FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A Guide For Photography!

A Guide For Photography!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eviousLiasons OP   Couple  over a year ago

Travelling

Well we thought we would put up our thinking on what makes a good profile photo.... so here goes!

1) Dont post a photo of your penis! If all a lady wanted was that bit, swinging would be dead and dildo companies would be making a mint, not just making plastic knobs!

2) When you are taking a photo... check the background too. If the contents of your bathroom cabinet are on the bedside cabinet instead... move them. If the contents of your dirty laundry basket are on the floor behind your model, put them back in the laundry basket! The same goes for half eaten plates of food, overflowing ashtrays, kids toys.... the list is endless.... but you dont want them in the photo!

3) Dont post fuzzy, out of focus, or miniscule photos!

4) Dont post photos with another sites watermark on. Firstly, it is against the site rules, and second people will think that you have stolen them.

We are sure there are lots of other tips from people as well... lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont download "Adonis" pics from the internet and try to pass them off as your own....we can spot them a mile off and then report you if you are a munter be honest about it hehehehe

Oh and the gaping pussy shots? who wants to look at a bag of liver?

Big naked Bazookas are good !!

Hiya fizzing

Hehehehehe hey Sin4 where ya been?

Ohhhh on topic......females with main profile pics of them sticking thier fingers up (not actually up thier bits but that is bloody horrid too) but in a V sign...pure class.....not!! LOL

We have been about sweetie.

Mainly misbehaving in and about the south east, Travelodge sent us a bill for props and background scenery - WHAT A FOOKING LIBERTY !! lol

Guess I best make an "on topic" comment too:

Imagination is such a wondrous thing !!

One flaw in this, if we have what could possibly become standard profiles then we wont know for sure who we are attracted to, some might like cock pics so they can have an idea of size, some may like gaping pussy pics as they might like fisting and so on.

Our profiles tell a lot about us, even (maybe especially) if there is little detail, Our pics ell us a lot too.

W

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"One flaw in this, if we have what could possibly become standard profiles then we wont know for sure who we are attracted to, some might like cock pics so they can have an idea of size, some may like gaping pussy pics as they might like fisting and so on.

Our profiles tell a lot about us, even (maybe especially) if there is little detail, Our pics ell us a lot too.

W "

Fisting pics aren't allowed.

Please also don't post pics of your motorbike/car/boat. Don't post fun/jokey pics that you have found online somewhere as they will be rejected too.

Please don't post pics of other people who just happen to be behind you in the pub/football match/at the pool on holiday. If you "must" post that kind of pic then please at least blank out their faces.

Pics of you with your animals aren't allowed either, no matter how innocent they are.

Something that we've seen a lot on single guys profile pics - they say they're single and always play safe, yet they have a bareback penetration pic on their profile. Think about it, guys!

"One flaw in this, if we have what could possibly become standard profiles then we wont know for sure who we are attracted to, some might like cock pics so they can have an idea of size, some may like gaping pussy pics as they might like fisting and so on.

W

"

I wasn't suggesting they are allowed, just saying some people may like to see a gaping gash as they may enjoy fisting (away from pics on profiles) and to see a gaping pic may suggest they like this, it was just a random example taken from comments already made.

My point stands that if we all follow suit then our profiles will be less personal and harder for those to spot a person/people that would interest us more.

W

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yes I would agree with that wayne.

This female doesn't mind a cock picture.

We are not all the same in what we like on profiles.

"Big naked Bazookas are good !!

Hiya fizzing "

I disagree, the tits shot to me is the same as a cock shot almost, pretty pointless. Just like a cock shot, once you've seen a pair you've seen em all.

Don't mind if it's part of a collection, but useless if you can just see some cleavage in front of you and that is it....

Hiya fizzing

I disagree, the tits shot to me is the same as a cock shot almost, pretty pointless. Just like a cock shot, once you've seen a pair you've seen em all.

Don't mind if it's part of a collection, but useless if you can just see some cleavage in front of you and that is it.... "

I love a good healthy pair of bangers !!

They can be very educational:

I discovered to my horror that pinning pictures onto my pillows soon wore away, this caused me many a sleepless night, a more permanent solution was required!!

So I set about knitting knockers.

Strange thing I know a full grown man learning the finer points of needle craft.

I now have a queen sized titty-quilt nearly completed - But alas Fizzings are the only pair that are not bobbling atop my snug and hot body

Is that wrong of me ? lol

Hiya fizzing

Don't mind if it's part of a collection, but useless if you can just see some cleavage in front of you and that is it.... "

I have a tie on too El Nemo, does that make it any better? LOL

Sin4 time to get back into that cold shower hehehehehehe

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive just added three new photo's of me. I also think its good too keep your photo,s quite uptodate as well so no surprises when you meet someone whose 10 years older than there picture lol

Hiya fizzing

Don't mind if it's part of a collection, but useless if you can just see some cleavage in front of you and that is it....

I have a tie on too El Nemo, does that make it any better? LOL

Sin4 time to get back into that cold shower hehehehehehe"

No not really Bushierpussy, but then I know you have other pics

Hiya fizzing

Can't agree more,tit shots are the same as cock or fanny shots,it's what they're attached to that matters.That's what we'd rather see,the person as a whole.

Many use the Private Gallery for face or explicit shots,such as genital closeups etc,anyway.A pair of boobs,a cock or a fanny is totaly anonymous and tells us nothing about the person they're/it's attached to.That is unless it's only one photo in a gallery of more imaginative shots.

XXXX

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Ive just added three new photo's of me. I also think its good too keep your photo,s quite uptodate as well so no surprises when you meet someone whose 10 years older than there picture lol"

Lovin your new pics hun.

Sexy bitch xxxx

why aint fisting pics allowed? i have seen some fisting pics on here before.

good job i took my pic of me and my kitten off lol

And take your clothes off, a while before the photo shoot. This will stop the bra, knicker, clothes imprint on the body...

And if on your own, try to work out the self timer, even my phone camera has one

"why aint fisting pics allowed? i have seen some fisting pics on here before.

good job i took my pic of me and my kitten off lol"

Probably because they look like something from a Vet's Manual.We saw a pic once with a hand up each hole,very enticing,not! EEUUUWWW!

As for pix with pet's, can't see the problem there,unless its a pic of a woman with half a yard of horse up her or a guy shagging a pig.Otherwise it shows you've at least something in common, in that you have similar pets.On the other hand, if you have an allergy to cats or dogs,you know not to go to their's for a meet.

XXXX

W

"

Woooooops ! I don't think anyone suggested that they were or should be !

"Fisting pics aren't allowed.

Woooooops ! I don't think anyone suggested that they were or should be !"

I was gunna put a photo up of Mike Tyson giving it to Frank Bruno.... but thought better of it hehehe

Our pet hate, couples that only have pics of one half of the couple. What's that about?

Forum Mod

I don't like it when the eyes have been cut out of photos...it makes them look really scary!

I don't like the pics were the man in the shadows has a mask on and is holding a knife dripping in blood....or the ones with those really big spiders that eat motorbikes

I think I need my tablets

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Our pet hate, couples that only have pics of one half of the couple. What's that about?

"

Usually when the other half is a minger!!! lol

"Our pet hate, couples that only have pics of one half of the couple. What's that about?

Usually when the other half is a minger!!! lol"

Pefect....we can use both our present profile pics when we play as a couple then!

By *erendipityWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

" Well we thought we would put up our thinking on what makes a good profile photo.... so here goes!

1) Dont post a photo of your penis! If all a lady wanted was that bit, swinging would be dead and dildo companies would be making a mint, not just making plastic knobs!

"

Hmm I quite like cock photos.

"I don't like the pics were the man in the shadows has a mask on and is holding a knife dripping in blood....or the ones with those really big spiders that eat motorbikes

I think I need my tablets"

You been looking at our profile havent you

Of course you could always find a photographer to shoot you some shots to use in a profile

that way you get well thought through images well lit etc

well i have to try devious

"I don't like the pics were the man in the shadows has a mask on and is holding a knife dripping in blood....or the ones with those really big spiders that eat motorbikes

I think I need my tablets"

Looks like we have something in common Bigfella lollooll

Usually when the other half is a minger!!! lol"

Oi !!!! We only have one half of the couple on our pics and I am the double of Freddy Mercury

Minger, oh ok lol

By *entleman_PerveMan  over a year ago

peterborough

I will be frank here i would feel a complete berk taking a pic of my cock let alone posting it on here.

And thats a point why only have pics of one half of a couple if you meeting as a couple why arnt you both up there?

"I will be frank here i would feel a complete berk taking a pic of my cock let alone posting it on here.

And thats a point why only have pics of one half of a couple if you meeting as a couple why arnt you both up there? "

We struggled to find pics of me, as I'm the one that does the picture taking, we wanted some half decent in action pics, and as Coll is quite the exhibitionist and more so with others when I'm around we have so many pics of her with others but not so many with me.

To be honest I think people should be left to do pretty much as they will (staying in sites rules of course) as that way we get a better idea of how they may be, if we all follow a set standard profile we wont be able to out those we feel we have nothing in common with.

A picture tells a story, the pictures chose for a profile tells us a whole lot more.

W

Travelling

"Of course you could always find a photographer to shoot you some shots to use in a profile

that way you get well thought through images well lit etc

well i have to try devious"

Ok, go on then... are you free this weekend ? lol

Travelling

Mrpmrsr came over at the weekend, and took some amazing photos of us and our friends. Definately the best photos we have had for a long time, and we will be doing it again, so much fun, everyone had a great time......

i like ur new pics dev, they are very nice xx

Travelling

"i like ur new pics dev, they are very nice xx"

ty hon! they were a lot of fun too :D

The worst one for us is couples profiles with absolutely no pics of him (don't us women have an opinion!) - tit shots are indeed educational especially the boob job gone wrong ones - how far apart are they we often here ourselves murmur lol

Forum Mod

"i like ur new pics dev, they are very nice xx

ty hon! they were a lot of fun too :D "

I think they're great as well xx

The thing about people who put safe sex on their profile. Surely this means they are happy to engage in safe sex using condoms, but isn't means to suggest they have never had unprotected sex! So if they have a pic of unprotected sex, they can still tick the safe sex box!!!

Did that make sense? I think i've had too much coffee.

honey will u do the dirty deeds over the pics for me, i cant am banned init LOL

Forum Mod

"honey will u do the dirty deeds over the pics for me, i cant am banned init LOL"

Ok hun and ill tell you all about it lol

thanks hun, dont forget to sceam this id for kitty when ya close hahaha

Forum Mod

"thanks hun, dont forget to sceam this id for kitty when ya close hahaha"

THIS IS FOR KIIITTTTYYYYYYYYY

By *uicyandSpicieCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

We have pics of the both of us on our profile, but it does annoy me when we get friend invites, and it only has the female on the pics.I like to be turned on by a sexy pic, but not a huge cock in some headless guys hand,sorry does nothing for me.

Bump!

Because i'm bored and resurrecting threads from days gone by that contain the odd humerous post!

Have to warn you - there may be more!

"Bump!

Because i'm bored and resurrecting threads from days gone by that contain the odd humerous post!

Have to warn you - there may be more! "

Chops Obi's fingers off

"Bump!

Chops Obi's fingers off "

I can type with my thumbs you know!!

(And my toes!!)

"Bump!

Chops Obi's fingers off

(And my toes!!) "

Not if I throw your laptop out of the window

"Bump!

Chops Obi's fingers off

(And my toes!!)

Not if I throw your laptop out of the window "

I've hidden my iphone somewhere - can always 'dictate'!

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Bump!

Chops Obi's fingers off

(And my toes!!)

I've hidden my iphone somewhere - can always 'dictate'! "

I resently figured out Siri.... He's very rude to me!

"Bump!

Chops Obi's fingers off

(And my toes!!)

I resently figured out Siri.... He's very rude to me!"

Should be pre-programmed to decline to answer such questions as "Does my bum look big in this?"

"Bump!

Chops Obi's fingers off

(And my toes!!)

Should be pre-programmed to decline to answer such questions as "Does my bum look big in this?" "

The woman is much nicer

"Bump!

Chops Obi's fingers off

(And my toes!!)

Should be pre-programmed to decline to answer such questions as "Does my bum look big in this?"

The woman is much nicer "

Yeah - she said my bum looked great!

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Bump!

Chops Obi's fingers off

(And my toes!!)

The woman is much nicer

Yeah - she said my bum looked great! "

Oo, how do I get her? Hmm, she might be abit too honest. Not good for my ego lol

By *rivateshooterMan  over a year ago

stoke

10 really helpful tips - It works for me - so this is what I do

(1) Clutter - ban it - simple is good

(2) Use natural light to highlight details - esp good for nipples and penetration shots

3) Got that flash OFF the camera - stops the subject looking like a scared rabbit ( and red-eye)

4) Either get in close ( I have wide lens ) - it looks good and you are closer to the aciton - OR keep aperture large i.e f5.6 or 8 - with 105mm lens - for soft backgrounds

5) Talk to your subject and show them its looking good - keep them warm too

6) A bit of creative lighting is good but make use of natural too ( mind the neighbours)

7. Don't fall on the couple but get different angles

8. Pricks and fannies - fine - but have them in context - or buy a medical journal ( lol )

9. The cum shot is always fun - make sure he ( or she) gives you warning - and go for shutter priority - 200th sec - to catch it going up her nose!

If she, keep your lens away - splash marks don't look good

10. Be prepared to do post edit - cut out the incriminating and, if you must chop of heads/limkbs, do it above a joint. Try to use soft touch up tools - not blobs of black

AND LASTLY

Don't try doing it yourself - get me to come along - no fees - always reliable and discrete - and your privacy 100% assured. We all need to keep our naughty secrets!

» Add a new message to this topic