FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The guy that used to be the other half of me !!

The guy that used to be the other half of me !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't mention his name but you must know who i am talking about. This kind gentle man has been looking out for me on my single profile since it has been put up. You might just think i'm mad for him to be able to get in to my profile. I am ok with it and it does make me laugh every time i log on to find something written in the forums under my name, i never know what i have supposed to have said and to who

Now my question that i would like to put to you is that i think this real gent should be back on fab's where he belongs.

So if you think so too and i know that you all miss him in the forums give me a smile or a thumbs up

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know the circumstances but I've read several threads now from you since your split.

Your obsessed woman!! Why don't you two just go book a bloomin room somewhere. No talking no arguing just get on with it then try figure out why you're apart because it sounds to me like you don't want to be.

Sounds very similar to our relationship early days. Just couldn't stay apart.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just WANT to CLARIFY, that sometimes i need help to write in the forums, how to answer and comment. sorry if this has come across any different !!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

" I can't mention his name but you must know who i am talking about. This kind gentle man has been looking out for me on my single profile since it has been put up. You might just think i'm mad for him to be able to get in to my profile. I am ok with it and it does make me laugh every time i log on to find something written in the forums under my name, i never know what i have supposed to have said and to who

Now my question that i would like to put to you is that i think this real gent should be back on fab's where he belongs.

So if you think so too and i know that you all miss him in the forums give me a smile or a thumbs up

"

come back to fab

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I maybe wrong but i did not think other people could post on your behave on a single profile....I maybe wrong though....I guess its for him to decide if he wants to come back not us....hope everything works out x

A massive

And a big

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I maybe wrong but i did not think other people could post on your behave on a single profile....I maybe wrong though....I guess its for him to decide if he wants to come back not us....hope everything works out x"

behalf gr stupid phone..

So he has been using your account to use the forums? So what we think you have posted, pork has posted??

I didn't think you were allowed to do that? Maybe I am wrong!!

It's up to him really, his decision

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

What a strange thread.......

"What a strange thread......."

I don't know who your other half is but if he wants to be on fab in his own right, what's stopping him?

Yes not sure now who is writing this thread....

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I don't know who your other half is but if he wants to be on fab in his own right, what's stopping him?"

They (he) needs everyone to ask him to come back......this forum gets stranger by the day

Nah, he used to make the place look untidy

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Allowing others to post to the forums (or use your account) is problematic, so we've contacted you privately about this.

Admin x