FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Having sex and Body shape?

Having sex and Body shape?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If there's more cushion for the pushin do it feel better or if to slim you can get more in maybe ?I was looking at other post is there to fat .. is there to slim ,skinny ? Where it feel not as good ... Do it feel just same no matter body shape having sex ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have lost a lot of weight in the last 7 months (still loads to go) but as I get slimmer I feel more confident and enjoy sex more as I'm not so self conscious. I never used to wear stockings but I love dressing up now. I'm not going too slim though my aim is to be a 12/14.

"I have lost a lot of weight in the last 7 months (still loads to go) but as I get slimmer I feel more confident and enjoy sex more as I'm not so self conscious. I never used to wear stockings but I love dressing up now. I'm not going too slim though my aim is to be a 12/14."
so having sex how do it feel now more feeling ? or do you think its there size not yours how much we feel having sex .?

It feels the same, but I just enjoy it more as I can relax and let go more.

I've always been about the personality, personally.

...oh and if its possible for me to wear you like a hand puppet.

I've recently lost a lot of weight, i don't feel much different confidence wise in the bedroom, i was always pretty ok with myself in that respect anyway, but im finding quite a big difference physically.

now i can get closer to a partner - face to face missionary rather than me on my back and him kneeling! his arms can reach around me so he can hold me closer etc different positions are easier - im not worried I'll crush him when im on top!

I'm also noticing that whereas before i liked quite a hard pounding, i cant take it now, the padding was obviously a good buffer...now there's none im a bit of a wuss lol x

Oh position wise I didn't used to like my legs up by my ears or around his ears lol as I felt like my chest was getting crushed but I can do this now.

"I've recently lost a lot of weight, i don't feel much different confidence wise in the bedroom, i was always pretty ok with myself in that respect anyway, but im finding quite a big difference physically.

now i can get closer to a partner - face to face missionary rather than me on my back and him kneeling! his arms can reach around me so he can hold me closer etc different positions are easier - im not worried I'll crush him when im on top!

I'm also noticing that whereas before i liked quite a hard pounding, i cant take it now, the padding was obviously a good buffer...now there's none im a bit of a wuss lol x"

yes i know what you mean if i go all night having sex i feel it . And can be painful but it reminds me of the fun i had .

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Its not all about shape its about the chemistry and the person. If I think back to the best sex Ive ever had its been with slim women.(Some of the bigger women have been good but not all of em )

Maybe some of it was to do with the pysical attraction but they were good in the sack. Ive also had sex with bigger women but on the whole theyve just not done it for me. Each to their own

"Its not all about shape its about the chemistry and the person. If I think back to the best sex Ive ever had its been with slim women.(Some of the bigger women have been good but not all of em )"

I think you misread the question

I've lost a wee bit of weight, it doesn't feel any different really apart from I don't feel so squashed in certain positions wich is nice of course

mansfield

Im glad youve lost some weight

It was a little hard to read but I thought it was on about having sex with people with different body shapes (fat or thin)

"Im glad youve lost some weight

It was a little hard to read but I thought it was on about having sex with people with different body shapes (fat or thin) "

it is ? just i know some go on size of the man too ... but do it feel diffrent for the man or woman if big body or small ?

Just slimmer i get the more i feel ..... and days after too ... I am bruised after good pounding for hours my pussy and body and it was never like that when bigger , lol But it feel so good so keep doing it...

read a few times big girls find it easier having sex with small blokes apparently. i guess it works the other way aswell with big blokes and smaller women

"read a few times big girls find it easier having sex with small blokes apparently. i guess it works the other way aswell with big blokes and smaller women"

No it doesn't as its hard work holding ones legs wide to accommodate a large man.

As to it being the other way around, yes it will be easier for a skinny bloke and big girl

lol sucks to be a big bloke then

mansfield

Im glad I got something right lol

As for the size of the person I can only say it as I see it as Ive always been around this size. Size of the womans got nothing to do with the size of a pussy though. Ive been with slim women with bigger pussies than bigger women if this makes sense

It depends how much hammer its had,the position,pelvic floor,how turned on they get or if theyve had kids or not

"Im glad I got something right lol

As for the size of the person I can only say it as I see it as Ive always been around this size. Size of the womans got nothing to do with the size of a pussy though. Ive been with slim women with bigger pussies than bigger women if this makes sense

It depends how much hammer its had,the position,pelvic floor,how turned on they get or if theyve had kids or not "

But for a man is it better to have more fat on the bones? feel more comfy ?? or nothing to do with it ? all i know i don't have alot of padding on my pussy can hurt , lol

By *o1mrtlcMan  over a year ago

cannock

well jo i love you the way you are

"well jo i love you the way you are "
well thankyou , lol its nice to feel the love ,

By *o1mrtlcMan  over a year ago

cannock

" Just slimmer i get the more i feel ..... and days after too ... I am bruised after good pounding for hours my pussy and body and it was never like that when bigger , lol But it feel so good so keep doing it... "
well jo thats cos maybe you have found the one who can please you and you never had it so good lol and its all to do with being with the right person xx

» Add a new message to this topic