FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Milf/cougar

Milf/cougar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do older ladies really go for younger guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Some do, some dont.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Some do, some dont. "

how old is older and how young is younger?

As the lady above said some do and some don't, older women are just like younger women...except older

That's true lets say 23-50

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Some do, some dont. "

Some girls will, some girls won't Some girls need a lot of lovin' and some girls don't Well, I know I've got the fever but I don't know why Some say they will and some girls lie

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i do

but to me 35 is a younger guy

By *hris n AnnaCouple  over a year ago

edinburghish

Blimey that song takes me back lol , now Im singing it to myself .

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"i do

but to me 35 is a younger guy "

"i do

but to me 35 is a younger guy "

That's only 2 yrs difference!!

I guess I would think 25 which is 13 years my junior.

So at the age of 23 I have no chance lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"So at the age of 23 I have no chance lol"
Depends on the women as some have said above me, i know a few women who would contemplate a 23 year old. So dont lose heart x

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"So at the age of 23 I have no chance lol"

My prefered age range is 21-29 so as has been sung already lol .... Some girls do x

I recently attended a quality gb meet and as a last minute replacement the hosts invited a 23 year old guy round.. A risk but one that turned out ok.. The young guy although inexperienced in gangbang fun aquitted himself well in all departments.. Polite, good looks, good package and conducted himself in a manner he would fit in anywhere.. The two ladies were not complaining and will have him as a one to one meet in the future..

So age is not always an issue..

*hand in the air*

the guys ive met have been 18-25 :D

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

What age women are you thinking of?

I like em young....

Ripe for the pickin'

"I like em young....

Ripe for the pickin' "

Lol... How young is young

I'm 27 now, when I was 18 I had the pleasure of sharing time with a 28 yearold, now I'm nearly 28 it really doesn't feel like the way I looked at her at the time

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That's true lets say 23-50"

strikes me right out then

youngest man I have met was 33

Brigadoon

"I like em young....

Ripe for the pickin'

Lol... How young is young

I'm 27 now, when I was 18 I had the pleasure of sharing time with a 28 yearold, now I'm nearly 28 it really doesn't feel like the way I looked at her at the time"

How did you look at her at the time?

I don't really like guys older than me nor sure why lol but then I don't like young guys approaching me cos they want an older woman cos she's "experienced" cos although I may be a bit more experienced (in some ways) I don't want a guy that hasn't a clue what he's doing and is just wanting to be thought new stuff, I'm not a sex teacher lol

"I don't really like guys older than me nor sure why lol but then I don't like young guys approaching me cos they want an older woman cos she's "experienced" cos although I may be a bit more experienced (in some ways) I don't want a guy that hasn't a clue what he's doing and is just wanting to be thought new stuff, I'm not a sex teacher lol"

Oh same, they call me miss cos they think I'm dominient, which I'm really not. I like them but don't feel superior to them or anything.

fellow 23 year old here. Be nice for some ladies to pick us lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't really like guys older than me nor sure why lol but then I don't like young guys approaching me cos they want an older woman cos she's "experienced" cos although I may be a bit more experienced (in some ways) I don't want a guy that hasn't a clue what he's doing and is just wanting to be thought new stuff, I'm not a sex teacher lol"
I think thats a bit unfair, i appreciate that you dont wanna play teacher but to assume younger guys wouldnt know what they were doing is a bit much. Not all "older guys" are great lovers. I prefer my own age range, but wouldnt say just because a guy is younger he would be better/worse in the sack than a younger one.

I'm an old cock who seeks a fresh hen

"I don't really like guys older than me nor sure why lol but then I don't like young guys approaching me cos they want an older woman cos she's "experienced" cos although I may be a bit more experienced (in some ways) I don't want a guy that hasn't a clue what he's doing and is just wanting to be thought new stuff, I'm not a sex teacher lolI think thats a bit unfair, i appreciate that you dont wanna play teacher but to assume younger guys wouldnt know what they were doing is a bit much. Not all "older guys" are great lovers. I prefer my own age range, but wouldnt say just because a guy is younger he would be better/worse in the sack than a younger one. "

Lol no uve got me wrong I'm not saying all younger guys don't know what there doing I mean the ones that say to me they want an older woman for experience to teach them a thing or two like their saying they don't have much experience themselves. I'm not good with putting my thoughts into words lol

hmmmmmmm how old is old?

some of us young ones do have a few tricks up our sleeves x

but of course, each to their own..everyone is different. Again, it comes back to the first reply on the forum..some do, and some dont.

..just hope i come across those that do.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't really like guys older than me nor sure why lol but then I don't like young guys approaching me cos they want an older woman cos she's "experienced" cos although I may be a bit more experienced (in some ways) I don't want a guy that hasn't a clue what he's doing and is just wanting to be thought new stuff, I'm not a sex teacher lolI think thats a bit unfair, i appreciate that you dont wanna play teacher but to assume younger guys wouldnt know what they were doing is a bit much. Not all "older guys" are great lovers. I prefer my own age range, but wouldnt say just because a guy is younger he would be better/worse in the sack than a younger one.

Lol no uve got me wrong I'm not saying all younger guys don't know what there doing I mean the ones that say to me they want an older woman for experience to teach them a thing or two like their saying they don't have much experience themselves. I'm not good with putting my thoughts into words lol"

Fair enough.....

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When I was 28 I had a 5 yr relationship with a 41 yr old. Spookily, her daughter who is now 41 and had not seen for 10 yrs, texted me a couple of months ago. We only went for a drink though

I go for younger guys over older but I think that's a looks thing lol

I prefer younger, I'm 41 and youngest iv met is 23 ;p

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I always seem to go for younger as the majority I've had my own age were a bit of a letdown. Youngest was 21 and was pretty much the most experienced guy I've met!!

I have met gents in their 20's and shall continue to do so if the right ones come along.

"Some do, some dont.

Some girls will, some girls won't Some girls need a lot of lovin' and some girls don't Well, I know I've got the fever but I don't know why Some say they will and some girls lie"

A racey reply to an honest question

"I don't really like guys older than me nor sure why lol but then I don't like young guys approaching me cos they want an older woman cos she's "experienced" cos although I may be a bit more experienced (in some ways) I don't want a guy that hasn't a clue what he's doing and is just wanting to be thought new stuff, I'm not a sex teacher lolI think thats a bit unfair, i appreciate that you dont wanna play teacher but to assume younger guys wouldnt know what they were doing is a bit much. Not all "older guys" are great lovers. I prefer my own age range, but wouldnt say just because a guy is younger he would be better/worse in the sack than a younger one. "

But life experience comes with age...and if all the young guys contacting you are "wanting to learn new things" then to save wasting our own time its sometimes best to make a majority call!!

Some older women want to enjoy a man that has an equal amount of experience to offer...we wanna learn new things as well ye know!

Brigadoon

"Some do, some dont.

Some girls will, some girls won't Some girls need a lot of lovin' and some girls don't Well, I know I've got the fever but I don't know why Some say they will and some girls lie

A racey reply to an honest question "

I used to...but slowly changing my mind...have found younger seem to lack respect

"I used to...but slowly changing my mind...have found younger seem to lack respect "

Ps that s not necessarily a reflection on the guys who verifed me.

"I used to...but slowly changing my mind...have found younger seem to lack respect "

I think that boils down to the person not their age, ive met some really nice young men and some proper knob heads, but i can say that about older men too

"I used to...but slowly changing my mind...have found younger seem to lack respect

I think that boils down to the person not their age, ive met some really nice young men and some proper knob heads, but i can say that about older men too"

Understood..but i still think younger guys may have a different mentally towards sex (especially with an older woman) than maybe more mature guys? Dunno...jury s out on the subject...

* mentality

how about 23 ;D

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Tried guys I'm their 20s. Not for me

for me it is anyone younger than me.....preferably by at least ten years though

"I don't really like guys older than me nor sure why lol but then I don't like young guys approaching me cos they want an older woman cos she's "experienced" cos although I may be a bit more experienced (in some ways) I don't want a guy that hasn't a clue what he's doing and is just wanting to be thought new stuff, I'm not a sex teacher lolI think thats a bit unfair, i appreciate that you dont wanna play teacher but to assume younger guys wouldnt know what they were doing is a bit much. Not all "older guys" are great lovers. I prefer my own age range, but wouldnt say just because a guy is younger he would be better/worse in the sack than a younger one.

But life experience comes with age...and if all the young guys contacting you are "wanting to learn new things" then to save wasting our own time its sometimes best to make a majority call!!

Some older women want to enjoy a man that has an equal amount of experience to offer...we wanna learn new things as well ye know! "

Life experience isn't always to do with age..

Take a 40 year old guy whose mum did everything for him and then his ex wife. Then a 25 year old guy who had a rough upbringing and had to live on his own since 18 etc

Loads of different scenarios

im 35 and i recently spent 3 months being mistress to a 20 yr old. i never looked at him an thought wow 15 years younger just enjoyed his body

Some of us prefer our own age group so its a no from me even though I did try it once and met a 25 yr old, all I kept thinking was that he was half my age; the fact that he was a nice lad was irrelevent

Some older women want to enjoy a man that has an equal amount of experience to offer...we wanna learn new things as well ye know!

Life experience isn't always to do with age..

Take a 40 year old guy whose mum did everything for him and then his ex wife. Then a 25 year old guy who had a rough upbringing and had to live on his own since 18 etc

Loads of different scenarios

"

I'd still tell the 25yr old no thanks as young bodies don't interest me....and AGE is always relevant to life experience....

i usually go for older men, but lately i've found there's a lot of younger guys coming onto the site, which if in chatroom, i'm happy to chat to in general.

As long as they are a man and not a boy mentally lol...manners don't cost anything.

what age does chest hair appear ? lolol xx

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I like somebody with whom I can have a conversation beyond "fancy a shag" or "tell me what you are going to do to me" and that (usually although not always) means the people I meet are a little older than 23, the other thing for me is that I am not keen on meeting people close in age to my own children as it simply does not feel right for me personally.

Although I prefer guys to be over 35 (possibly in rare exceptions 30) as long as the meet/ brief encounter/ relationship feels "right" ie is based on some euality and not "abusive" of a much younger and possibly vulnerable person then as far as I am concerned the concept of "consenting adults" applies.

Not long after I joined I had a 22 year old keep messaging me and I turned him down cos he looked quite young. One night I put a status saying I wanted a meet and he messaged me saying shame hes too young cos he'd love to meet me, so I got him to ring me and we had a good chat and got on well so I agreed to meet him and he was lovely and not as young looking as thought. We got on so well and he was mature i didnt even notice an age difference when we were together and we became friends with benefits and were still really good friends now

I'd have to have a good look at the pics, profile, chat a bit and then hopefully, yes. Could be younger or older though, not really an age thing.

Does the same apply for men?

I know i may be quite young. But i need someone that can stimulate my mind and i can have a conversation with.

It may make me sound 'old' but i cant just meet for a 'quick one'..i need to be able to click on an intellectual level and have a laugh.

For me, its all in the anticipation and i love it. Weirdly enough, i get on like a house on fire with women older than me..those around my age or younger (not being rude) i dont have much to talk about lol i think im too old for my age haha

Viv is 47 now and got called a TILF at work the other week, she's in education, after the initial embarrasment she could not wait to tell me!

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

I can only comment on better half...sometimes, she wants something young, cute and pliable and that goes like a sh*thouse door in a gale.

Thats OK, he's a toy.

Might as well have Anne Summers stamped on his *rse

"Not long after I joined I had a 22 year old keep messaging me and I turned him down cos he looked quite young. One night I put a status saying I wanted a meet and he messaged me saying shame hes too young cos he'd love to meet me, so I got him to ring me and we had a good chat and got on well so I agreed to meet him and he was lovely and not as young looking as thought. We got on so well and he was mature i didnt even notice an age difference when we were together and we became friends with benefits and were still really good friends now "

But then you are only 32 so whilst still a bit too old for him its when you get to 52 that it becomes a big difference

» Add a new message to this topic