FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Separating

Separating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Emotions and sex

Do you find it easy to seperate sex and emotions?

Do men find it easy then women? Or vice versa!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I can seperate it.... Emotions have hit me between the eyes on a few occasions...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I find it very easy... actually, it is quite a turn on the more cold it is.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am probably thinking more like a man here lol... sex and emotion for me are completely different and can be experienced independently. That said, if you have both with one person it can be a great and fulfilling relationship.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sex is just sex, there is no emotion in it for me

I love hot, passionate sex and i love sensual sex and i love all the kissing and stuff but i can do that without any emotion and i dont feel its to intimate, it just feels good at the time

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I am probably thinking more like a man here lol... sex and emotion for me are completely different and can be experienced independently. That said, if you have both with one person it can be a great and fulfilling relationship."

surpisingly easier for me now playing as a couple - sexy fun with whoever and the emotional side just for us - something i thought id never be like - just goes to show

We both find it extremely easy to seperate them when we are meeting others! At the end of the day when we are meeting with play mates it's just for sex!

I guess as a couple we probably find it easier to meet singles and other couples for NSA as we leave our emotions at home, is it just as easy for singles?

I struggle with this, however find it easy if i dont really fancy them!

I still think men find it easier to seperate the two. Women normally need some emotional attatchment where as men _iew it as just a shag.......not all obviously...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I find it very easy, ive never associated love and sex and spent most of my teenage years thinking i was weird.

I do however get fond of the guys ive known for along time but thats the friendship side. Ive just had one ring me now to chat and we never once mentioned sex.

Sex is sex, friendship is another and sexual emotions is something entirely different.

I dont really think swinging is a good enviroment for those that cant split the two

i form friendships very easily but i suppose thats being emotionally attached in a way?? but the sex part i can easily separate the emotion!

Very easy to separate the two.

Can have great sex within a loving and fulfilling relationship but I don't need to be in a relationship to have great sex.

I have to like and be attracted to the guys I spend time with, add to that good communication and it's all I need right now.

"Sex is just sex, there is no emotion in it for me

I love hot, passionate sex and i love sensual sex and i love all the kissing and stuff but i can do that without any emotion and i dont feel its to intimate, it just feels good at the time"

This!!

Got told recently that I'd probably make a good 'Catch' !

My response was that I've no problem being thought of as a catch - so long as people realise I occupy a 'catch and release' fishing pool!

I never thought I could because sex to me has always been part of a Relationship

"I never thought I could because sex to me has always been part of a Relationship "

Oooops But I'm grown up enough now to know you can separate the two.

But i wont do 'cold sex' if that makes any sense

In love sex is by the best. Actually making love. It cannot be beaten.

The emotionless sex is great and very horny but it's very quickly forgot I feel. X

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I never thought I could because sex to me has always been part of a Relationship

"

It makes perfect sense...

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

[Removed by poster at 17/02/13 20:45:19]

Eay, peasy lemon squeezie..

I find it easy to separate the two. I don't think they have to go together but I don't associate sex with love. I think one can survive without the other. I look at sex as a fun hobby lol it doesn't mean the sex is cold, far from it, it just means it is what it is with no hassle spoiling the fun. Emotions bring complications which often ruin the sex. I sometimes think I should have been born male but there it is!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Changed my mind about my post afterwards so removed it.....too hard to express it correctly.

Fruit x

"I never thought I could because sex to me has always been part of a Relationship

"

This makes perfect sense

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

No problems at all, isn't this called swinging?

"I find it easy to separate the two. I don't think they have to go together but I don't associate sex with love. I think one can survive without the other. I look at sex as a fun hobby lol it doesn't mean the sex is cold, far from it, it just means it is what it is with no hassle spoiling the fun. Emotions bring complications which often ruin the sex. I sometimes think I should have been born male but there it is! "

Maybe you were dave x

"I find it easy to separate the two. I don't think they have to go together but I don't associate sex with love. I think one can survive without the other. I look at sex as a fun hobby lol it doesn't mean the sex is cold, far from it, it just means it is what it is with no hassle spoiling the fun. Emotions bring complications which often ruin the sex. I sometimes think I should have been born male but there it is!

Maybe you were dave x"

Perhaps I was born with both bits and mum and dad decided to choose girl

Yes I mrs can do this very easily.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Makes sense to me!

"

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

can separate the two however that said I do like to stick to regular single fellas rather than lots of new one offs as I like to get to know people and like the social side as well as the sex

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"In love sex is by the best. Actually making love. It cannot be beaten.

The emotionless sex is great and very horny but it's very quickly forgot I feel. X"

"can separate the two however that said I do like to stick to regular single fellas rather than lots of new one offs as I like to get to know people and like the social side as well as the sex "

Quality over quantity for me every time

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

I don't want cold sex with just anyone, preferring someone we can be friends with and have a laugh, but I can remain detached. I have Mr to provide the love, hearts and flowers romantically and remain firmly attached to him Mrs

"Emotions and sex

Do you find it easy to seperate sex and emotions?

Do men find it easy then women? Or vice versa!

"

i can seperate sex and emotions usually altho i was meeting a guy frequently for sex bfore but i started to have feelings for him,i think if yur meeting sumone regularly yur bound to develop sum feelings

"can separate the two however that said I do like to stick to regular single fellas rather than lots of new one offs as I like to get to know people and like the social side as well as the sex

Quality over quantity for me every time "

I'm not sure I understand the presumption that sex without emotions means more sexual partners. You can have sex with the same people without falling in love with them. You can be attracted to them sexually without falling in love with them. For instance, I play with couples... And I see them fairly regularly. You can see where an issue might arise if I started falling in love with one half or both of them?

Sex is an emotion in its self but separating sex from love is the thing. Goes back to the old saying making love or just raw sex. Being turned on and an attraction is the key or sex is not pleasurable and a limp willy is no good lol

"Sex is an emotion in its self but separating sex from love is the thing. Goes back to the old saying making love or just raw sex. Being turned on and an attraction is the key or sex is not pleasurable and a limp willy is no good lol "

"Sex is an emotion in its self but separating sex from love is the thing. Goes back to the old saying making love or just raw sex. Being turned on and an attraction is the key or sex is not pleasurable and a limp willy is no good lol "

Yes that's better put. I'm talking about not being in love or "falling" for the person/s but I do fancy them. Technically that is an emotion I suppose but not one worthy of any problematic situations

"Sex is an emotion in its self but separating sex from love is the thing. Goes back to the old saying making love or just raw sex. Being turned on and an attraction is the key or sex is not pleasurable and a limp willy is no good lol

Yes that's better put. I'm talking about not being in love or "falling" for the person/s but I do fancy them. Technically that is an emotion I suppose but not one worthy of any problematic situations "

I shan't be using FAB to meet peeps for NSA fun if I cannot separate the two.

» Add a new message to this topic