FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > who 's in charge.

who 's in charge.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tew wendy OP   Couple  over a year ago

selby

ok when it come's to a meet i always talk to wendy my wife if she like and if she is interested in what might happen, then from that conversation i do what she says, but having a talk tonight she disagree's that in a couple woman are in charge.

what are your thought ppl?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only time a man is in charge is when the woman instinctively knows its about to all go tits up! The lady can then retake the reins of power and give you that 'look'.

Every happy secure couple I've met with the woman has been in charge, her husband/partner and I follow her lead.

I don't get involved with those women who I think are coerced into it for their husbands sake, and I've met loads of them, usually in a club setting to be honest, never in a private meet.

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"ok when it come's to a meet i always talk to wendy my wife if she like and if she is interested in what might happen, then from that conversation i do what she says, but having a talk tonight she disagree's that in a couple woman are in charge.

what are your thought ppl?"

I am concerned about your use of apostrophes.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Surely the lady has the final say cos she is he one who is gonna get fucked and as its her body she must be able to say whose cock gets to go inside it Simples

"ok when it come's to a meet i always talk to wendy my wife if she like and if she is interested in what might happen, then from that conversation i do what she says, but having a talk tonight she disagree's that in a couple woman are in charge.

I would have to agree. The lady is in charge xxx

selby

The Naked Handyman sorry for miss use of written english.

Thanks people it's just like i said to Wendy at the end of the day she has the final word.

Sexually i like the man to be in charge... All other times its me

By *tressfreeMan  over a year ago

Towcester

"Sexually i like the man to be in charge... All other times its me "
ha ha fair enough

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I like being in charge... If that's ok with you xx

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Sexually i like the man to be in charge... All other times its me "

There are other times...???

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"The Naked Handyman sorry for miss use of written english.

Thanks people it's just like i said to Wendy at the end of the day she has the final word."

Hey no need to apologise. Just feel the poor old apostrophe needs to be supported sometimes - gets a raw deal mostly.

I'm not sure about the woman being 'in charge' as such, but I'm always very aware of the fact that women, especially singles, are porentially at some risk in this environment, bearing in mind some of the headcases that are out there!

So certainly initially, I'm happy to let the lady set the agenda with regard to where, when and what. It's important that a lady feels safe and secure, and you can be sure that with a lady feeling safe and comfortable, any activity that follows will be sooo much better.

Men are in charge when the women need money,but even then its not like we have a choice of giving them it. just gota thinknof intereating repayments

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

But if you didn't like the look of a potential meet, would you still run it by your partner and do what she says?

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

When couples are concerned i always thought it was a joint effort . If i don't like i won't meet. If she doesn't like she won't meet so at the end of the day we both have to agree as we play together and have each others interests at heart and like to see each other happy or it could be classed as 1 sided or selfish

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

As a single lady I need to feel comfortable with all people about to be involved in the fun but yes I need to feel comfortable and wanted.

I have found too many couples are very intune with each other but seem unable to engage with me before play enough to arouse me before we start to get naked.

Reading that back it sounds wrong.

I like to stand chatting with a couple and be chatted up so I feel aroused and encouraged to play. Its good to feel wanted and stimulated before we get naked.

I have been chatting with a couple and meeting soon and they have me sooo aroused already. Roll on that meet.

Fruit x

I don't think anyone should be in charge, within a couple you have your boundaries already discussed and when you meet someone should be a mutual decision to play and what takes place.

"Power" to one person is not appropriate imo.

If I'm meeting a couple then that's what I expect. That means their decision should have been a mutual one...

we both have to agree on who/when/where....joint decision from both of us.

selby

If were looking for a meet then i always talk with wendy about every one who is interested and if she's interested we go on from there, where as myself i am very easy goning and find that as long as she is ok with things then so am i.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Of course us women have the ultimate say in a relationship based on equality

we both have to be evenly involved - if one aint happy neither is the other and nothing is going to happen - end of -

We talk things over all the time but if it was decided that were were going to play on a meet Morrigan would have the final say, after all she is the one that will be penetrated.

Joke aside... if either of us has the slightest reservation we dont do it. Simple.

[Removed by poster at 16/02/13 16:00:36]

"ULTIMATE DOMINATION OF ALL KINKY PEOPLES"

"who's incharge " Indeed !

Shek your heads !

Mistress is incharge !

You just don't Know it yet !

Mistress Charlotte x

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

We must be in the minority here as we are 100% 50/50 ...if temp sez no it doesnt happen...if I say no it doesnt happen ...niether of us are in charge ..we both are

"We must be in the minority here as we are 100% 50/50 ...if temp sez no it doesnt happen...if I say no it doesnt happen ...niether of us are in charge ..we both are "
Bunkieeeeeeee _ I am so happy somebody else agrees with me today even though you said it in a different (more eloquent) way

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"We must be in the minority here as we are 100% 50/50 ...if temp sez no it doesnt happen...if I say no it doesnt happen ...niether of us are in charge ..we both are Bunkieeeeeeee _ I am so happy somebody else agrees with me today even though you said it in a different (more eloquent) way "

» Add a new message to this topic