FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let's get physical!

Let's get physical!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now, I have been known to take part in the odd sporting activity or two, but have picked up some war wounds along the way ....

Various scars from being kicked in the head playing rugby;

A broken ankle, collar bone and wrist, from different cycling crashes;

A lovely scar on my shin whilst skiing ...

Do any of you have any war wounds to display?

Sometimes silly stories as to how you gained them ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a scar from being stabbed with a glass,quite a nasty one.

and some scars on my face,arm and shoulder from a dog attack as a kid.

A nice scar on my elbow from playing rounders at school. I was absolutely bloody useless at P.E but there I was with the ball coming towards me so I thought I'd be brave and go for the catch..in doing so I swung my arm round into the mouth of one of the pretty Miss Populars of the class and knocked her two front teeth out with my elbow..her tooth had to be retrieved from my elbow bone. She wasn't very happy as she had been due to have a brace fitted the next day..with all her screaming I hadn't even realised I'd cut myself until I saw the blood

I managed to indent my head with the tailgate of the car and then got asked two days later by NHS Direct if the item that had collided with my head was still embedded in it ............... when I said no it was attached to the car still I got asked whether I was sure that it wasnt still embedded in my head ....... ffs ....... I might be ditzy but thats taking it too far

I tripped over a balloon and knocked myself out when i was two

"I tripped over a balloon and knocked myself out when i was two "

Lol i once walked into the dj stand in a club and knocked myself out cold...only thing scarred was my pride

Scar in the back of my head from gravity and pavement.

Scar in the top of my head from gravity and brick.

Scar under my left eyebrow from d up gang and pavement.

Scar under my chin from bike stunt and pavement.

Third degree burn scar on right shoulder from being doused with boilng water as a baby.

Deformed collarbone/monkey shoulder from carrying too much weight in work for too long.

Knife scar on left wrist.

Burn scar on right wrist.

Various scars on knuckles from assorted single-glaze windows and brick walls.

Huge slice scar running up right hand. Dont remember how it happened.

Split fingertip from broken glass window.

Scared fingertip from being chopped off.

Scar on middle toe of right foot from being impaled on a nail.

Scar on left kneecap from having my knee impaled on a piece of metal...

I think that's about it...

I've broken one of my elbows that many times that I can now bend it the wrong way

"I've broken one of my elbows that many times that I can now bend it the wrong way "

That's boss lol

Scar in my chin off when I was little. Thought it was a good idea to look up at the mirrored ceiling in a shopping centre while spinning round as fast as I could, wasn't long before I was lying on the floor in a pool of my own blood. The rest of the day was spent in hospital getting my chin put back together

Scar on my head off coming off my bike when i was only a boy, lads you know the bikes with only the front brake, got to bottom of the bank, clicked the brake straight over the top and bang into the wall, head glued owwwww

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

My football career was cut short ny first year in uni when I tore my acl in my right knee. Never been right since.

Part if that story is true lol

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

Ceaserian scar

scar from belly button down to pubic bone..ovarian cyst ..

might have another next few days watch this space !!!!!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Scar on my eyebrow from coming off my push bike d*unk, scar on elbow from fall playing netball - the peroxide to clear out the gravel sure as hell stung! Scar on sole of foot from ripping it open on nail as a child and most recent 12 inch scar from hip replacement

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

Got a v-shaped scar on my chin when I was stabbed with a broken bottle when 16.

D*unken showing off in front of a girlfriend showing her an American football move led to me breaking my nose and scar on forehead and 15 minutes of concussion. This was in her lounge and I leapt across a coffee table but my traling leg caught the edge of a solid table and my head crashing onto the far end - twat! !

Dived into an empty swimming pool in Saudi Arabia and seriously mashed myself. Slept the night off in my pick up truck.

The best one was on my mountain bike. My rucksack had a broken strap so was carrying it on the handlebars. Coming down a hill on a busy city street a car pulled out in front of me. I braked and the rucksack jammed into the front wheel and launched me over the handlebars - my feet where in pedal clips so literally landed head first on the road and the bike landed on top of me.I broke my ankle and numerous cuts and bruises. Several years later I had my spine x-rayed and found I had crushed three vertebrae. Luckily I had a strong neck as I was playing American football at the time.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Scar on chest from pneumothorax drain and next to it a lump ectomy scar

Fractured skull from falling down the stairs an hitting my head off a double radiator you can still feel the dents!

Scar on and around my ear from falling off my bike while riding next to a car. I somehow managed to get my ear caught in the door an jumped up tearing it half off, funny thing was I didn't feel it or know I'd done it till my next door neighbour seen it an fainted

One fat little finger, dislocated it playing football. The ball hit the end of my finger, the top two bones were pushed down next to my knuckle. That hurt getting out back in

I have a few scars from coming off my bicycle, don't let them tell you it is good for you.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I am a perfect specimen of the human race

Oh no, hang on, I seem to recall stubbing my little toe once

» Add a new message to this topic