FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Real photographer wanted.

Real photographer wanted.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

We're looking for a good photographer to produce some great profile pics for us.

Pipps has a lovely body that we cant do justice to with a phonecam so we're looking for someone who knows what theyre doing to help out.

We're looking for a sexy photoshoot Pip as the subject Lots of pics lots of spontaneous fun

Guys being guys we would need some reassurances that they knew one end of a cam from another so to help seperate the good the bad and the fugly....

You must have a good pro camera.

You must have examples of your work to look at online.

You must be very discreet and hand over ALL pictures ( we will credit you in our profile)

Few other bits we can discuss over the phone.

Please message us from our profile rather than ask questions on the forum.

Dave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't see you having a problem finding one. Good luck

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Bit too far away from us, I'm afraid !

Hinckley

Good luck with getting inundated with chancers though :D x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Good luck with getting inundated with chancers though :D x"

I thought the same

I can do it

Where did I put the flash cubes for my instamatic

hiya,

can do...

Hinckley

"Hi

We're looking for a good photographer to produce some great profile pics for us.

Pipps has a lovely body that we cant do justice to with a phonecam so we're looking for someone who knows what theyre doing to help out.

We're looking for a sexy photoshoot Pip as the subject Lots of pics lots of spontaneous fun

Guys being guys we would need some reassurances that they knew one end of a cam from another so to help seperate the good the bad and the fugly....

You must have a good pro camera.

You must have examples of your work to look at online.

You must be very discreet and hand over ALL pictures ( we will credit you in our profile)

Few other bits we can discuss over the phone.

Please message us from our profile rather than ask questions on the forum.

Dave"

As an aside, if you want all the images handing over, make sure you use your own card...and don't believe anyone that says they get it 100% right in the camera ! All shots will need some kind of editing doing, even if it's only levels and contrast. If you don't use your own card, even if it's formatted while you're standing watching them, they can still be retrieved.

A bit far from us as well, but as said by JFL be careful who contacts you!

Feel free to contact us though.

"As an aside, if you want all the images handing over, make sure you use your own card...and don't believe anyone that says they get it 100% right in the camera ! All shots will need some kind of editing doing, even if it's only levels and contrast. If you don't use your own card, even if it's formatted while you're standing watching them, they can still be retrieved.

"

a lot of cameras can save o booth the card and internal memory at the same time. find someone yuu can trust

Hinckley

"As an aside, if you want all the images handing over, make sure you use your own card...and don't believe anyone that says they get it 100% right in the camera ! All shots will need some kind of editing doing, even if it's only levels and contrast. If you don't use your own card, even if it's formatted while you're standing watching them, they can still be retrieved.

a lot of cameras can save o booth the card and internal memory at the same time. find someone yuu can trust"

They've only usually got about 128MB of internal memory...roughly enough for 4 RAW files from most high-end SLR's. And most high end SLR's don't have this function

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

My camera has no internal memory. I'd always be happy to use 'their' memory card.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Alternately, I could use the camera in tethered mode - and write straight to their laptop/PC...

By *rivateshooterMan  over a year ago

stoke

Can't reply to you privately, so if you are serious about the photo shoot, then message me.

Can show you samples - am discrete - and happy that you retain all images. In any case, never compromise peoples privacy - and can't stand people that do!

» Add a new message to this topic