FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thinking of trying bareback / unprotected sex for the first time. Any advice? Is it really better?

Thinking of trying bareback / unprotected sex for the first time. Any advice? Is it really better?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

North East

So I always thought I’d be in a relationship before I let someone cum inside me or fuck me bb but I’m not getting any younger and seems like I’m missing out lol really am getting tempted to try it despite the risks involved. What would your advice by? Should I wait or is it not a big deal ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

It's your sexual health. You know whether that's a big deal to you or not

North East

Well I’d take prep as a precaution and ask the person to get tested first I just meant mentally / spiritually is it a big deal or am I overthinking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What’s tempting you?

If it’s only to experience it because you haven’t, is that worth your sexual health?

By *dnmartinMan  over a year ago

Hounslow

If you want to go bare it is your choice and yours alone,doesn't matter what anyone says on here.

However, yes,it does feel better.

BUT FIRST, Test to make sure you are negative to HIV and then get yourself on Prep.

North East

I guess just because of Prep and vaccines, I’d feel a little more relaxed these days about trying it and obviously I’d ask the guy to have a test first x

"Well I’d take prep as a precaution and ask the person to get tested first I just meant mentally / spiritually is it a big deal or am I overthinking "

I reckon you’re overthinking it a bit.

You should perhaps evaluate it from a different viewpoint. Is the risk worth the experience?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

'Not getting any younger' ~ you're 23!

By *dnmartinMan  over a year ago

Hounslow

I would add to anyone to get yourself on Prep,it offers protection against HIV ( but not any other STD nasties).

It is free from your local Sexual Health Clinic, but requires an Hiv test and 3 month check ups.

Go to Terrance Higgins Trust website for full information

North East

I already take prep but event based as I don’t really meet very frequently and use condoms, have also had vaccinations for other std’s x

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"'Not getting any younger' ~ you're 23!

"

Technically though it's still hard to argue!

OP, look for people who check after potentially-infecting meets and know they are free. "Tested regularly" could mean anything.

pt

Cardiff

"'Not getting any younger' ~ you're 23!

Technically though it's still hard to argue!

OP, look for people who check after potentially-infecting meets and know they are free. "Tested regularly" could mean anything.

pt"

ps I'd do that despite PrEP for some people.

And yes it's better for the top, though you might need more lube or preparation if you're bottom. Is it better for the bottom? Maybe for some.

pt

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I already take prep but event based as I don’t really meet very frequently and use condoms, have also had vaccinations for other std’s x"

Some of the most common and difficult to treat STIs have no vaccines. Drug resistant gonorrhoea, for a start. In our view, definitely not worth the risk.

By *untimes wantedMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Well I’d take prep as a precaution and ask the person to get tested first I just meant mentally / spiritually is it a big deal or am I overthinking "

some one elses test results mean nothing.people lie you have no idea when they last had sex with anyone.

A test result only shows clear at time test was taken.however to be 100% sure some sti have a 3 month testing window to be sure a person is clear.as set out below from a testing site.

This period of time between exposure to an infection and it becoming detectable is known as a window period. For our lab tests, results are most accurate: at least 7 weeks after potential exposure to HIV infection. at least 12 weeks after potential exposure to syphilis infection.

so unless you been handcuffed to that person for 3 month you have no idea .

bareback is a risk you decide for yourself and look after your own testing after don't rely on another persons results .

if your on prep you should be protected from hiv and just make sure to get tested and if need be treated for other sti after should you be unlucky to catch something.

Although some sti are now becomming harder to treat ,some cases been reported all treatment has been unsuccessful.

Don’t do it.

By *atXXXMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

If you have to have your potential bare partners take a full sexual health test (do the test yourself also), get on PrEP and a course of penicillin and doxycycline and have another test the week after to check, I play bare in a group setting quite a bit and (touch wood) have not had problems, but ideally rubber up especially with new unknown partners.

By *g200Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"'Not getting any younger' ~ you're 23!"

You have the body of a 23yr old very nice!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

Yes it feels better to answer the original question .

Whether it’s for you well that’s Down to individual risk levels .. no sex is guaranteed safe just some can be safer ..

Think of it like people with smoking / boozing / druggies / obese over eaters / poor diet / speeding drivers . People choose a lifestyle and accept certain risks come with that.

North East

Thanks for feedback and advice I think I’m going to wait until I meet someone regular at least and be more cautious x

Cardiff

Whatever you do it will eventually happen you would guess, so it's good to look for advice x

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS  over a year ago

Teesside

As well as the 'Prep', you could consider getting the 'HPV' Vaccine too.

That way you're covering yourself for 2 different types of STDS.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"As well as the 'Prep', you could consider getting the 'HPV' Vaccine too.

That way you're covering yourself for 2 different types of STDS. "

And hepatitis (both A and B)...

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Also as others have pointed out...

I know it feels hard at the moment, but 23 isn't getting old, young especially when it comes to finding compatable souls...

I had a few long term relationships when I was in my 20s... (I also had a lot of fun!)

I didn't find my first forever person (I have two) till I was 33, my second I only found last year at 42...

"So I always thought I’d be in a relationship before I let someone cum inside me or fuck me bb but I’m not getting any younger and seems like I’m missing out lol really am getting tempted to try it despite the risks involved. What would your advice by? Should I wait or is it not a big deal ?"

Fuck yes. Just get tested regularly, but you do anyway right?

By *aughtyfingersMan 52 weeks ago

Cornwall

Exactly too many judgemental people on here.

Btw do you ever meet guys you are gorgeous!

By *atnip make me purrWoman 52 weeks ago

Reading

I think bareback is great for men. I don't notice much difference to be honest and it's messy.

By *absFrenchGentMan 12 weeks ago

stafford

Get both yourself and the other person on Prep first and get tested too

» Add a new message to this topic