FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ID parade

ID parade

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As some if you may know, we had an attempted break in a few weeks ago,

And tomorrow I have to go to a completely different town that's probably a 45min drive away to view an ID parade that's done via video!!

The police have been marvellous.... The suspects were arrested on Saturday evening and the police rang me to tell me... They have even offered to drive me to the the other police station!! Maybe I should take them up on that offer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Who is going , Luke or Lucy or both of you??

"Who is going , Luke or Lucy or both of you??"

Just me (Lucy) as I disturbed them getting in via the window, so I copped a good look at their faces

sheffield

hummmmm...Ask the police to give you a lift and request the fittest bloke on duty that day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck Lucy as for getting there ask if they will take you home again as well. Nothing worse than getting taken but can't get home xxxx

"hummmmm...Ask the police to give you a lift and request the fittest bloke on duty that day "

Oh I'd def go with that Lucy gotta love a guard in uniform hmmmmm and yes I am drooling at the thought of it

"Good luck Lucy as for getting there ask if they will take you home again as well. Nothing worse than getting taken but can't get home xxxx "

They have already said they will bring me home again too... And thank you!

sheffield

"hummmmm...Ask the police to give you a lift and request the fittest bloke on duty that day

Oh I'd def go with that Lucy gotta love a guard in uniform hmmmmm and yes I am drooling at the thought of it "

...Happy horny housewife day to you

Just hoping I do recognise them, as they went on to break in other houses after they got no joy from ours!!

sheffield

You will recognise them for sure

was about to say if you're doing an ID parade that must mean you confronted them - must have been pretty bloody terrifying! just hope they have the right ones, you spot them easily and they get put away where they belong x

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Good luck with it.

As for the lift, if it was me, I'd make my own way there and back rather than waste their time giving me a lift.

But I do have my own car, no idea if you do nor how easy public transport is for you.

"was about to say if you're doing an ID parade that must mean you confronted them - must have been pretty bloody terrifying! just hope they have the right ones, you spot them easily and they get put away where they belong x"

Yes it was pretty scary walking into my front room to see them getting into my window!! They definitely arrested the right people on Saturday, as the description is them down to a T!!

"was about to say if you're doing an ID parade that must mean you confronted them - must have been pretty bloody terrifying! just hope they have the right ones, you spot them easily and they get put away where they belong x

Yes it was pretty scary walking into my front room to see them getting into my window!! They definitely arrested the right people on Saturday, as the description is them down to a T!! "

good luck, hope they're locked up soon!

If it's them send the 'WANKERS' down. Sorry for language but what gives these 'TWATS' ther right to just help themselves to what is not theirs. Shame you did not have a baseball

Bat to hand, smashed their thieving fingers to

Pieces, when trying to get in FUCKING MUPPETS.....

As for the lift let them pick you up (cost of fuel and public transport).

Hope this helps......

OP: You are very brave to face up to burglars, and I'm filled with admiration.

I'd take the Police up on their offer of a lift there and back. This will be better for you, as you won't have to worry about finding the place, parking etc. It will be better for the Police, as they won't have to worry about you 'bottling it' at the last minute, and your evidence will help them secure a conviction, and hopefully get these low-lifes off the streets.

If it's gonna be a video ID parade, though, it's a shame that they can't just transmit the video to your own local Police station. But I guess paying for the technology would just mean less funding available for actually catching the criminals.

Good luck - I'm sure it will go well xx

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Sorry to hear about your ordeal

On the plus side you could get them to demonstrate their handcuffing & truncheoning techniques

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Make sure you get them to put siren and flashing lights on for the trip home. Also get them to stop at MacD. Make a proper day out if it

Ooooooooooooo Lucy get them to pick u up and bring you home ........ as they have offered ............ on a more serious note, hope it goes well babe

» Add a new message to this topic