FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oh ooops

Oh ooops

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I caused some offence without trying. Some random woman asked me about anal sex I answered her the next thing her boyfriend takes offence. God I hate vanillas lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I caused some offence without trying. Some random woman asked me about anal sex I answered her the next thing her boyfriend takes offence. God I hate vanillas lol "

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

How and why was a random nilla asking you about anal sex?

"How and why was a random nilla asking you about anal sex? "

She came out and said your male do you like anal sex with a woman I said yes. About an hour later I asked her if she has got it sorted with her fella. Next thing I know he is offering me outside lol

"She came out and said your male do you like anal sex with a woman I said yes. About an hour later I asked her if she has got it sorted with her fella. Next thing I know he is offering me outside lol "

I think some people don't belong here mate

It's supposed to be fun loving and a happy place

"She came out and said your male do you like anal sex with a woman I said yes. About an hour later I asked her if she has got it sorted with her fella. Next thing I know he is offering me outside lol "

Bloody nillas.... Ya'd ha thought he'd be happy to have a break, wi you offering to let her take ya wi her strap on....

"She came out and said your male do you like anal sex with a woman I said yes. About an hour later I asked her if she has got it sorted with her fella. Next thing I know he is offering me outside lol

Bloody nillas.... Ya'd ha thought he'd be happy to have a break, wi you offering to let her take ya wi her strap on.... "

I was quite happy to show him how to do it lol stupid man he was lol xxx

Why ask me what she asked me without me saying something in return lol

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

" was quite happy to show him how to do it lol stupid man he was lol xxx "
...Are you trying to say that you shagged HIS ass????

"Why ask me what she asked me without me saying something in return lol "

Nilla games....

" was quite happy to show him how to do it lol stupid man he was lol xxx ...Are you trying to say that you shagged HIS ass???? "

No mate but I would have done hers lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Why ask me what she asked me without me saying something in return lol "

Cos he's been trying to get what he wants for valentines and wouldn't let it go. So she looked around for a nice respectable looking man who she thought would express disgust so she could tell her boyf he was a pervert for asking and who did she ask? The swinger in the pub!

The reason her boyf wanted a word will be cos she was miffed when you said it was fun so she told him you were perving her and freaking her out.

Nillas often play these games cos they can't simply say "anal doesn't appeal to me so you won't be getting it with me. If you want to find someone else to try it with that's fine, let me know what you think"

"Why ask me what she asked me without me saying something in return lol

Cos he's been trying to get what he wants for valentines and wouldn't let it go. So she looked around for a nice respectable looking man who she thought would express disgust so she could tell her boyf he was a pervert for asking and who did she ask? The swinger in the pub!

The reason her boyf wanted a word will be cos she was miffed when you said it was fun so she told him you were perving her and freaking her out.

Nillas often play these games cos they can't simply say "anal doesn't appeal to me so you won't be getting it with me. If you want to find someone else to try it with that's fine, let me know what you think" "

So very true I think as a swinger not as a nilla I now have come to that point I've got to be careful what i say to nillas lol nearly blew my cover lol

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Anal sex aint vanilla mate, it's chocolate.

» Add a new message to this topic