FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i'm disgusted

i'm disgusted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With dog owners who dont clean up after their pets.

Been to the park, had a great time with little man riding bikes etc. Only to find that we had dog mess on our shoes, bike tyres, and clothes. This s now in my car, and I have spent an hour cleaning up the mess.

Why can't people be responsible?!

Rant over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shit happens ( sorry I couldn't resist )

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

this is one of the reasons that even though i would love a french ulldog, i wont get one. the thought of picking up poo makes me heave!!!

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

if youv got the dog you pick up after it,even as a dog owner i get realy annoyed if other dog owners dont

The park you say.... The little gits let their pooches piddle and poop in the street here and the woods is a hundred yards away. Not a scooper in site.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The park you say.... The little gits let their pooches piddle and poop in the street here and the woods is a hundred yards away. Not a scooper in site.

"

Its on the streets too, but you can see it and avoid it on the streets.

In my road last week there was loads of unpicked up dog poo and someone had typed up postcard sized notes and popped it under the piles saying irresponsible dog owner PICK IT UP!!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"In my road last week there was loads of unpicked up dog poo and someone had typed up postcard sized notes and popped it under the piles saying irresponsible dog owner PICK IT UP!!!"

The only problem with that is that they can then be fined for littering.

Saw a man on a TV show acting as some sort of super hero - he picked up doggy droppings and then chased after the owners to given them back what they'd left behind

I did think that instead of tucking a note under a pile of poo it would have been more helpful if they simply picked it up

evesham

"I did think that instead of tucking a note under a pile of poo it would have been more helpful if they simply picked it up"

why would anyone pick up someone eles dog poo?

My aunt followed someone home with the turd scooped onto a dustpan once and laid it nicely on the doorstep.

There was a heated arguement, but said owner never let Butch open his bowels in front of my auntie's gate again.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"With dog owners who dont clean up after their pets.

Been to the park, had a great time with little man riding bikes etc. Only to find that we had dog mess on our shoes, bike tyres, and clothes. This s now in my car, and I have spent an hour cleaning up the mess.

Rant over. "

At least some dog owners pick up their pet's shit....... unlike the fucking selfish cat owners who let their pets wander off to shit in someone's garden.

"I did think that instead of tucking a note under a pile of poo it would have been more helpful if they simply picked it up

why would anyone pick up someone eles dog poo?"

Well if they are willing to bend down and tuck a note under it picking it up is only one step further i would imagine

Sounds like Paris, dog fudge everywhere

evesham

"I did think that instead of tucking a note under a pile of poo it would have been more helpful if they simply picked it up

why would anyone pick up someone eles dog poo?

Well if they are willing to bend down and tuck a note under it picking it up is only one step further i would imagine"

sticing smethng under it is different to touching it, even through a bag

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

North Yorks

I own a dog, he cannot clean up after himself so I have to do it for him, its part of being a responsible owner.

It is not the dogs fault that there is mess left on the pavements, its the lazy low intelligence moronic half wit on the other end of the lead who is to blame.

In my area (Tameside, east of manchester) the local by-laws are that dogs are walked in public places on a lead no longer than 2 meters long, the reason given is so that irresponsible dog owners cannot say they never saw the dog have a shit if it happens within 6 feet of them. I was walking my dog a few night ago and saw a moronic pratt waiting whilst his dog crapped on the pavement, he was stood there and was texting a friend and when doggy had done his stuff just walk away as though nothing happened. My opinion is that all dogs should be microchipped and licensed £100 per year to cover the cost of cleaning up after them, anyone not paying their fee or caught not cleaning up after their dog should spend 100 hours cleaning up after other peoples dogs to see what a nuisance it is. Rant over

I also own a dog and hate people who don't pick up after there dog

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"The park you say.... The little gits let their pooches piddle and poop in the street here and the woods is a hundred yards away. Not a scooper in site.

"

Well I am not one of them, I clean up after my guide dog even though the law says I do not have too. Responsible dog owners have two pockets one for treats and one for pooh bags.

Rant over. "

sum ppl put the dog poo in a nappy bag then throw it on the ground!ffs why do they do tht???

"this is one of the reasons that even though i would love a french ulldog, i wont get one. the thought of picking up poo makes me heave!!!"

If you've ever had kids it's no worse than changing a nappy

As a responsible dog owner I never leave home without a poop bag - Every coat seems to have a bag in a pocket

I just hope that his diet has been ok, and he's not had too rich a diet for the day

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Rant over.

sum ppl put the dog poo in a nappy bag then throw it on the ground!ffs why do they do tht???"

Some put it in a bag and throw the bag into tree branches where it hangs till the bag breaks!

my dog never poo's on the streets, i trained him to crap on the garden only, i always let him out on the garden to do a poo before we go for a walk, that way i can clean it up and bin it straight away as i dont like the idea of walking round with bags of crap till i get home

I can take him out for two hours at a time and he never does any bodily functions till be get home if he dont go before we leave

it was quite easy to to, i got some of that corrective spray that makes a hissing noise and everytime he went to poo when out as a puppy i used it he soon stopped

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Some put it in a bag and throw the bag into tree branches where it hangs till the bag breaks! "

I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help myself. Pigeon shit is bad enough, but you don't look out for falling dog poo

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it is gross....

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

This doesn't happen in Ipswich. There is a TV who walks the streets with a rucksack collecting it

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Some put it in a bag and throw the bag into tree branches where it hangs till the bag breaks! "

that does my crust in, we always clean up after both of ours..

cant understand why anyone would pick up then chuck the bag in the bush..

cretins..

" At least some dog owners pick up their pet's shit....... unlike the fucking selfish cat owners who let their pets wander off to shit in someone's garden."

Exactly. I owned a dog until he passed on before XMas. I used to clean up after him everywhere we went.

The back garden was cleaned up regular as well.

Now he is gone I find my back garden has become one giant litter tray for the local cats. I am getting so fed up with it the air rifle is about to come out of its box.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Rant over.

sum ppl put the dog poo in a nappy bag then throw it on the ground!ffs why do they do tht???

They do that near me. Unfortunately the field people walk their dogs through also has a nice herd of cows that eat the bags, and end up very ill. The farmer was not pleased!

Always have the poo bags with me and clear up. Frustrating when you see others not doing it, especially when I coach a bunch of U12s and people think nothing of letting their dogs shit on the pitch. I have no option but to pick it up. Certain people are just bloody lazy and bloody selfish

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

" At least some dog owners pick up their pet's shit....... unlike the fucking selfish cat owners who let their pets wander off to shit in someone's garden.

Exactly. I owned a dog until he passed on before XMas. I used to clean up after him everywhere we went.

Now he is gone I find my back garden has become one giant litter tray for the local cats. I am getting so fed up with it the air rifle is about to come out of its box.

"

Zoo poo. It's manure from zoo animals including big cats. When domestic cats.scent the pheromones they are convinced the area is the territory of something much bigger so they avoid it.

I'm no sure if you can order it online but if you have a zoo anywhere near you ask if they have it.

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

I took my sisters dog out for a walk. I let him off the lead and he ran off and done a poo so I went to pick it up. As I was picking it up I realised it was Cold. I had picked up the wrong one! So I then of course I had to go and pick the other one up too.

X

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

" At least some dog owners pick up their pet's shit....... unlike the fucking selfish cat owners who let their pets wander off to shit in someone's garden.

"

try putting down black pepper they hate it works with dogs as well if they are crapping outside your house .

Zoo poo. It's manure from zoo animals including big cats. When domestic cats.scent the pheromones they are convinced the area is the territory of something much bigger so they avoid it.

I'm no sure if you can order it online but if you have a zoo anywhere near you ask if they have it."

There's stuff calle Lion's Roar which does the trick

Totally agree. Bloody hate it.

» Add a new message to this topic