FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help!

Help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need some motivation to get the housework started. I really can't be bothered at this instant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

Go to your record collection and if you have Queen - I want to break free - put it on and there you go.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could always put an add out for a sissy maid to come round and clean-up for you…

I believe some of them will even do without sexual favours being involved…

"I need some motivation to get the housework started. I really can't be bothered at this instant "
Maybe the fact that living in your own filth isn't a turn on to prospective meets, would do it?

"I need some motivation to get the housework started. I really can't be bothered at this instant Maybe the fact that living in your own filth isn't a turn on to prospective meets, would do it? "

True...tripping over a mountain of clothing and dishes, empty pizza boxes and beer cans on the way to the bedroom is no good look LOL

Luckily I'm a little more domesticated than that and it's general tidy up needs doing.

Who the fook would live surrounded by mountains of filth ewwwwww

"I need some motivation to get the housework started. I really can't be bothered at this instant Maybe the fact that living in your own filth isn't a turn on to prospective meets, would do it?

True...tripping over a mountain of clothing and dishes, empty pizza boxes and beer cans on the way to the bedroom is no good look LOL

Luckily I'm a little more domesticated than that and it's general tidy up needs doing.

Who the fook would live surrounded by mountains of filth ewwwwww"

I didn't actually say it was mountains , but hey, log off and get cracking then.

Oh ok, seeing as you put it so nicely

Do it nude , much more fun .

I do also i need some to actually get dressed...im working from home and still sat at my desk in my nightie

» Add a new message to this topic