FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > PICS why ?

PICS why ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pics on there profile so i can look myself. Thy still send it to me in there mail the same pics . ? And alot just body parts and not even a face most the time . Body with out a face is a no . My rant for the day here . lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lego shops do a body without a face, same priced mini figure , with or without any random body part in the build your own section!

Are you getting next Thursdays rant in early Jo

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Are you getting next Thursdays rant in early Jo "
yes , just its a pet hate here , lol

it does make you wonder.

or, men who only send a pic of their wife, they send you a friend invite and the only pic they have for friends only is a pair of tits. Why?

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Different reasons for different people. Some have jobs where it would not be wise, some cheating on their partner and some if us are butt ugly and fab asked us not too

"Pics on there profile so i can look myself. Thy still send it to me in there mail the same pics . ? And alot just body parts and not even a face most the time . Body with out a face is a no . My rant for the day here . lol "

Yes kind of ruins the surprise!

"Different reasons for different people. Some have jobs where it would not be wise, some cheating on their partner and some if us are butt ugly and fab asked us not too "

the job excuse is utter rubbish, they can be kept private and shown to people you have gained trust in and seriously would anyone actually meet someone without seeing a face 1st.

Its like when you get speaking to someone and ask for a pic and they send one of their cock,or pussy..im like well very nice but could i see your face

Makes us chuckle that. Perhaps some of you are just been fussy though. Why cant you just appreciate a person by their genitalia?

"Makes us chuckle that. Perhaps some of you are just been fussy though. Why cant you just appreciate a person by their genitalia? "

cock a doodle doo

I got 3 of these messages yesterday.

Another annoying thing on my single profile is how are you? What you into? Doh its says what I'm into on profile! grrrr

Miss PP

I do sometimes attach the same pic as on my avatar to messages - the reasoning being that the recipient can see it bigger, and it saves them the trouble of clicking on to my my profile to see what I look like. If they are interested enough to do that, they'll find pics showing exactly what I look like x

"Different reasons for different people. Some have jobs where it would not be wise, some cheating on their partner and some if us are butt ugly and fab asked us not too

the job excuse is utter rubbish, they can be kept private and shown to people you have gained trust in and seriously would anyone actually meet someone without seeing a face 1st."

what they going to do when they meet keep a paper bag over there head incase they know them or get spotted. we were asked to meet some one with out seeing there face pic and thought it was a bit wierd.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Different reasons for different people. Some have jobs where it would not be wise, some cheating on their partner and some if us are butt ugly and fab asked us not too "

Jo's not talking about public pics but people sending messages with the same public pics she can already see but no face pic attached.

I think she's right, it's pointless, I just ignore them too.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Different reasons for different people. Some have jobs where it would not be wise, some cheating on their partner and some if us are butt ugly and fab asked us not too

the job excuse is utter rubbish, they can be kept private and shown to people you have gained trust in and seriously would anyone actually meet someone without seeing a face 1st.

what they going to do when they meet keep a paper bag over there head incase they know them or get spotted. we were asked to meet some one with out seeing there face pic and thought it was a bit wierd."

I was talking to a married man. He knew I'd never meet him but sent a friends request so we'd know who we were talking to. He didn't have a face pic...because he had to be careful and never sent one!

He'd never met anyone and couldn't understand why!

dudley

the job excuse is utter rubbish, they can be kept private and shown to people you have gained trust in and seriously would anyone actually meet someone without seeing a face 1st."

For some of us it is not a choice

dudley

Jo's not talking about public pics but people sending messages with the same public pics she can already see but no face pic attached.

I think she's right, it's pointless, I just ignore them too."

I have face photo in private that people can see if they want or print off to keep children away from fire

"Makes us chuckle that. Perhaps some of you are just been fussy though. Why cant you just appreciate a person by their genitalia? "

True but people may judge me as a right cock then ?

» Add a new message to this topic