FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bloody Cat!!!!

Bloody Cat!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

2am and am now wide awake due to cat scratching at window to be let in!!!! Tried to ignore it but it wouldn't stop so I I gave in !!!! Let it in then put it out of my roon. Tried to sleep then the poxy thing started scratching at the bedroom door!!! Took it downstairs and shut it in diningroom. My cat, my problem? Only not my cat nor my house lol am staying with friends till Tuesday Now I can't get back to sleep. Aaaarrrggghhh

Gill

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

First you put it out, then you put it in the hall then you put it in the diningroom. Solve all your cat problems and put it down.

Just tell the owners it ran away....

By *icked kittyCouple  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Cats can do no wrong deal with it meow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Break it's neck, it has 8 more lives hahahaha

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

My cats have taken to sleeping on me or very close to me in bed so that every time I roll over I nearly crush one of the buggers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My taxidermist friend could have the little feline stuffed and mounted..... Then you'd have a genuine.... Cat as trophy....

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

One of mine meows till I let her under the duvet where she simply curls up and goes to sleep like a furry hot water bottle.

The other one likes to get my attention by jumping on my stomach in the middle of the night, or using his paw (he's right-pawed) to knock things off the bedside table or to switch the touch lamps in!

By *ittlebitWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

Aww its probably missing its owners. Feed it well and it will sleep more hehe

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love cats, I have two. This cat is one of two. Lovely animals! Except when I need to sleep lol.

My friend's daughter is here and she feeds them etc, I am just here to sleep then go to spend the days with my daughter and three day old grandson so I really need my sleep as have not stopped during the day!

4am before I finally dropped off, roll on bedtime lol

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"2am and am now wide awake due to cat scratching at window to be let in!!!! Tried to ignore it but it wouldn't stop so I I gave in !!!! Let it in then put it out of my roon. Tried to sleep then the poxy thing started scratching at the bedroom door!!! Took it downstairs and shut it in diningroom. My cat, my problem? Only not my cat nor my house lol am staying with friends till Tuesday Now I can't get back to sleep. Aaaarrrggghhh

Gill"

I am alergic to cats - but not pussies

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Had the sofa cushions draining into the bath last night, from the hose down we gave them, after one of our charming cats had a brain spasm and decided to piss all over them. Bad kitty! Give me dogs every time. They piss where they're told!

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Give it blanket to sleepon and some milk

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Hahahaha, i'm laughing because one of our cats does exactly this . He never used to but hubby has spoilt him since he moved in with us and let him in & out as soon as he started asking. Now he thinks it's acceptable at all hours of the day & night.

» Add a new message to this topic