FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > diets

diets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reelove1969 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

been round a family members house who states that she is on a diet .. went to the fridge to get a drink and was amazed at how many chocolate biscuits, cakes and other snack foods were in there. Are you not just setting yourself up for a fall by buying this kind of food ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

do they have family that arent on a diet?

bristol

"do they have family that arent on a diet?"

no they are both on a diet as a couple

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Its up to them if they want to buy it... If they are not loosing the weight they have only got themselves to blame...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"do they have family that arent on a diet?

no they are both on a diet as a couple "

then yes its silly to buy it.

i've started a kick today. made my own lunch for tomorrow, healthy tuna wraps and a fresh fruit salad

bristol

"Its up to them if they want to buy it... If they are not loosing the weight they have only got themselves to blame... "

thats very true .. just thought it would make their lives a little easier if temptation was not presented to them every time they open the fridge door

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends what sort if diet they're on? Sounds like the seefood diet I tend to edge towards x

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Its up to them if they want to buy it... If they are not loosing the weight they have only got themselves to blame...

thats very true .. just thought it would make their lives a little easier if temptation was not presented to them every time they open the fridge door "

So true for example I share my home with my best friend... he can eat what he wants and does not put on weight.... He brought the choc buttons which I opened.. I avoid having it in the house..then the bugger sneaks it in... Its hard to resist at times.. However I know that I relaspe on my diet and I have a huge sense of guilt.. While I am a confident woman I do know that sooner or later the wobble has to be reduced...

bristol

"Depends what sort if diet they're on? Sounds like the seefood diet I tend to edge towards x"

i would eat you sooooo fast .. does that qualify as the seefood diet ??

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Agree. I don't buy crisps, biscuits etc for that reason, if it's there it calls to me. I just have fruit and no fat yoghurts. There's only soup if I fancy a snack.

My girls keep their munchies in their rooms.

Why not ask em if they take offence then they aint serious about losing weight. If they sah yes you are right and chuck it away then thats good.

Am only guessing but they could be like some smokers who say i will quit when i finish packet off and only delude thenselves.

"Depends what sort if diet they're on? Sounds like the seefood diet I tend to edge towards x

i would eat you sooooo fast .. does that qualify as the seefood diet ??"

Stalker x

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"been round a family members house who states that she is on a diet .. went to the fridge to get a drink and was amazed at how many chocolate biscuits, cakes and other snack foods were in there. Are you not just setting yourself up for a fall by buying this kind of food ?? "
sounds to me like the diets going well, as the chocolate and the biscuits are still in the fridge.

if the wrappers are in the bin then its not going so well

bristol

"Depends what sort if diet they're on? Sounds like the seefood diet I tend to edge towards x

Stalker x"

im a friendly and uninvasive one though .. thats good aint it ??

Stalker x

im a friendly and uninvasive one though .. thats good aint it ??"

That description makes you the worse stalker in the history of the stalkers. Must try harder c- x

» Add a new message to this topic