FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ball boy

Ball boy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teborah OP   Couple  over a year ago

warrington

The ball boy at the Swansea Chelsea match. Is the boy in questions name Suarez by any chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

he was 17 so hardly a boy and he'd already put on twitter that he was back for one last game to timewaste. what hazard one was stupid but they sorted it out between themselves so i don't see why people think hazard should be arrested. its sorted. but still people are moaning. mind you if it was suarez people would be calling for deportation.

this is the only time on here you'll find people sticking up for a timewaster

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

probably a win win

footballer becomes a 'bad boy' and he will be more marketed as such.

ballboy has his 15 minutes of fame and a cheque

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Hazard was wrong as was the ballperson. The ref could have added time on had he deemed it necessary

Cantona kung fu kicks a spectator: 8 month ban

Hazard kicks a youth in the ribs: slapped wrist.

Consistency?

"Cantona kung fu kicks a spectator: 8 month ban

Consistency? "

come on Wishy, other than the fact a foot was used are you really gonna compare the two? If you are then Roy Keane should have got 18 months for a premeditated attack to end Haaland's career.

When I saw this on the news I just laughed, think I need to see the whole clip though, how long and why was he lay on the ball?

It was more a playful tap !

Not really in cantonas class lol

The media love stuff like this and it overshadows a great win.

Silly actions on both sides but you can't kick towards anyone on the pitch.

If it was a player who was on the ball the ref would have still had to send him off.

In the words of ferguson.... 'He could have been killed'

But he'll have to go on a hazard awareness course now.

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"Cantona kung fu kicks a spectator: 8 month ban

Consistency? "

It's really difficult actually typing words that defend anything to do with CFC..see I couldn't even type C.....A , but if you look at the footage, he did kick the ball not the lad..and Wishy you will have watched enough football to recognise the roll around in pain followed by the instant miraculous recovery..he carried out his pre game twitter post to perfection!!

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"The ball boy at the Swansea Chelsea match. Is the boy in questions name Suarez by any chance "

No It's Gareth Bale...

I've just watched the video again and had a look at Charlie Morgan's twitter feed.

Eden Hazard's only crime is that he didn't kick him hard enough.

I'll give him one thing tho,he can hold onto a ball longer than David de Gea

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"The ballboy who got kicked by Hazard got off pretty light...Torres would've slipped an missed, Cole would've shot him and Terry would've shagged his mum!!

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

" "The ballboy who got kicked by Hazard got off pretty light...Torres would've slipped an missed, Cole would've shot him and Terry would've shagged his mum!!"

LMAO

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"

No It's Gareth Bale..."

Thought he is related to Tom Daley

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"In the words of ferguson.... 'He could have been killed'

But he'll have to go on a hazard awareness course now. "

Daft kid though. And player will not face assault charge. At last a bit of sense!

Shit Im off for a lie down after defending a Chelsea player

" "The ballboy who got kicked by Hazard got off pretty light...Torres would've slipped an missed, Cole would've shot him and Terry would've shagged his mum!!

LMAO "

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"

Shit Im off for a lie down after defending a Chelsea player "

I'll give you a massage at half time

Just read the ball boys dad is a Director at Swansea. Whoopsie.

Apparently something happened at a soccer match, and some people are jolly upset?

Sounds like a normal soccer match to me.

Come on the reds! Or is it blues?

Yay for soccer!

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Apparently something happened at a soccer match, and some people are jolly upset?

Sounds like a normal soccer match to me.

Come on the reds! Or is it blues?

Yay for soccer!"

I love football but this was class & made me chuckle!! :D

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

have watched it many times over ...yes the boy tried to timewaste as any fan would have done had the ball gone into the stand...hazaard was wrong in everything he done from bundling into the boy,grappling with him then kicking him and lets face it thats exactly what he did whether he was trying to get the ball or not...the ref got it bang on with the sending off, 3 match ban will be standard but i think the FA will have something to say about it ...think hazaard will will be looking at quite a lengthy ban

The lads name is Charlie Morgan and is the son of a Swansea FC Director. Surely the lad should be banned from attending matches for a period of time.

"The lads name is Charlie Morgan and is the son of a Swansea FC Director. Surely the lad should be banned from attending matches for a period of time. "

It was his last game as a ball boy (17 yrs old and a ball boy ) so wont be 'on duty again.

If you mean a ban from being a spectator thats just a tad harsh.

I think that the "boy" will be regretting his moment of fame for many, many years to come.

Both very sill.

"I think that the "boy" will be regretting his moment of fame for many, many years to come.

Both very sill."

Would love to have seen his dads face while it was going on though

If I'd gone up to someone in nottingham city centre and hoofed them in the ribs I'd have been arrested for assault so why is it any different on a football pitch???

"If I'd gone up to someone in nottingham city centre and hoofed them in the ribs I'd have been arrested for assault so why is it any different on a football pitch??? "

Have you seen the clip in slow motion though?

Ok Hazaard shouldnt have reacted but his foot clearly only makes contact with the ball.

The ball boy set out to waste time before the game, so I do think him or Swansea should be punished slightly. And Hazaards red card should stay in place.

saw it from a different angle last night.hazards foot comes down and the ball clearly pops out. anyone would think he'd picked him up and volleyed him into the stand. the contact wed minimal if at all.

ballboys rolling about. they'll be throwing elbows next.

btw a lot of ballboys are guilty of delaying tactics if the home team is winning. if not all of them. they're probably coached in it

Just found out that the ball boy Charlie Morgan is the son of millionaire Martin Morgan. Martin Morgan owns Morgan's hotel in Swansea.

The hotel is not far from where I live and is graded as 5star. In reality it doesn't deserve 5star grading, more like 3star. The service is attrocious, price is drinks is high, rooms are not 5star and the main bar is like a dodgy pub in some slum area.

I sincerely hope that this lads antics do not arrouse people's curiosity and take to visiting or staying in Morgan's. You will be disappointed.

south east

Couple of wee points.....yes the ball boys are coached to delay returning the ball back into play if your team is winning the same as if they are losing theu are told to get that ball back as quick as...EVERY TEAM DOES IT

when you look at camera angle from left side yes it looks like hazard kicked the ball as the ball can clearly be seen popping out....however the camera angle from the linesmans side clearly shows its actually the ball boys ribs that get kicked

Hazard actually bundled the boy to the ground to begin with then grappled with him instead of standing back and offering a hand to help the boy back on his feet like probably 99.9% of footballers would do

Had the boy been a couple of yrs younger hazard WOULD have been arrested no doubt whether a complaint was made or not

With the ref taking action and all parties shaking hands then it should be all done and dusted and hazard should just serve a 3match ban as standard...but I dont think thats gonna happen ..i do think the FA are not finished with him and may make an example of him

Ball boys twitter account went from 11 followers to 75,000 overnight

It was like being back in the good old days, where going away really meant walking into the lions den, you were given a crap changing room, you were made to feel unwelcome and everyone in the stadium bar the few away fans were against you. It was great to see Swansea using every advantage they have against a team which in fairness has more ability and a club with more resources. I for one was delighted to see the result, hope everyone sees sense and recognises the sending off the be the correct end of the issue and roll on Wembley where I hope the Bradford ball boys are out in force!

Tis is an absolute joke hazard hardly touched the lad and I use the word loosely I am a Chelsea fan but never stick up for anyone who hit a kid ,but its the boy that's caused all this by not giving the ball back which is the job of a ball boy the boy even posted on twitter what he was gonna do idiot.

Now that said in my opinion I do think hazard was a bit over zealous in trying to get the ball back as the game was pretty much over

"Tis is an absolute joke hazard hardly touched the lad and I use the word loosely I am a Chelsea fan but never stick up for anyone who hit a kid ,but its the boy that's caused all this by not giving the ball back which is the job of a ball boy the boy even posted on twitter what he was gonna do idiot.

Now that said in my opinion I do think hazard was a bit over zealous in trying to get the ball back as the game was pretty much over "

The boy did his job for the team, where does it say ball boys have to rush to give the ball back? If you look at the footage Hazard actually pushes him over before trying to kick the ball free. I really think people need to put this to bed and get over it. Chelsea didn't lose because the ball boys were slow returning balls which were out of play, they lost because over 2 games Swansea scored 2 and Chelsea scored none. Get over it.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"

Had the boy been a couple of yrs younger hazard WOULD have been arrested no doubt whether a complaint was made or not"

What the feck has age got to do with it

south east

"

Had the boy been a couple of yrs younger hazard WOULD have been arrested no doubt whether a complaint was made or not

What the feck has age got to do with it "

If he had been under 16 he'd be classed as a minor ..police would have taken charge of it

I think Eden Hazard should have some kind of warning printed on the back of his football shirt so people will know he can be aggressive.

Oh hang on...

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

After seeing the Swansea ball boy keep possession of the ball for more than 10 seconds, Aston Villa, West Brom and Stoke have each made a bid of £20 million.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I think the ball boy deserved a kicking

Oh, wait!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I think that the "boy" will be regretting his moment of fame for many, many years to come.

Both very sill."

Really?

I think the dozy pillock will be reveling in it for a long time.

Watch this space, he'll have a full career as a "celebrity" carved out of it by the end of the month ffs!

It's one thing to be a good supporter and try to help your team with a little delay in giving the ball to the opposition (not a footie fan here, but according to the papers they all do it), it's quite another to make it into a fekkin wrestling match. And let's not forget, this was all premeditated.

I think the one set of footage makes it look worse than it was, the boys coat hangs down a bit, so it looks like the player kicks him, but the other side footage clearly shows the ball pop out at impact.

The boy did a bit of play-acting, and then got up fine.

The footy player should have shown a little restraint, but given the circumstances I can understand his frustration.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Both very sill.

Really?

I think the dozy pillock will be reveling in it for a long time.

Watch this space, he'll have a full career as a "celebrity" carved out of it by the end of the month ffs!

"

He will be on the next celebrity big brother

Just read that the Welsh ballboy has a girlfriend called Jessica Lamb.

Sometimes this stuff makes its own jokes up

The little shit has been banned from 'officiating' at the next Wales match. When his name was thrown in for inclusion the chairman of the Welsh PFA is alleged to have said, "Oh god, no! Not him!"

» Add a new message to this topic