FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > STI's

STI's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I'm new to this swinging lark, I was wondering what you regular swingers do in regards to sti's

I read a few profiles now and many say SAFE SEX only on them. But when you check some of the pictures they obviously arnt wearing condoms .?

I've been lucky that I've never caught any sti ,but do wonder how safe sleeping with so many people can really be .?

There are also lots of "bareback" post in here , I just wondered what your thoughts are on this subject .?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Your sexual health is your responsibility, not anyone elses, so use condoms and get checked regularly. Neither are 100% preventative but are a lot better than nothing.

I had a STI scare over Xmas and now will only use condoms. I find a lot of meets are disappointed with that but to be honest its my body and I don't want to ever go through that again. If they choose not to use a condom with other meets thats fine, but with me they will be doing from now on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The way I see it is its my responsibility to ensure I am having safe sex, I do that by making sure. a guy I'm with is bagged up and also by choosing who I play with carefully. I get checked regularly even though I don't bareback.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as YOU use a condom it shouldn't matter what other people do. Obviously, if a condom splits you will need to get checked but you can only deal with that as or if it happens. I won't get into the oral sti debate as it always gets a bit heated and there aren't many people who refrain from oral sex in case of catching something.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Maybe some of the pics are only with their partners and they use condoms with everyone else? I've heard people say this before.

As the pp said you need to protect you and that's the safest you can be x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

take what you read about other's sexual health with a pinch of salt, focus on yours and ensure you are playing as safe as possible. Attend for regular checks and be honest with the professionals, they are great at what they do.

Nowt more you can do...

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Welcome to Fab...what Wyrd said with regards to sexual health being your responsibility only...assume everyone is barebacking like nobodies business...get yourself regularly checked at the clap clinic (more properly known as the GUM clinic) they've seen and heard everything and will not judge. I go every 3 months (apart from this quarter which has been a sexual wasteland) but soon as I'm driving again, will be making a reassurance appointment with them prior to getting properly back in the saddle. Have fun!

» Add a new message to this topic