FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Plan B

Plan B

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have seen advice to others to have a plan B or backup in place when arranging a meet. Then if plan A is a no go, plan B steps up.

Sounds good advice BUT how would you respond if someone agreed to meet you but told you that you were the backup in case of a no show. Would you agree to be the plan B?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodsman1000Man  over a year ago

Hereford

"I have seen advice to others to have a plan B or backup in place when arranging a meet. Then if plan A is a no go, plan B steps up.

Sounds good advice BUT how would you respond if someone agreed to meet you but told you that you were the backup in case of a no show. Would you agree to be the plan B? "

Depends on who it was,i don't mind sloppy seconds

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

Lord no, I’d rather they told me they didn’t want to meet me than kept as a “back up”

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

No I wouldn't like that at all. And I think for me a plan B would be a pampering day or going out somewhere, I wouldn't treat anyone as a plan B if I had a meet and it fell through.

By *avinaTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I like the F-plan!

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Oh I'd never do that. I don't need someone's life to revolve around me but at the same time I'm nobody's back-up plan.

Likewise if I suspect a plan B will be needed then I wouldn't carry on with plan A.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It would depend at what stage my cock was during the erection process. If it was at full bonk on then I would just continue with the meet

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No we wouldn't.

I think we all (well most of us anyway) like the illusion of feeling a bit special even though we're very well aware that it is an illusion

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No as I said on another thread I was suspicious with one guy that I was his plan b and he went quiet leading up to the meet and I cancelled it the night before. He then contacted me an hour after we were meant to meet asking was I still up for meeting and I asked did his other meet not turn up he admitted he was ghosted. I didn't meet him.

I've no interest in being plan b for anyone they either want to meet me or they don't. But I won't be a back up option for anyone .

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

No. I’m nobody’s fallback girl.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Not a chance

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

be the option not the priority? eff that.

The cock in reserve, lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have seen advice to others to have a plan B or backup in place when arranging a meet. Then if plan A is a no go, plan B steps up.

Sounds good advice BUT how would you respond if someone agreed to meet you but told you that you were the backup in case of a no show. Would you agree to be the plan B? "

That advice is usually given to single women and sometimes couples, not often to single men who are quite often the back up

By *ee04Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

Have to be honest some of my best hook ups have been a plan B. They weren’t set up that way just happened when plan A went awry.

The best was I had arranged to meet I drove the 25 miles and then the dreaded radio silence. I was pissed off so went back on fab, within 10 mins found a couple local to where I was. They invited me round had a great time and went back on a regular basis until COVID. Not seen them back since.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

My plan B’s are always go to a club/sauna/bar and see what develops. They don’t include having a second person sitting, waiting for a phone call if ‘Plan A ‘ falls through

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A plan B should be based on location/situation not people eg have an alternative activity not treat someone as a back up.

And something about the Defamation of Strickland Banks.

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Cloud 8

If I had even the slightest inkling I was a Plan B, I’d tell them to ram it. I’m no one’s Plan B.

The only back up I would have for a meet is to do something for myself ie a day out somewhere or pop to see family/friends (if they’re the kind with whom I can just pop round for a cuppa).

By *educing_EmCouple  over a year ago

Tipperary

Not a chance, I'd be fuming if I thought I was someone's back up plan. Plan B is always enjoying each other.

Em x

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Have to be honest some of my best hook ups have been a plan B. They weren’t set up that way just happened when plan A went awry.

The best was I had arranged to meet I drove the 25 miles and then the dreaded radio silence. I was pissed off so went back on fab, within 10 mins found a couple local to where I was. They invited me round had a great time and went back on a regular basis until COVID. Not seen them back since. "

I did have a situation where I'd been messaging someone for a while. I went for a social with someone else, got stood up, got a message from the first bloke saying he was thinking about me as he was in my area and during our chat I told him what had happened.

Turned out he was sitting outside the same coffee shop that I was in. He came in, we had a great laugh and have met up a few times since.

I think it's a bit different when you've arranged someone as a plan B. It feels colder to me somehow.

Mmm.

I don’t know. Depends who, what mood I’m in, what would we be doing etc…

Maybe, but probably not. I’d hate to think I wasn’t their first option.

And here’s the catch, I’d rather not be told, but if I found out later, that they didn’t tell me, that’s worse.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I never have a Plan B.

I give my full undivided attention to Plan A exclusively when it comes to meets.

I don't treat others as second best or an afterthought, and nor do I wish to be treated so.

In all my time on Fab I've never been in a situation where I was left feeling that I should have had some form of backup.

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

No, I wouldn't like the idea of being the 2nd choice.

I'd leave or not go if they told me that.

By *phialtesMan  over a year ago

Beyond the Wall

If I suggest someone have a plan B, I mean that they should have something else planned to fill their time not someone else.

That could be, go to the pub, go shopping, watch TV etc.

I would never agree that people should have a person set up as a Plan B, unless that person is well aware and agrees to be a Plan B, such as when your friends say that if he/she bails comes round and we can do something.

It's not something I would do.

I spent far too long being the second choice or just an option.

I won't do that again.

If I'm with someone I want to make them feel special, valued and like they have my full attention, even if only a social. I'd expect the same x

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've done that, didn't actually tell them they were plan B though

By *akingMemoriesMan  over a year ago

Toronto

Fuck me, do people actually say this to people they plan on meeting?

Having a plan b just screams you aren't interested in the actual person just the act.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

No that wouldn't be for me .

I wouldn't like to feel like I'm just another option they've considered.

By *he Silver FuxMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

I get why couples and women pursue a number of possibilities for a meet because of how flakey people can be. Yeah, it doesn’t feel great to be a plan B but it feels worse to be ghosted at the last minute, especially if you’re making arrangements / sacrifices to be able to attend this ‘meet’.

But the fucking cheek of it when they contact you four weeks later for a meet and ask you to pay for a hotel in their area

Jog on you twats

By *aucasian GhandiMan  over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

I've always been plan b km the middle kid

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Not a plan B as such but we usually have the whole weekend in a hotel with a social meet on both days which could lead into a potential meets in the night time if things go well for all and everyone is happy.

By *aucasian GhandiMan  over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"Having a plan b just screams you aren't interested in the actual person just the act.

"

So this

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

and you'd have music sorted too with plan B

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

How hurt would this lot feel if plan B knocked them back……. ooooo the irony

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Be a Choice , Not an Option

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Be a Choice , Not an Option "

I don’t even want to be that. If I found out I was part of a choice there’d no longer be a choice. Rather they chose the other one

I'm usually plan z

I’ve never had a plan B. If something happened that meant we could no longer meet I’d just do something else with my time instead.

If I found out I was their second choice and they only wanted to meet me because they got let down I’d be pissed off. That’s such an insult.

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

Hell , I'd be happy going plan z !

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I would have a alternative plan b as usually meet for social first! Usually in our local designer outlet so would b a look around the shops maybe a coffee x

By *ycanNightsMan  over a year ago

Workington

Absolutely not.

But with one disclaimer if the situation came about I happened to be free and a partner had plans that fell through. But otherwise, fuck that...

"Absolutely not.

But with one disclaimer if the situation came about I happened to be free and a partner had plans that fell through. But otherwise, fuck that..."

So......a plan b?

By *ezebel100Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"It's not something I would do.

I spent far too long being the second choice or just an option.

I won't do that again.

If I'm with someone I want to make them feel special, valued and like they have my full attention, even if only a social. I'd expect the same x"

Same here although I only spent 8 months being the second choice

Never getting in that situation again. It's horrible and I'd never do that to someone else. If I'm not their first choice then I'm not interested.

By *ycanNightsMan  over a year ago

Workington

"Absolutely not.

But with one disclaimer if the situation came about I happened to be free and a partner had plans that fell through. But otherwise, fuck that...

So......a plan b?"

Well no... because there's no plan. It's just if things happen to coincide.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

This would apply if I was single of course, but if I was attracted to then I'd just go for it and try and make her experience so good that she'll make me no. 1 choice next time.

I'm not going to be first choice for many. I don't take that as an insult if she would actually enjoy getting together with me. If she made me feel like shit about it I we probably wouldn't have got that far anyway. Luke

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Sure...if I'm free let's meet

I never have a person as a plan B, only an activity that I wanted to do anyway, no lost time or effort then

Me? Plan B? Get in the bin. Wouldn’t do that to anyone else either, I’d just stay home

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Happened to me very recently but I have only found out afterwards that I was their plan B.

I brushed it off and managed to pretend I didn’t care but I did.

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

Markfield

I suspect I’ve been Plan B before now but either half called it and cancelled when I get bad vibes or accepted a crap excuse for a late cancellation.

Having a back up / side dick isn’t really my style. If I’ve arranged a meet and it’s cancelled I just find something else to do rather than someone else

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

We have to have a backup plan, we pay good money for our hotels, babysitter etc, we don't have much time so its precious to us, if someone can't make it for a reason it's going to be bad news and a wasted weekend that's why we try and get more than one meet at a weekend.

Nobody is asked to meet and doesn't get a meet, it's just we have two chances of meeting on the same weekend, so the odds of being let down by both is pretty slim.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I don't think I could do it, I'd hate to know I was someone's plan B.

Mrs

By *uckmonkeyMan  over a year ago

devon

I’d like to be anybody’s plan…..

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Be a Choice , Not an Option

I don’t even want to be that. If I found out I was part of a choice there’d no longer be a choice. Rather they chose the other one "

I meant as in be THE Choice not an option , I wouldn't be a 2nd option for an evening... Any other night do what you like

Do you wonder if this is why so many people cancel?

You were one of their CHOICES/PLANS and their PREFERRED choice happened ?

I wonder how many actualy organise many meets for the same time just to make sure they get some action?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'd rather not. I don't think it will be very fulfilling in all honesty. I'd rather not be someone's option as another poster said above. I'm either the choice or I'm not.

That being said, there's one person I wouldn't mind too much if they got in touch and said "oh my plans fell through, fancy a fuck?".

That's a bit different though isn't it? :D

By *ouple4voyeurCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Had 1 last week, told him we don't play 2nd fiddle then blocked him lol

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

on no account. I have more self worth than.that.

Err no. Why would I want to be a second choice when I can be a first choice every day?

T

By *oofy321Man  over a year ago

moon base zero

"Oh I'd never do that. I don't need someone's life to revolve around me but at the same time I'm nobody's back-up plan.

Likewise if I suspect a plan B will be needed then I wouldn't carry on with plan A."

You would be my plan.A to Z x

By *uchislife66Man  over a year ago

Leeds

It is either a definite or ENDSVILLE...

I'm never pushy and if it isn't happening then that is fine too

But a social with no expectations should never fall through but it does

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

My plan b is to go visit somewhere

I've not been before if I've travel to meet someone then its not waste of a day .

By *eally_RosieWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I often feel like guys make loose arrangements with me in case somebody easier, more convenient or more attractive comes along

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I often feel like guys make loose arrangements with me in case somebody easier, more convenient or more attractive comes along "

I'm sure there plenty would want to make firm arrangements with you

It's bad form honestly.

No one wants to feel like a super sub or back up.

Though some will happily do it, if it means they get their fix.

I doubt they'd like to know that though.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I'm not available as a plan B.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Preparation H?

I wouldn't be plan A or B in that situation.

I always have a plan B but it's never a person.

"My plan b is to go visit somewhere

I've not been before if I've travel to meet someone then its not waste of a day . "

"I wouldn't be plan A or B in that situation.

I always have a plan B but it's never a person. "

This in fairness. Do you want to meet a person who operates this system at all?

Plan B constitutes a museum nearby, checking out a new coffee shop etc. So day doesn't go to waste

T

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"No I wouldn't like that at all. And I think for me a plan B would be a pampering day or going out somewhere, I wouldn't treat anyone as a plan B if I had a meet and it fell through."

Yep, to me, that's Plan B.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've been a plan B twice in my time here and it's a shitty way to treat anyone.

I totally understand visiting someplace if plans don't work out but having a backup meet just says you weren't worth meeting in the first place.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yeah, I’d be a plan B but they’d be my plan B too.

By *hisStagsVixenCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

Absolutely not!

By *929Man  over a year ago

newcastle

So Is this the fab equivalent of leaving the nightclub at closing time alone and going home and jerking off to porn?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I would under one circumstance only.

I have friend A. They live locally. On Saturday night, A is due to meet B and I'm due to meet C. If B and C flake, I'll meet A. But A and I have been friends for a long time and it's just another potential chance to meet, not putting them second.

» Add a new message to this topic