FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > girl on girl

girl on girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a ficking tart when it comes to women...apparently, but you just cant beat it....sigh.

However, Ive always been bisexual ( well gay with straight tendencies)so being attracted to women has always been natural for me.

Those who become bi curious later in life, what is it that has made you want to explore that side?

Curiosity?

Just trying something new?

A sudden attraction to the female form?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had always had fantasies about other women, just never thought I'd have the opportunity to do anything about it.

Then along came all this, and mmmmmmmmmm, very happy to say I've more than dipped my toe and I like it xxxxxx

"I am a ficking tart when it comes to women...apparently, but you just cant beat it....sigh.

However, Ive always been bisexual ( well gay with straight tendencies)so being attracted to women has always been natural for me.

Those who become bi curious later in life, what is it that has made you want to explore that side?

Curiosity?

A sudden attraction to the female form?"

This is a good question .... for me I guess it was more of a willingness to try something new and I found I liked it. I love girly fun while playing and needless to say the guys seem to like it too, BUT! there has to be hetero fun as well

well I can do without the hetero bit, but interesting to see how these things occur.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

it's always been part of me, ever since i spent most of a sociology A level lesson looking at the curve of suzanne H's breast through the opening of her school shirt.

i never really had the opportunity to explore it til later in life though , but once i did then there's no going back and I know now that any future relationship I have will have to include the ability to be intimate with women. I've tried being without it and it just leaves me unfulfilled.

xx

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"it's always been part of me, ever since i spent most of a sociology A level lesson looking at the curve of suzanne H's breast through the opening of her school shirt.

i never really had the opportunity to explore it til later in life though , but once i did then there's no going back and I know now that any future relationship I have will have to include the ability to be intimate with women. I've tried being without it and it just leaves me unfulfilled.

xx"

I totally agree with you..."any future relationship i have will have to include the ability to be intimate with women" too

We are so in tune...i think im a lesbian

A butch one!

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"A butch one!"

Looks whose talking.!!!

"A butch one!

Looks whose talking.!!!"

lmao...cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky twat.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I must be 100% Lesbian cos I have no interest in men what-so-ever

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"A butch one!

Looks whose talking.!!!

lmao...cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky twat."

hahaaha

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive always been bi, my first sexual experience was with a boy the second a girl so guess i dont know any different

too be honest i spent years with guys that were crap at oral so i thought surely women must be beter at it so tried it, have since found out that not all men crap at it tho...lol...

i just like being greedy, love the softness of a woman and foreplay but cant beat the roughness of a man and a good hard shag...lol...

I had feelings I couldn't explain when Grease was released and I saw O.N.J in that lycra outfit.

I was very naive but knew my feelings weren't "normal" when my sisters went on about John Travolta but I just kept thinking about her.

It wasn't until my mid thirties that I actualy experienced g/g for the first time.

Mind you,I've made up for my late start since.

XXX

Forum Mod

I have aways known I was Bi,had dabbled a bit when younger but fell in love with a man

Its only since we started swinging that I have had the oppotunity to explore it further

And ill continue to do so

"Ive always been bi, my first sexual experience was with a boy the second a girl so guess i dont know any different"

The boy was the one with the penis xx

I always know I am straight, ever since I fancied the pants off this young man I met at a multi-school sports event when I was 13!

Quite a few girls in my class were quite "butch", and one of the reasons my parents decided to send me over here to go to school was to remove me from "negative" influence!

They did not know about the pictures I had taken of this hot young male at this sports event, of course! I still have the pics somewhere!

Females just don't do it for me, sorry!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I always looked at women but made no moves towards 1 until after I got divorced for the second time and decided to experiment

Never looked back really

I had a lovely gf in yorkshire

I want one down this way now

I always liked the fenmale body but dient do anything bout it ,specially in Spain in those days, but my husband being a naughty minded guy and loves to push the boundaires and has a dirty mind has made me so too lol and eventually I had my first experience and loved it..not stooped since.However I like women just as much as men but couldent do without cock too.

from a young age i always admired women, i used to fancy my female PE teacher and my fantasy was for her walk in on me in the changing room showers and you can guess the rest,i just find woman really sexy and i window shop more at woman than men but as some say i love cock too.

Guess I was a lesbian..had the girlie crushes on older girls...and a couple of hot young nuns at the convent school I attended...yes...in retrospect that was very WRONG..lol..

Then I got hetro curious..and liked the muscles..hardness..and the feeling of being dominated by a man...

What I love is the contrast between sex with woman and sex with men...and other than being lucky enough to find a poly relationship with a woman and a man...this lifestyle is a great way to celebrate being bisexual...yum..cake and eat it....

"I am a ficking tart "

Tbh I nodded at this bit and stopped reading.

i always lessered up some of me mates as we was growing up having the odd kiss and fimble, nothing serious.

never could see myself being with a girl long time naaaaa but their are only certian birds i go for

When I was a teenager I knew I liked women but the friends I had at that time were so straight to the point that if one walked into my flat when I was standing with just my bra and jeans on doing my make up they would go nuts!!

I made the mistake of telling a boyfriend who thought he was doing me a favour by “picking” women he had slept with for me!! Never realising if I was going to do anything I wanted to pick the female. Then I refused to say anything to anyone cos I thought they would all do what the ex did or expect me to put on a show for them as he once asked me to.

It wasnt until hubby and I were married for 3 years and decided to join a swingers site that I sat him down and told him how I felt about women – he did say "I wondered why you kept pointing out women to me when we were out"

Met with a few women and now think of myself as bi rather than anything else since I could live with a woman as I live with hubby.

Shona

x x x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I am a ficking tart when it comes to women...apparently, but you just cant beat it....sigh.

Curiosity?

A sudden attraction to the female form?"

I fancied girls before i fancied men,but once i had cock,knew i liked it,i suppose i am just bi,there is no beter for me!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Wow!

My first experience of BI was with my best mate when i was 12 who i was totally in love with.

She was gorgeous, popular, clever and so great.

And she had a fumble with ME!!!!

Unfortunately i was so nieve, that i didnt know how to respond and missed the opportunity to explore fourther at the time.

I am so bi, that even me best mate has asked me time and time again if i am gay.

No i am not.

I love the male form, as much ( i think ) as i adore the female form.

They are both fantastic in their own rights and i enjoy BOTH!

Greedy bitch maybe, but always satisfied when i play xxx

» Add a new message to this topic