FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What you up to today?

What you up to today?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With new iphones ipads lap-tops its easy to move around do 101 jobs still be here. xx I am off to town DIY shop .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lying in a hospital bed being looked after as my endo is really bad.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Lying in a hospital bed being looked after as my endo is really bad. "

Hope your feeling better soon ruby

oo no poor you really hope things get better. xx

Forced day off was booked in for 0900 this morning got a text at 0100 this morning telling me my shift has been cancelled. The joys of working for an agency.

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

thurrock Essex

job hunting again

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Just had a bite to eat, then off out on a couple of jobs before returning to post more bullshit on here

Sitting waiting at an interview for a promotion, nice pay rise if I'm successful

By *o1mrtlcMan  over a year ago

cannock

Iam working now lol or ment to be lovely day here today great working out doors when you got good weather

"Just had a bite to eat, then off out on a couple of jobs before returning to post more bullshit on here "
well we like to here everything here even that makes us smile. lol x

"Iam working now lol or ment to be lovely day here today great working out doors when you got good weather "
lol glad to see some are working hard mmm xx

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I'm drawing shit. (not literally)

Am at home nursing a very painful shoulder after physio yesterday. Had a bad fall from a horse on Sunday! Could be worse though

"Am at home nursing a very painful shoulder after physio yesterday. Had a bad fall from a horse on Sunday! Could be worse though "
ooo no poor you i bet that hurts.. we have not been doing very much riding over last month been far to wet and snow was here untill last week so may go out tomorrow big indoor school up the road .. need to get jumping as shows coming next month.

Some naked cleaning for me.xx

"Am at home nursing a very painful shoulder after physio yesterday. Had a bad fall from a horse on Sunday! Could be worse though ooo no poor you i bet that hurts.. we have not been doing very much riding over last month been far to wet and snow was here untill last week so may go out tomorrow big indoor school up the road .. need to get jumping as shows coming next month."

Thanks, it sure does but it could be worse. Took part in a hunt on Sunday, first time hunting in two years, typical lol

Hope the weather clears up and you guys get out!! xx

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 09:52:08]

Debating with myself whether I should get some more sleep (restless night) or bite the bullet and do a fitness workout thingy

"Am at home nursing a very painful shoulder after physio yesterday. Had a bad fall from a horse on Sunday! Could be worse though ooo no poor you i bet that hurts.. we have not been doing very much riding over last month been far to wet and snow was here untill last week so may go out tomorrow big indoor school up the road .. need to get jumping as shows coming next month.

Thanks, it sure does but it could be worse. Took part in a hunt on Sunday, first time hunting in two years, typical lol

Hope the weather clears up and you guys get out!! xx"

Did you come off jumping ? thay go up about 10 gears the horses when out in a group like that dont you find .

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Getting old Cadillac ready to take to a weekend wedding exhibition.

Just 'browsing' and personal grooming

cannock

"Iam working now lol or ment to be lovely day here today great working out doors when you got good weather lol glad to see some are working hard mmm xx "
I always work hard Jo you know this and play even harder lol

"Iam working now lol or ment to be lovely day here today great working out doors when you got good weather lol glad to see some are working hard mmm xx I always work hard Jo you know this and play even harder lol "
well your always telling me your going to work hard ,

Laying on bed after a night shift wait to go to sleep and having a perv on here while I play pants billiards its like pocket billiards but I don't have my trousers on lol !!!

"Am at home nursing a very painful shoulder after physio yesterday. Had a bad fall from a horse on Sunday! Could be worse though ooo no poor you i bet that hurts.. we have not been doing very much riding over last month been far to wet and snow was here untill last week so may go out tomorrow big indoor school up the road .. need to get jumping as shows coming next month.

Hope the weather clears up and you guys get out!! xx Did you come off jumping ? thay go up about 10 gears the horses when out in a group like that dont you find . "

Totally agree, they're like something possessed. Had just jumped a low wall and headed across a field for the next jump when she spooked(still don't know why) she threw me, my right hand was caught in the reins and she dragged me a few hundred yards before stopping. Ouch!

cannock

"Iam working now lol or ment to be lovely day here today great working out doors when you got good weather lol glad to see some are working hard mmm xx I always work hard Jo you know this and play even harder lol well your always telling me your going to work hard , "
you what till Friday night and I show you how hard I work lol xx

Hope the weather clears up and you guys get out!! xx Did you come off jumping ? thay go up about 10 gears the horses when out in a group like that dont you find .

Totally agree, they're like something possessed. Had just jumped a low wall and headed across a field for the next jump when she spooked(still don't know why) she threw me, my right hand was caught in the reins and she dragged me a few hundred yards before stopping. Ouch! "

well i am glad your still here to tell the tail and not in some hospital bed xx yes thay are like mad things in a group get so excited why you have to have a good bit in there mouth and your hard hate and body protector on ,and pray you will be safe . xx

"Laying on bed after a night shift wait to go to sleep and having a perv on here while I play pants billiards its like pocket billiards but I don't have my trousers on lol !!! "
i see so your playing with balls ,

Sat at home "working" honest!!!

"Iam working now lol or ment to be lovely day here today great working out doors when you got good weather lol glad to see some are working hard mmm xx I always work hard Jo you know this and play even harder lol well your always telling me your going to work hard , you what till Friday night and I show you how hard I work lol xx"
well keep doing the sit-up everyday and push-up i like to know your fit , lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Currently in a cafe with Minxie planning chaos and mayhem. Mwa ha ha Haaa!

Sheffield

"I'm drawing shit. (not literally)"

How do you metaphorically draw shit?

cannock

"Iam working now lol or ment to be lovely day here today great working out doors when you got good weather lol glad to see some are working hard mmm xx I always work hard Jo you know this and play even harder lol well your always telling me your going to work hard , you what till Friday night and I show you how hard I work lol xx well keep doing the sit-up everyday and push-up i like to know your fit , lol "
don't worry I told you I was getting that six pack

cannock

"Iam working now lol or ment to be lovely day here today great working out doors when you got good weather lol glad to see some are working hard mmm xx I always work hard Jo you know this and play even harder lol well your always telling me your going to work hard , you what till Friday night and I show you how hard I work lol xx well keep doing the sit-up everyday and push-up i like to know your fit , lol "
don't worry I told you I was getting that six pack

Shopping with my two oldest we've been in New Look, Top Shop and River Island and no arguing yet

In a cafe with TD and just heard the breaking news flash app has gone into meltdown lol

"Shopping with my two oldest we've been in New Look, Top Shop and River Island and no arguing yet "
lol fingers crossed xx and all the nice things on offer are giving them lots to look at.

By *ittlebitWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

I'm thinking about staying awake as there is a blue sky! Creating pretty things is what I shall be up to

In bed having had the migraine from hell. Hate missing work

"In bed having had the migraine from hell. Hate missing work "
oooooo no thats really not nice .. i feel for you as know how that feel. xx

Hope you are feeling better later xx

I am off to the hospital this afternoon for another MRI and cervical scan oh joy

"I am off to the hospital this afternoon for another MRI and cervical scan oh joy "

Good Luck x x x

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 11:16:11]

"Shopping with my two oldest we've been in New Look, Top Shop and River Island and no arguing yet lol fingers crossed xx and all the nice things on offer are giving them lots to look at. "

Lost them both in Debenhams.. Coffee break for me till they find me

Sheffield

"I am off to the hospital this afternoon for another MRI and cervical scan oh joy

It might be fun! Just had a right giggle in a lift at the hospital when Minxie pushed me up against a nice young workman. Who then blushed. A lot.

Fortunately I didn't mention the ever such long screws he was carrying... "

D'oh! Predictive!

By *r and mrs willingCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

Sneaking out of the office for a swim.

"Sneaking out of the office for a swim."
yes i love a swim makes you feel alive xxxxx

"I am off to the hospital this afternoon for another MRI and cervical scan oh joy

Good Luck x x x"

Thanks waiting now and they have just shoved two massive cannulars on me, no one told me I'd have to have that as not had it before!

They are apparently putting dye inside my today!!

Well I was trying to sleep....... Back to work tonight so I'm just relaxing for the rest of the afternoon

By *eavensent78Couple  over a year ago

west mids

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 15:13:00]

By *eavensent78Couple  over a year ago

west mids

In work and on fab if only they knew lol

It might be fun! Just had a right giggle in a lift at the hospital when Minxie pushed me up against a nice young workman. Who then blushed. A lot.

Fortunately I didn't mention the ever such long screws he was carrying...

D'oh! Predictive! "

But u failed to mention the other guy who sidled up to you and asked if it was his turn now and then got whacked by his wife with the paper lol

Good Luck x x x

Thanks waiting now and they have just shoved two massive cannulars on me, no one told me I'd have to have that as not had it before!

They are apparently putting dye inside my today!! "

Its a contrast dye, should be painless, good luck jue xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Good Luck x x x

I had that done last year, in fairness he did apologize for pulling half my skin of when he took the canulers out

Good Luck x x x

Good Luck Julie, hope it all goes well xxxx

Good Luck x x x

kisses and hugs xxxx Hope it all go ok xxxxx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Doing feck all. Have neither the energy or motivation to do anything other than throw evils at my crutches.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Good Luck x x x

Good luck Julie xx

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I am off to the hospital this afternoon for another MRI and cervical scan oh joy "

Good luck you should have said. I wouldn't have minded a quick peek.

Good Luck x x x

Hope everything went ok x x

"Sitting waiting at an interview for a promotion, nice pay rise if I'm successful "
YES

» Add a new message to this topic