The light that loses, the night that wins; And time remembered is grief forgotten, And frosts are slain and flowers begotten, And in green underwood and cover Blossom by blossom the spring begins "
Thats lovely xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"For winter's rains and ruins are over, And all the season of snows and sins; The days dividing lover and lover, The light that loses, the night that wins; And time remembered is grief forgotten, And frosts are slain and flowers begotten, And in green underwood and cover Blossom by blossom the spring begins Thats lovely xxx"

Thank you its one of my Favorites because it says it all xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its my birthday in a couple of weeks and i love having it then as to me it signifies the beginning of my spring.

Havent started spring cleaning yet. But guess that will get started in the next couple of weeks. Im looking forward to recieving my first bunch of big open trumpet daffadils

"Its my birthday in a couple of weeks and i love having it then as to me it signifies the beginning of my spring.

Havent started spring cleaning yet. But guess that will get started in the next couple of weeks. Im looking forward to recieving my first bunch of big open trumpet daffadils"

I got some from tescos 1 pound a punch... on the till as going out so i got 3 lots and it feel like spring in my home.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Lovely crisp and sunny day here but a fair bit of frost lying.

» Add a new message to this topic