FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > worst thing your kids have done

worst thing your kids have done

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just read a thread about mischievous child antics made me remember a few things - one was we had a roll of film from xmas morning - second childs first xmas and all that - put on a shelf well out of reach of toddler who i might add was almost a golden child - never did anything wrong - and said child never climbed etc - and if he found anything would bring it to show me as opposed to doing anything with it - but on this occasion went way above his mountaineering levels took the roll out of its pot and unravelled it - i didnt act the way i felt but he so knew hed done wrong - hes almost 22 now and hes never forgotten

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

My daughter flooded the bathroom at 5am one morning (she was 3). I was dreaming of waterfalls and woke up and realised I really was hearing one! She had filled the bath and sink and left all the taps running so her Barbies could have a swimming pool.

I pulled the plugs out and rushed downstairs for a mop but ended up ankle deep in water in the kitchen (which was below the bathroom). The water was pouring through the light fitting and the ceiling was bowing under the weight of all the water. I had to use a broom handle to poke a hole in the ceiling to let it out before the whole thing came down.

Took hours of clean up and some cost to right.

After that I moved the baby gate from the top of the stairs to just before the bathroom.

She had never done anything like it before and never did again.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

my son found a bottle of typex i didnt know i had in the house and he painted all his large toys like kitchen etc in it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes my baby powder mountain I currently have lol

about 12 years ago while on holiday in the canaries , my son who was 3 then picked up a new camera that the people on the beds next to us had just brought from the tax free shop, which to this day i will always remember the price as i was told about a million times, £600, proceded to just drop it in the pool , not a happy couple, i ended up paying there excess on the insurance, my son wasnt flavor of the month

My Niece and Nephew found a can of Red Gloss paint and decided to paint the whole of my sisters sitting room including the furniture lol.

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Think the funniest thing any of mine did

Was my eldest when he was about 3 covering his baby brother from head to foot in nappy cream

Was like trying to pick up a greased pig lol and took days to get out of his hair

D x

» Add a new message to this topic