FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Prince harry

Prince harry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you agree with the media assassination of this guy ?

I actually admire him, though young and a lot to learn, he has served his country well within the limitations of his station.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I don't. They did the same to Prince Andrew when he was that age x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I think it's difficult for the "spares". The role of the heir is clear but the spare is expected to live up to being a royal without any clear rationale.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

I think the latest rumours about his parentage are disgusting, and he must be a real strong man not to fight back.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't agree with the media assassination of anyone from Prince Harry to people wrongly implicated in murder cases.

"I think the latest rumours about his parentage are disgusting, and he must be a real strong man not to fight back."

There's a fine line between freedom of the press and using it to continually cast aspersions on someone's parentage.

I believe it's time for the Press Complaints Commission to rule the topic of Harry's biological father as off limits. It's not for him, Charles or the Royal Family to prove who Harry's father is, it is for the press to drop the subject completely.

We get the press we deserve in this country. If people stopped buying the tabloid rags they would soon stop printing such garbage.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i like him people should leave him alone there was talk on the radio the other day saying he said about killing taliban he never said anything like that, then they started saying he was just a helicopter gunner, which he is but he still has to know how to fly the thing. and to do that to that level is incredibly hard. its only experience that suggests he cant pilot the craft in a war hats off harry u have my respect 4 sure and to play naked pool in vegas with 10 sexy models come on hes a young guy who wouldnt

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"No I don't. They did the same to Prince Andrew when he was that age x "

and look how he turned out..

Forum Mod

I like him,I think hed be a complete riot of laughs on a night out

in Lancashire

"I think the latest rumours about his parentage are disgusting, and he must be a real strong man not to fight back.

There's a fine line between freedom of the press and using it to continually cast aspersions on someone's parentage.

I believe it's time for the Press Complaints Commission to rule the topic of Harry's biological father as off limits. It's not for him, Charles or the Royal Family to prove who Harry's father is, it is for the press to drop the subject completely."

wont happen..

the firm would have to make a complaint about the 'rumours' which they will never do as it would only cause further speculation..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I like him,I think hed be a complete riot of laughs on a night out"

liverpool

"I think the latest rumours about his parentage are disgusting, and he must be a real strong man not to fight back.

I believe it's time for the Press Complaints Commission to rule the topic of Harry's biological father as off limits. It's not for him, Charles or the Royal Family to prove who Harry's father is, it is for the press to drop the subject completely.

wont happen..

the firm would have to make a complaint about the 'rumours' which they will never do as it would only cause further speculation..

"

Agree, but its disgusting that the press can freely make accusations about his dead mothers sex life, it must hurt him so much.

He's a strong guy to rise above that.

in Lancashire

wont happen..

Agree, but its disgusting that the press can freely make accusations about his dead mothers sex life, it must hurt him so much.

"

yep, the press needs a major kick up the arse by and large..

maybe Leveson will go part of the way to addressing some of their practises..

By *howman_ukMan  over a year ago

birmingham

they could solve this in one quick move. DNA test. A hewitt negative one would be the biggest FUCK YOU ever. I'd then sue every media outlet that ever ran the story and donate all the money to charity of course

"

"

I think that is one of the things Charles has done really well. Both William and Harry seem really secure in their family unit. We can never really know but both boys appear to care for and have a high regard for Camilla too.

essex chelmsford

they are quite alike tho arnt they just saying?........ runs to hide from the barage

wont happen..

"

I think both he and William are good guys. Their Mum would be proud.

liverpool

"

I think that is one of the things Charles has done really well. Both William and Harry seem really secure in their family unit. We can never really know but both boys appear to care for and have a high regard for Camilla too."

Dignity is a strong point for them I think.

I do wonder what they feel inside tho, I know what I would feel, and it wouldnt be very forgiving to either Charles or Camilla.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Harry was already toddling by the time she started an affair with a red headed man.

Some of the Spencer family have red hair.

"i like him people should leave him alone there was talk on the radio the other day saying he said about killing taliban he never said anything like that, then they started saying he was just a helicopter gunner, which he is but he still has to know how to fly the thing. and to do that to that level is incredibly hard. its only experience that suggests he cant pilot the craft in a war hats off harry u have my respect 4 sure and to play naked pool in vegas with 10 sexy models come on hes a young guy who wouldnt "

Bit rich to be bellyaching about media intrusion..his mothers son manipulating the media if and when it suits.If he dosnt like it jump ship and head to civvie street ..The whole monarchy pantomine is outdated archaic..how can you be deferential to someone because of an accident of birth. If they behaved with some sort of propriety they might be tolerable re divorces and breeding machines and harry as poster boy for the american and british imperialist war mongering machine

"they could solve this in one quick move. DNA test. A hewitt negative one would be the biggest FUCK YOU ever. I'd then sue every media outlet that ever ran the story and donate all the money to charity of course

"

Harry is now fourth in line to the throne, after William & Kate's impending arrival pushed him from third. The establishment would have done DNA tests when he was born, he'll have also had all sorts of test done when he joined the Army. If Charles isn't his father the establishment would already know and so would Charles. If there was a remote possibility he could actually accede to the throne it would break the Windsor line of succession and, were it discovered, lead to the fall of the monarchy in the UK. Much could be at stake for Harry to be anyone other than Prince Charles' biological son.

in Lancashire

"Bit rich to be bellyaching about media intrusion..his mothers son manipulating the media if and when it suits.If he dosnt like it jump ship and head to civvie street ..The whole monarchy pantomine is outdated archaic..how can you be deferential to someone because of an accident of birth. If they behaved with some sort of propriety they might be tolerable re divorces and breeding machines and harry as poster boy for the american and british imperialist war mongering machine"

you need to relax dude..

log off and knock one out, you'll feel much better..

"Bit rich to be bellyaching about media intrusion..his mothers son manipulating the media if and when it suits.If he dosnt like it jump ship and head to civvie street ..The whole monarchy pantomine is outdated archaic..how can you be deferential to someone because of an accident of birth. If they behaved with some sort of propriety they might be tolerable re divorces and breeding machines and harry as poster boy for the american and british imperialist war mongering machine"

Did you lift that straight out of Commies Weekly?

"Bit rich to be bellyaching about media intrusion..his mothers son manipulating the media if and when it suits.If he dosnt like it jump ship and head to civvie street ..The whole monarchy pantomine is outdated archaic..how can you be deferential to someone because of an accident of birth. If they behaved with some sort of propriety they might be tolerable re divorces and breeding machines and harry as poster boy for the american and british imperialist war mongering machine

you need to relax dude..

log off and knock one out, you'll feel much better.."

essex chelmsford

"they could solve this in one quick move. DNA test. A hewitt negative one would be the biggest FUCK YOU ever. I'd then sue every media outlet that ever ran the story and donate all the money to charity of course

Harry is now fourth in line to the throne, after William & Kate's impending arrival pushed him from third. The establishment would have done DNA tests when he was born, he'll have also had all sorts of test done when he joined the Army. If Charles isn't his father the establishment would already know and so would Charles. If there was a remote possibility he could actually accede to the throne it would break the Windsor line of succession and, were it discovered, lead to the fall of the monarchy in the UK. Much could be at stake for Harry to be anyone other than Prince Charles' biological son."

but would it ever be said tho, if they knew, it would be a secret they wouldnt bannish him out publicly if he didnt have the blue blood

I think it's shocking what the media are doing. It's really not on

The modern royals are doing a great job.

liverpool

"I think it's shocking what the media are doing. It's really not on

The modern royals are doing a great job."

Forum Mod

"Bit rich to be bellyaching about media intrusion..his mothers son manipulating the media if and when it suits.If he dosnt like it jump ship and head to civvie street ..The whole monarchy pantomine is outdated archaic..how can you be deferential to someone because of an accident of birth. If they behaved with some sort of propriety they might be tolerable re divorces and breeding machines and harry as poster boy for the american and british imperialist war mongering machine

you need to relax dude..

Commies weekly?You carry on being a flag waving loon ..while the royals continue to leech off the tax payer..and sail along the thames in there gold plated boat while the homeless watch from the embankment.Carry on listening to a woman in a two million quid tiara and an ermine cape lecture us all about leaving our tvs on xtandby

"Bit rich to be bellyaching about media intrusion..his mothers son manipulating the media if and when it suits.If he dosnt like it jump ship and head to civvie street ..The whole monarchy pantomine is outdated archaic..how can you be deferential to someone because of an accident of birth. If they behaved with some sort of propriety they might be tolerable re divorces and breeding machines and harry as poster boy for the american and british imperialist war mongering machine..if i k ock one out it certainly wont be over you

you need to relax dude..

"Commies weekly?You carry on being a flag waving loon ..while the royals continue to leech off the tax payer..and sail along the thames in there gold plated boat while the homeless watch from the embankment.Carry on listening to a woman in a two million quid tiara and an ermine cape lecture us all about leaving our tvs on xtandby"

You really don't know much about the royal family and how they are funded. Think it's less than a quid for each person

If i knock one out it certainly wont be over you

you need to relax dude..

in Lancashire

"Bit rich to be bellyaching about media intrusion..his mothers son manipulating the media if and when it suits.If he dosnt like it jump ship and head to civvie street ..The whole monarchy pantomine is outdated archaic..how can you be deferential to someone because of an accident of birth. If they behaved with some sort of propriety they might be tolerable re divorces and breeding machines and harry as poster boy for the american and british imperialist war mongering machine..if i k ock one out it certainly wont be over you

you need to relax dude..

Oh come on surely with your acerbic wit you can do better than that..?

birmingham

his mother was a press lover/manipulator, not harry.your point is irrelevant.

They were going to ask prince harrys father what he thought...

But james hewitt wasnt available to comment

liverpool

No matter what your feelings are of royalty, the lad doesnt deserve the way he has been treated by the press. None of us ask or choose to be born into the lifestyle we have.

We cannot choose our parents, but we try to defend and protect our families from hurt.

Harry seems not to be entitled to do this. So who are the privilaged ones?.

"No matter what your feelings are of royalty, the lad doesnt deserve the way he has been treated by the press. None of us ask or choose to be born into the lifestyle we have.

We cannot choose our parents, but we try to defend and protect our families from hurt.

Harry seems not to be entitled to do this. So who are the privilaged ones?.

"

that's a very good point.

liverpool

Sometimes Im so grateful that I read posts in here, it really does show true colours.

birmingham

they don't leech. those royals raise loads for charity. that money supports good causes that if they didnt have that money the tax payer would have to pick up the bill via extra tax simple. they are worth more than they take get over yourself. ive had it tonight with clueless idiots that take narrow mined _iewsQ

"Commies weekly?You carry on being a flag waving loon ..while the royals continue to leech off the tax payer..and sail along the thames in there gold plated boat while the homeless watch from the embankment.Carry on listening to a woman in a two million quid tiara and an ermine cape lecture us all about leaving our tvs on xtandby"

Why don't you do yourself a favour and before you do anything else just do a little research about how much is spent on the royal family each year by the taxpayer, and what the return on the outlay is. Just find out so that you know.

It makes not one bit of difference if it's William born by accident of birth to be King, or someone else. Heads of state give stability to a nation of people. They give them someone to look to in times of strife and someone to uphold all that it means to be British (or any other nationality). It is for that reason that we expect them to be squeaky clean at all times, but, being human they make mistakes from time to time, as do we all, but our glorious Queen has NEVER put a foot wrong in 60 years as monarch. Not one faux pas, not one little overheard gripe about anyone when she thought the cameras had stopped rolling. She has been an amazing woman and a magnificent Queen and we'll not see her like again.

Really ..he does seem to covet quite a bit of exposure...naked pool?Iactually find him one of the few likeable royals..have you ever heard the duke of edinborough inter_iewed? They should give him more airtime..the monarchy would last a week.

liverpool

"Commies weekly?You carry on being a flag waving loon ..while the royals continue to leech off the tax payer..and sail along the thames in there gold plated boat while the homeless watch from the embankment.Carry on listening to a woman in a two million quid tiara and an ermine cape lecture us all about leaving our tvs on xtandby

Why don't you do yourself a favour and before you do anything else just do a little research about how much is spent on the royal family each year by the taxpayer, and what the return on the outlay is. Just find out so that you know.

It makes not one bit of difference if it's William born by accident of birth to be King, or someone else. Heads of state give stability to a nation of people. They give them someone to look to in times of strife and someone to uphold all that it means to be British (or any other nationality). It is for that reason that we expect them to be squeaky clean at all times, but, being human they make mistakes from time to time, as do we all, but our glorious Queen has NEVER put a foot wrong in 60 years as monarch. Not one faux pas, not one little overheard gripe about anyone when she thought the cameras had stopped rolling. She has been an amazing woman and a magnificent Queen and we'll not see her like again."

Standing and giving a round of applause

"

It makes not one bit of difference if it's William born by accident of birth to be King, or someone else. Heads of state give stability to a nation of people. They give them someone to look to in times of strife and someone to uphold all that it means to be British (or any other nationality). It is for that reason that we expect them to be squeaky clean at all times, but, being human they make mistakes from time to time, as do we all, but our glorious Queen has NEVER put a foot wrong in 60 years as monarch. Not one faux pas, not one little overheard gripe about anyone when she thought the cameras had stopped rolling. She has been an amazing woman and a magnificent Queen and we'll not see her like again."

Standing ovation here. The Queen is indeed an outstanding monarch.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Really ..he does seem to covet quite a bit of exposure...naked pool?Iactually find him one of the few likeable royals..have you ever heard the duke of edinborough inter_iewed? They should give him more airtime..the monarchy would last a week."

So?.....he's getting more action than you....get over it

Wow ive a lump in my throat..glorious? Good grief...Dyou work for the mail?

Not at all. He's kicking taliban ass. Isn't a bad thing. He's not touching kids or beating people up. Let him do his thing.

So he got his lad out and dressed as a Nazi. Who gives a fuck?

I'm jealous as I wanna fly a helicopter and shoot explosive ammo.

But come on, he's a ginger. Give him a break

"Wow ive a lump in my throat..glorious? Good grief...Dyou work for the mail?"

Royal Mail? No, I left there 20 years ago. Why do you ask, have you lost a letter?

birmingham

"Really ..he does seem to covet quite a bit of exposure...naked pool?Iactually find him one of the few likeable royals..have you ever heard the duke of edinborough inter_iewed? They should give him more airtime..the monarchy would last a week.

So?.....he's getting more action than you....get over it "

No he isnt

in Lancashire

"Really ..he does seem to covet quite a bit of exposure...naked pool?Iactually find him one of the few likeable royals..have you ever heard the duke of edinborough inter_iewed? They should give him more airtime..the monarchy would last a week."

you think that there would be some sort of uprising by the people?

he may have put his foot in his mouth a few times but he also put his life on the line as a young man..

and he has stood solidly alongside the present monarch ..

how would you imagine this demise of the Monarchy, in a week..?

Harrumph harrumph your arse is better than your sense of humour

By *hropscouple27Couple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

I can't believe people are doubting his parentage, have you seen him lately?

Forum Mod

"Wow ive a lump in my throat..glorious? Good grief...Dyou work for the mail?

Royal Mail? No, I left there 20 years ago. Why do you ask, have you lost a letter?"

Im still waiting for a book I ordered about 3 years ago

Torquay

"No he isnt"

Yes he is....and so is The Duke of Edinburgh

liverpool

"I can't believe people are doubting his parentage, have you seen him lately? "

Yes he does have his Dads eyes. I think some people would question it even if he had a barcode on his ass.

Go on Harry....... way to go kidda lol

Life on the line? You are really taken in by the propaganda machine..he will be nowhere near the front line there will be an army protecting him

in Lancashire

"No he isnt

Yes he is....and so is The Duke of Edinburgh "

think you may have a point, they do seem quite relaxed...

Sth Staffs

"I can't believe people are doubting his parentage, have you seen him lately?

Yes he does have his Dads eyes. I think some people would question it even if he had a barcode on his ass.

Go on Harry....... way to go kidda lol "

You can't let something like eyes get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

in Lancashire

"Life on the line? You are really taken in by the propaganda machine..he will be nowhere near the front line there will be an army protecting him"

think your getting a bit confused, you said the Duke of Edinburgh..

he served in the Royal Navy, WW2..

liverpool

"Life on the line? You are really taken in by the propaganda machine..he will be nowhere near the front line there will be an army protecting him"

The man puts his life on the line everytime he appears in public, he is a prime target for sniper or bomber, his whole life will always be this way, Im sure he would prefer privacy, but that is not possible.

Forum Mod

"No he isnt

Yes he is....and so is The Duke of Edinburgh "

I think he looks very much like his grandad

liverpool

"I can't believe people are doubting his parentage, have you seen him lately?

Go on Harry....... way to go kidda lol

You can't let something like eyes get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. "

well i have it on good authority that he has a birth mark on his willey just like Charles...... proof enough?

"they don't leech. those royals raise loads for charity. that money supports good causes that if they didnt have that money the tax payer would have to pick up the bill via extra tax simple. they are worth more than they take get over yourself. ive had it tonight with clueless idiots that take narrow mined _iewsQ"

Above is the epitome of narrow minded _iews... Basically the royal family are the biggest benefits frauds in this country... However i dont blame them. I.blame the moronic imbeciles who let them stay in a palace that should be turned into a hostel for the homeless... Too many people in this shithole of a country have an opinion... The very same people who one day will wonder how they manage to sleep on a night... Having so.much.... But giving and doing so little

If only stupidity were currency..thanks guys for making me feel intellectually superior

liverpool

"If only stupidity were currency..thanks guys for making me feel intellectually superior"

Well youre definatly rich in something but i wouldnt like to say what.

essex chelmsford

yes he would be flying with the most experienced captains, and yes his missions may well be carefuly planned. but dont be fooled into thinking hes there 4 a free ride because he wouldnt be, he is a target as are the helis hes in and hes ther to do a job as a soldier ,not just stand waving like perhaps some have in the past

in Lancashire

"If only stupidity were currency..thanks guys for making me feel intellectually superior"

np Einstein, anytime at all..

Forum Mod

Who exactly are you calling stupid just so I know whether to respond fully or not

At last someone who dosnt plagerise there opinions from the right wing press..mr dominic

Torquay

You will be able to go into work on Monday now and invent a whole new burger....

You think you won the argument? Don't think that at all

You don't comment when people give you facts.

And here's you going on about humility on your profile.

liverpool

" ive had it tonight with clueless idiots that take narrow mined _iewsQ

Too many people in this shithole of a country have an opinion... The very same people who one day will wonder how they manage to sleep on a night... Having so.much.... But giving and doing so little"

I live very happily and comfortably in this 'shithole' of a country. Im proud of where I live. But sometimes ashamed of who I live alongside

Sth Staffs

"I live very happily and comfortably in this 'shithole' of a country. Im proud of where I live. But sometimes ashamed of who I live alongside "

The thing is Prince Harry is serving his country. So therefore should get respect just for that. Let alone because he is a prince.

Forum Mod

"If only stupidity were currency..thanks guys for making me feel intellectually superior

You will be able to go into work on Monday now and invent a whole new burger...."

It may even have a bit of beef in it

in Lancashire

Too many people in this shithole of a country have an opinion... The very same people who one day will wonder how they manage to sleep on a night... Having so.much.... But giving and doing so little

I live very happily and comfortably in this 'shithole' of a country. Im proud of where I live. But sometimes ashamed of who I live alongside "

funny how folk who talk in such terms are so content to stay here..?

essex chelmsford

Too many people in this shithole of a country have an opinion... The very same people who one day will wonder how they manage to sleep on a night... Having so.much.... But giving and doing so little

I live very happily and comfortably in this 'shithole' of a country. Im proud of where I live. But sometimes ashamed of who I live alongside "

"If only stupidity were currency..thanks guys for making me feel intellectually superior

You will be able to go into work on Monday now and invent a whole new burger...."

i will make it low calorie for you

Torquay

You will be able to go into work on Monday now and invent a whole new burger....i will make it low calorie for you"

Very good

And here's you going on about humility on your profile. "

well youve help cure that afflicttion totally up my own arse now

Is that it?

I take it your not going to sign up and get out there to risk your life protecting the lives and safety of people all all over the world from psychotic extremists then? No thought not

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I always wondered what the problem with this country was......now i know.....too many people have opinions......and the right wing mail of course

"Is that it?"

Why you not done being made to look like you know nothing on the Royals??

Except what you have heard or been taught by people who want you to dislike them.

I tell you what.. go serve your Queen and country and come back again..

Cali

in Lancashire

"Is that it?"

Is what, what?

I take it your not going to sign up and get out there to risk your life protecting the lives and safety of people all all over the world from psychotic extremists then? No thought not "

Having signed up and risked my life out "there" you may be surprised to know that the people of Afghanistan are far from psychotic extremists but mainly a country that has been occupied by foreign nationals. I wonder how hard some people would fight if this country was ever to under a foreign occupation. Is all matter of which side you're on. There's an old saying about one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Pity more people don't understand that and everything's not as black and white as the media portray it.

I take it your not going to sign up and get out there to risk your life protecting the lives and safety of people all all over the world from psychotic extremists then? No thought not

Having signed up and risked my life out "there" you may be surprised to know that the people of Afghanistan are far from psychotic extremists but mainly a country that has been occupied by foreign nationals. I wonder how hard some people would fight if this country was ever to under a foreign occupation. Is all matter of which side you're on. There's an old saying about one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Pity more people don't understand that and everything's not as black and white as the media portray it. "

I don't think I ever mentioned that it was the people of afghan that were the extremists!!!!

Having signed up and risked my life out "there" you may be surprised to know that the people of Afghanistan are far from psychotic extremists but mainly a country that has been occupied by foreign nationals. I wonder how hard some people would fight if this country was ever to under a foreign occupation. Is all matter of which side you're on. There's an old saying about one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Pity more people don't understand that and everything's not as black and white as the media portray it.

I don't think I ever mentioned that it was the people of afghan that were the extremists!!!!"

Then how does going out "there to protect the lives and safety of people all around the world" where's there? And who are the psychotic extremists? Just wondered x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I like him

"I like him "

Me too, 'nuff said

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I like him

Me too, 'nuff said "

Me three

"I like him "

so do we

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

To paraphrase a greater mind than mine (yes, I know it's hard to believe that there is one ) I will defend to the death your right to offer your opinion...but as a royalist I also have to blow a big raspberry at you...

Oh, and Prince Harry - I'd give him one

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If someone tells me he has a big cock..

My like of him changes to love

"To paraphrase a greater mind than mine (yes, I know it's hard to believe that there is one ) I will defend to the death your right to offer your opinion...but as a royalist I also have to blow a big raspberry at you...

Oh, and Prince Harry - I'd give him one "

Raspberry?

I haven't met him but given that he has grown up in a broken, dyfunctional home, lost his mother, had to deal with being looked at and spoken about from the moment in could understand what was going on I don't think he's turned out badly at all.

"If someone tells me he has a big cock..

My like of him changes to love"

He's got a big cock. Is that all it takes?

I don't really watch the news or read papers so this is the first I've heard of this and went googling..

Have to say I still totally think harry looks more like the windsors than william who looks like the spencers and I've always thought that. As for the red hair, erm hasn't there been other monachs with red hair, I maybe wrong but wasn't henry the 8th a red head?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

He's got a big cock. Is that all it takes? "

Any pics to seal my love

Any pics to seal my love"

View, you're such a tart...man after my own heart

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Any pics to seal my love

View, you're such a tart...man after my own heart "

"To paraphrase a greater mind than mine (yes, I know it's hard to believe that there is one ) I will defend to the death your right to offer your opinion...but as a royalist I also have to blow a big raspberry at you...

Oh, and Prince Harry - I'd give him one

Raspberry?

I haven't met him but given that he has grown up in a broken, dyfunctional home, lost his mother, had to deal with being looked at and spoken about from the moment in could understand what was going on I don't think he's turned out badly at all."

Just trying to work out how to type blowing a raspberry...

ppppppppplllllllleeeeeuuuuuwwww

that's about the nearest approximation I can manage

so he played naked ppol. anyone in the military would know that 'naked bar' is a common occurence and nudity is nothing special in the forces. he'll have been naked in the group showers every day. the royal wang is nothing special. the only difference is that there never used to be mobile phones with cameras around.

Naked bar, swingers bar, etc its all day to day stuff

The lad is the image of a young Prince Phillip in my opinion - no question about his parentage.

And Harry , If you're reading, I would - good n hard!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"I think the latest rumours about his parentage are disgusting, and he must be a real strong man not to fight back."

I think he is lovely..He has the Queens features cant believe he is anything but Prince Charles son.

So polite even though he is hounded by the press .

"

He has the Queens features ."

Give the guy a break.... he's just come back from a warzone and now he's compared to that ugly miserable old bag!

really? Is there much of a history of ginger hair in the SaxeCoburg Gothe (sometimes known as Windsor) family? Or the Mountbattens? (Phillips lot) I don't think so. He looks just like his Dad, it's just that he looks bugger all like prince Charles........

"I don't really watch the news or read papers so this is the first I've heard of this and went googling..

Have to say I still totally think harry looks more like the windsors than william who looks like the spencers and I've always thought that. As for the red hair, erm hasn't there been other monachs with red hair, I maybe wrong but wasn't henry the 8th a red head?"

true but the tudors are not related in any real way to the Windsors

No im not going to sign up and invade someone elses country under the pretence that i am part of some moral police force. The notion that we are ridding the world of extremism is propaganda perpetuated by the media and our government. Ihave respect for soldiers who bravely lay there lives on the line though i think they are misguided. Examine american foreign policy and the duplicity in allowing israel to ride rough shod over its neighbours and look up the meaning of terrorism..the exportation of terror to a foreign land..now i think you can guess who are the biggest exponents. And as for signing up i am not a concientious objector and if there were just cause ie our borders treatened i would consider defending this country and believe me youd want me next to you in a trench

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think the latest rumours about his parentage are disgusting, and he must be a real strong man not to fight back.really? Is there much of a history of ginger hair in the SaxeCoburg Gothe (sometimes known as Windsor) family? Or the Mountbattens? (Phillips lot) I don't think so. He looks just like his Dad, it's just that he looks bugger all like prince Charles........"

The spencers have red hair in their family.

"I think the latest rumours about his parentage are disgusting, and he must be a real strong man not to fight back.really? Is there much of a history of ginger hair in the SaxeCoburg Gothe (sometimes known as Windsor) family? Or the Mountbattens? (Phillips lot) I don't think so. He looks just like his Dad, it's just that he looks bugger all like prince Charles........

The spencers have red hair in their family. "

who? I will Wiki them. His Dad had ginger hair though......

"I think the latest rumours about his parentage are disgusting, and he must be a real strong man not to fight back.really? Is there much of a history of ginger hair in the SaxeCoburg Gothe (sometimes known as Windsor) family? Or the Mountbattens? (Phillips lot) I don't think so. He looks just like his Dad, it's just that he looks bugger all like prince Charles........

The spencers have red hair in their family. who? I will Wiki them. His Dad had ginger hair though......"

Diana's family, the Spencers.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Google images...Earl Spencer.

Torquay

"Google images...Earl Spencer."

You will never convince some people, even if there was a DNA test they would claim it was faked.....haters will always be haters

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Google images...Earl Spencer."

Or google Princess Diana's sisters on Images.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i like both william and harry, nice young men and appear very approachable

Torquay

Earl Spencers children have red hair as well....

"Earl Spencers children have red hair as well...."

My sister and I both saw a look of Edward VIII in Harry a few years ago.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

According to google images the Spencer ancestors had red hair too.....seems it runs in the family.

in Lancashire

"Google images...Earl Spencer.

You will never convince some people, even if there was a DNA test they would claim it was faked.....haters will always be haters"

all part of the yeh but no but generation..

They should leave him alone ..............

In a room with me

You will never convince some people, even if there was a DNA test they would claim it was faked.....haters will always be haters"

Who is talking about hate? I despise the concept of royalty, but not necessarily the royals (I've a lot of time for Philip and Charlie). What place does inherited privilege have in democratic meritocracy? None.....

Torquay

You will never convince some people, even if there was a DNA test they would claim it was faked.....haters will always be haters

Who is talking about hate? I despise the concept of royalty, but not necessarily the royals (I've a lot of time for Philip and Charlie). What place does inherited privilege have in democratic meritocracy? None....."

In this country, being a monarchy, it has it's rightful place. I'm not a Royalist in the slightest, but I recognise I live in a ceremonial monarchy and respect that fact.

As an individual taxpayer the Royals cost me very little, and as such I am personally happy for them to carry on doing what they do.

Questioning ANYONES parentage on an internet forum is spiteful and childish....you yourself have a small child, how would you react if all of a sudden other members questioned who the father of your child is?

Not nice eh?

Who is talking about hate? I despise the concept of royalty, but not necessarily the royals (I've a lot of time for Philip and Charlie). What place does inherited privilege have in democratic meritocracy? None.....

In this country, being a monarchy, it has it's rightful place. I'm not a Royalist in the slightest, but I recognise I live in a ceremonial monarchy and respect that fact.

As an individual taxpayer the Royals cost me very little, and as such I am personally happy for them to carry on doing what they do.

Questioning ANYONES parentage on an internet forum is spiteful and childish....you yourself have a small child, how would you react if all of a sudden other members questioned who the father of your child is?

Not nice eh?"

I'll let that go as it's my partner who has the child.....not me.......

Why should they cost anything? They are the richest family in the country, let them pay for themselves......

I don't accept the settlement.of 1688 or even the return of the 1650s, let's all be levellers.......It's the prople who pressure the state to change living conditions not royalty or their flunkies.......

Since they live their lives in the public eye then their lives are fair game. If they don't like it they can always give up their power and authority and live in anonymity......

"Do you agree with the media assassination of this guy ?

I actually admire him, though young and a lot to learn, he has served his country well within the limitations of his station. "

No I don't agree with the media assassination!!

I think he is doing a great job and it was interesting to watch him doing his job,

I admire him as I do the rest of the royal family

Who is talking about hate? I despise the concept of royalty, but not necessarily the royals (I've a lot of time for Philip and Charlie). What place does inherited privilege have in democratic meritocracy? None....."

here here..igs at times like this i wish i wete a fireman

By *li87Man  over a year ago

Preston

Think its horrible what they are doing to him. He is the one the media pick on as his brother is so successful and more well behaved. poor guy can't do anything with out someone telling him off. I'm a solider and done many stupid things but noone cares. Yet because he is a royal he can't blow off some steam and have some fun. He has dressed up as a Nazi and its poor taste and disrespectful. I dressed up as a terrorist and jimmy saville. He got naked in a hot tub and he is a binge drinking yob. I ran through the street with my boxers on my head being chased by RMP. He fell out a club pissed I pissed up the side of a club d*unk and threw up on a lap dancer. Is he really doing anything young lads in the forces do. In compassion he is very well behaved. Just the press trying to make a story and he is the more ladish one of the 2.

» Add a new message to this topic