FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Candles

Candles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have just brought some of them fetish candles... I am looking forward to try them when I find a victim... . Is there a piece of equipement that you would like to try?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

we've got a fookin' housefull but they're ornaments ?????

"we've got a fookin' housefull but they're ornaments ????? "

Hahaha yes Jack there are some special ones that you can drip on someone...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"fetish" candles, ive always just used normal household candles, coloured ones are slightly more painful than white ones.Just out of interest how much did they cost?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Didn't know they existed , damn im naive!!

There's a whole bunch of equipment ide like to try

"we've got a fookin' housefull but they're ornaments ?????

Hahaha yes Jack there are some special ones that you can drip on someone... "

Cant you simply drip regular ones on folk?

""fetish" candles, ive always just used normal household candles, coloured ones are slightly more painful than white ones.Just out of interest how much did they cost?"

Are they, i wonder why that is

"we've got a fookin' housefull but they're ornaments ?????

Hahaha yes Jack there are some special ones that you can drip on someone...

Cant you simply drip regular ones on folk?"

I always have, never had a problem yet, leaves your skin feeling so lovely and smooth afterwards

£3.00.. I thought you could use regular ones but someone told me not to and use the special ones...

""fetish" candles, ive always just used normal household candles, coloured ones are slightly more painful than white ones.Just out of interest how much did they cost?

Are they, i wonder why that is"

I dont know, but whether its my imagination but when ive used different colours at the same time the coloured ones are more painful than the white, but when i say painful i dont think candlewax is painful in a bad way, just nice

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

""fetish" candles, ive always just used normal household candles, coloured ones are slightly more painful than white ones.Just out of interest how much did they cost?"

The wimps use the soy wax ones.... burns at a lower heat so it's only mildly warm by the time it hits the skin.

I prefer Yankee candles.

"£3.00.. I thought you could use regular ones but someone told me not to and use the special ones... "

I never buy proper equipment, i got those little claw grip things for nipple clamps, i got a bag full of cable ties for cock rings lol

""fetish" candles, ive always just used normal household candles, coloured ones are slightly more painful than white ones.Just out of interest how much did they cost?

The wimps use the soy wax ones.... burns at a lower heat so it's only mildly warm by the time it hits the skin.

I prefer Yankee candles.

"

Goes in the wimp corner....

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

DIY Shops are the best sex shops ever for toys and gadgets if you have a good imagination.

Chain from a DIY shop is a fraction of the price of fetish shops and you can get more patterns colours and thicknesses.

Truro

"£3.00.. I thought you could use regular ones but someone told me not to and use the special ones...

I never buy proper equipment, i got those little claw grip things for nipple clamps, i got a bag full of cable ties for cock rings lol"

Watch how tight you pull them. Farmers use them to castrate piglets

I think I need to be taken shopping...

"£3.00.. I thought you could use regular ones but someone told me not to and use the special ones...

I never buy proper equipment, i got those little claw grip things for nipple clamps, i got a bag full of cable ties for cock rings lol

Watch how tight you pull them. Farmers use them to castrate piglets :

-o"

Eeeek Eeeek Eeeek

Watch how tight you pull them. Farmers use them to castrate piglets "

Its great to see the look on a guys face when he thinks he wont be able to get it off, im not lying one guy i know brings his own bolt cutters, took some cable ties of my boobs with them lo

Truro

Its great to see the look on a guys face when he thinks he wont be able to get it off, im not lying one guy i know brings his own bolt cutters, took some cable ties of my boobs with them lo"

'kin'ell can you get them to go round your jugs?

By *ovetobenakedMan  over a year ago

stotfold

"I have just brought some of them fetish candles... I am looking forward to try them when I find a victim... . Is there a piece of equipement that you would like to try? "
omg hot wax i will join you in the wipm corner lol but candles around me with alovly lady like you is another thing x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I really want to try wax play!!!!!

Its great to see the look on a guys face when he thinks he wont be able to get it off, im not lying one guy i know brings his own bolt cutters, took some cable ties of my boobs with them lo

'kin'ell can you get them to go round your jugs? "

Have to join two together to fit round one lol

'kin'ell can you get them to go round your jugs?

Have to join two together to fit round one lol"

We bought some twist ties from Pentland which work amazingly well and are reusable

"I really want to try wax play!!!!!"

You can hold my hand eves!!!!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Ha, bring out the candles up here and it's assumed you haven't paid your leccy bill

"I really want to try wax play!!!!!"

I love wax play

Paraffin wax is ok, drip from a higher height for cooler wax

Don't ever use beeswax wayyyyy too hot

We can use cheekychops wimpy candles for starters

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

2 church types warming up getting to taste this play out this even.

Ladies first naturally.

Will get back regarding our thoughts

I prefer Yankee candles.

"

I have a cupboard full of yankee candles i think my mum has a fetish for buying them she sends me them every few weeks.

BlueBella sell them, my friend tried one on me they're really nice. Not painful like I expected!

Nr Chester

2 church types warming up getting to taste this play out this even.

Ladies first naturally.

Will get back regarding our thoughts

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I love my wax play as well! Just a shame I can't find anyone outwith my usual friend who is aware of such things!

But I will be honest and say I have bought the one's that have been made especially for play, and yes, they are still hot if dripped from a lower position, all the better at times but then he can be a bit sadistic at times as well

Nr Chester

It went great. Juice loved it all from the moment she was blindfolded, teased with a crop and restrained with cling film before dressing her with hot wax alternating between body areas which got a fantastic reception.

Her juices flowed and it brought huge satisfaction whilst continuing to drop the bombs before and during orgasm.

I was happy at a late hour for her to relax and get some zzzz's she still felt the sensation much after we cleaned up.

However she had plans, my turn.

Process repeated, blindfold,restrain, tease but then her sadistic side came out and the air of caution I displayed went out the window. Was this payback for doghouse times stored in the way only a woman knows !

I was absolutely covered, everywhere, no holds barred yes and naturally some regions had a profound effect resulting in shudders & spasms.

So, we enjoyed it immensley. The next spiel is mine and of course i,ll see what she can handle. The heat for me could be significantly hotter, it was right for her - for now, knowing her the way I do we will take things to the next level. The temp burns and the witness marks they left was bearable. Time to up the ante'

For anyone that fantasises about this like she did, give it a whirl. Because she thoroughly enjoyed it and it was everything she desired and had hoped. You know what I enjoyed it too, particularly as the sultry, sexy Mrs has always had a dark look about her and her dom side at last was unearthed.

Have a look at the pics, you can see clearly the difference in who administered what but again. Watch this space !

I prefer Yankee candles.

I have a cupboard full of yankee candles i think my mum has a fetish for buying them she sends me them every few weeks. "

Yankee candle are my favourite... not to use on me lol

"I have just brought some of them fetish candles... I am looking forward to try them when I find a victim... . Is there a piece of equipement that you would like to try? "

Got my eye on a nice strap-on for a friend to use on me

I've seen a totem pole type thingy that has a polished steel dildo at waist height pointing upwards and the idea is to get the woman to impale her ass on it, then you tether her hands above her head to an iron ring set in the pole above her and then tie ropes to her knees and hoist her legs up and tie them off to the same ring her hands are tethered to. This causes her ass further impale itself all the way down the dildo leaving her pussy free to be fucked.

That turns me on no end!

Nr Chester

Can you link ? Gonna look into Yankees, sound more intense

I used to make candles but not now as it got on my wick

Nr Chester

Yaaaay, boom boom tssssssssh. Ahhhh just realised how close we are to a Candle Factory/Workshop in deepist, junglistic Cheshire

Did you buy four?

"I have just brought some of them fetish candles... I am looking forward to try them when I find a victim... . Is there a piece of equipement that you would like to try?

Did you buy four? "

there is 6....

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Are they, i wonder why that is"

The white boring ones have a lower melting point so the wax isn't as hot when it hits the body. The coloured ones have dyes in which can raise the melting point. The dyes can (not always) cause an allergic reaction too

Not of course that I am an expert...

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I have just brought some of them fetish candles... I am looking forward to try them when I find a victim... . Is there a piece of equipement that you would like to try?

I've seen a totem pole type thingy that has a polished steel dildo at waist height pointing upwards and the idea is to get the woman to impale her ass on it, then you tether her hands above her head to an iron ring set in the pole above her and then tie ropes to her knees and hoist her legs up and tie them off to the same ring her hands are tethered to. This causes her ass further impale itself all the way down the dildo leaving her pussy free to be fucked.

That turns me on no end! "

Did you buy four?

there is 6.... "

Not fork 'andles then?

That's fucked that gag up!

Got any hose?

» Add a new message to this topic