FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single woman in Morroco

Single woman in Morroco

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allen Madonna OP   Woman  over a year ago

In my own little world

Short break in the centre of town. I know being blonde and busty I'll be a target for unwanted attention. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you should be ok, from past experience, its the young ones who tend to get pestered in the shops. You might get stuck with the men trying to milk the older single british lady tho! telling him he loves you after an hour

"Short break in the centre of town. I know being blonde and busty I'll be a target for unwanted attention. Any advice?"

Dress sensibly!!

By *exy firemanMan  over a year ago

essex

"you should be ok, from past experience, its the young ones who tend to get pestered in the shops. You might get stuck with the men trying to milk the older single british lady tho! telling him he loves you after an hour"

hang on, are you saying that 43 is old??

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Be confident and firm and say no when you're not interested. Don't get drawn into any further conversation and avoid eye contact.

You'll be fine.

Have been to marrakech several times and you will be fine.

One exception, there is only one bar inside the city walls and if you go in there alone you'll possibly be mistaken for a prostitute. But that is very much the exception.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I went with another single lady friend a couple of years ago. You will undoubtedly get attention but the men take no well. I kept myself covered up though to follow the local traditions, it made no difference to men stopping me.

But be wary of men saying they work at your hotel, they usually do not and only want to lure you to a shop. I found that a polite no thanks I am okay worked well.

It's a beautiful place though, make sure you have a morccan spa x

If you want to know anything else pm me

Have fun x

You'll be fine, I love morocco. Just dress sensibly and be firm if you are being pestered, they are harmless and just trying to get you to buy something.

I'm fair skinned and blue eyed so was worried the first time we went to Morocco as I normally even get hastle off the locals in places like Spain but it was fine. When I'm blonde though and travelling aboard I do normally take a hat with me and cover my hair as I find that makes you stand out a little less x

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

They n care there if u are old young pretty or ugly just becos u are western they will try hv a go on u x

In my own little world

aw thank you everyone

really appreciated. hotel close enough so that when i've had enough of the maddening crowds I can go to the tranquility of their courtyard and roof terrace.

really looking forward to it and hopefully my 'fuck off aura' will work

careful you don't get collected for a hareem.

In my own little world

i've sharp elbows!

Yes , get the ferry over to Spain instead lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Wear a black wig and draw a moustache on

Dont be coming back with kebabs in ya bag

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"you should be ok, from past experience, its the young ones who tend to get pestered in the shops. You might get stuck with the men trying to milk the older single british lady tho! telling him he loves you after an hour"

Tres gallant

"aw thank you everyone

really appreciated. hotel close enough so that when i've had enough of the maddening crowds I can go to the tranquility of their courtyard and roof terrace.

really looking forward to it and hopefully my 'fuck off aura' will work"

From experience you won't need the 'fuck off aura'. It's. a very relaxed place. Shop staff might be a bit pushy but that's as much down to a culture of haggling and you can always so no. The only pushy people are the women doing henna tattoos in the main square. They are a relatively new thing and a total pain in the arse, if they approach you hold your hand out like a stop sign and make it clear you are not interested. They tell you it's free but then try and rip you off. Other than that expect to tip anyone you take pictures of in the main square but only small amounts.

Make sure that you eat in the square on at least one night. And don't be afraid to wonder and explore. There is almost no crime against tourists in morrocco and it's a very friendly and safe place.

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"Make sure that you eat in the square on at least one night. And don't be afraid to wonder and explore"
As long as you avoid the thought police.

Up North

I have to say I agree. A polite no thank you is enough, then just carry on. With shops I just told them I had no money.

The square is amazing at night, it is a real family event for the locals. I would echo that you should go at least once. Also the orange juice in the morning on the square is lovely x

In my own little world

feeling bolder

im a very strong character so i should be ok but its just those last min nerves

"I have to say I agree. A polite no thank you is enough, then just carry on. With shops I just told them I had no money.

The square is amazing at night, it is a real family event for the locals. I would echo that you should go at least once. Also the orange juice in the morning on the square is lovely x"

The juice is beautiful.

We are there at the end of the month, crystal's first visit but my 4th. We're splitting our time betweem marrakech and essourria.

This thread is making me excited already!

Up North

Now I want to go back. I loved it x

"Short break in the centre of town. I know being blonde and busty I'll be a target for unwanted attention. Any advice?"

Take me with you!

In my own little world

lol I've been before, though I had my nose in a book most of the time revising for an exam, so this time looking forward to enjoying life walking by

In my own little world

Just to let you know, I've arrived, had to navigate for the taxi driver to find the hotel, hotel blumming marvellous, some French bloke burst into my room as I was standing there naked, so he copped an eyeful, and Ive the biggest and best room in the place.

Wish you were here!

"

Wish you were here!"

16 days and counting!

in my early 20s myself and flatmate went to tunisia - went to a market place and were told to cover up legs and not put ourselves on show - i was very blonde then and she was very busty - both had grief but we tagged onto a couple we recognised from hotel and were ok - think we just young and naive - now i think id be grateful for the attention jesting by the way

In my own little world

lol i just get quizzical looks as i'm on my own

A little harsh there ! You really know how to make a woman feel good wich charm school did you attend !

» Add a new message to this topic