FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Handy tip ~ 2010 calender

Handy tip ~ 2010 calender

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From the ladies I've talked who are inundated with cock pics...why not get 365 pics of cocks and make your own 2010 calender, tick one off each day...how about that for good use of images.

Its not a leap year next year is it!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trouble with that idea is there would only be one or possibly two that you'd actually want to look at !!!! xx

"From the ladies I've talked who are inundated with cock pics...why not get 365 pics of cocks and make your own 2010 calender, tick one off each day...how about that for good use of images.

Its not a leap year next year is it!!"

Wouldn't that mean 365 EXTRA cocks to look at next year??

Daft idea.... off with his Cock !

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Trouble with that idea is there would only be one or possibly two that you'd actually want to look at !!!! xx"
well said that woman with the sexy boots!!

"Trouble with that idea is there would only be one or possibly two that you'd actually want to look at !!!! xxwell said that woman with the sexy boots!!"

Then the obvious answer would be to take 365 photos of your favourite cock and knock one out over each pic every day next year. PM if anyone else would like one hehehe

"Trouble with that idea is there would only be one or possibly two that you'd actually want to look at !!!! xx"

och I don't know...... I maybe would cast my bi eye over the offerings.... but they better be good ones....

otherwise ....

"Trouble with that idea is there would only be one or possibly two that you'd actually want to look at !!!! xx

och I don't know...... I maybe would cast my bi eye over the offerings.... but they better be good ones....

otherwise .... "

That my Dear is where the problem lies lol, love the pics btw xx xx

» Add a new message to this topic