FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pandoras

Pandoras

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izz70 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Good morning. We are looking for a club near home so north-east. We've been recommended Pandoras anyone have any experience there as a couple who are very new to the scene. Thankyou

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

My recommendation would be that for a first time you go to Quest rather than Pandora as it is smaller, all on one level and very easy to navigate

By *oleinone200Man  over a year ago

leeds

Even though I'm on here as a single male I am married and have attended Pandoras loads of times with the mrs. Its a great club, massive, loads of rooms, great vibe especially on theme nights, staff are great and friendly, and also close to the city centre for hotels etc etc. Enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Check out Fabs listing on Club Reviews.

Sheffield

"My recommendation would be that for a first time you go to Quest rather than Pandora as it is smaller, all on one level and very easy to navigate"
thankyou so much I appreciate your advice

Sheffield

"Even though I'm on here as a single male I am married and have attended Pandoras loads of times with the mrs. Its a great club, massive, loads of rooms, great vibe especially on theme nights, staff are great and friendly, and also close to the city centre for hotels etc etc. Enjoy"
thankyou for advice very much appreciated

Sheffield

"Check out Fabs listing on Club Reviews. "
thankyou so much

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Good morning. We are looking for a club near home so north-east. We've been recommended Pandoras anyone have any experience there as a couple who are very new to the scene. Thankyou "

We used to love La Chambre in Sheffield, it was very friendly to newbies... unfortunately it's gone now.

Both Pandora's and Quest are good clubs, but we prefer Pandora's. Quest is definitely smaller so there is always atmosphere even on a quiet night, but we have found that single guys in Quest have been a bit more persistent.

Cal

Sheffield

"Good morning. We are looking for a club near home so north-east. We've been recommended Pandoras anyone have any experience there as a couple who are very new to the scene. Thankyou

We used to love La Chambre in Sheffield, it was very friendly to newbies... unfortunately it's gone now.

Both Pandora's and Quest are good clubs, but we prefer Pandora's. Quest is definitely smaller so there is always atmosphere even on a quiet night, but we have found that single guys in Quest have been a bit more persistent.

Cal"

wow we remember La Chambre always wondered what went on in there years ago when swinging would never have entered our heads. Thankyou for your advice really appreciate it

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

We went to Pandora's for the first time recently and liked it. It definitely looks better with the lights low and fairy lights twinkling - I was quite relieved it didn't look like the website. You will never have seen as many sofas outside of a DFS showroom!

J

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I don’t like it. Far too big, unless you go on a big organised night.

That said, go try it for yourself.

By *heffieldCouple123Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Definitely recommend pandoras...does not matter who you are or what you do it's suitable for everyone.

Sheffield

"Definitely recommend pandoras...does not matter who you are or what you do it's suitable for everyone.

"

thankyou

Sheffield

"I don’t like it. Far too big, unless you go on a big organised night.

That said, go try it for yourself. "

thanks

Sheffield

"We went to Pandora's for the first time recently and liked it. It definitely looks better with the lights low and fairy lights twinkling - I was quite relieved it didn't look like the website. You will never have seen as many sofas outside of a DFS showroom!

Haha thanks for advice

J"

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Ultimately, every club is only as good as the people that are there on the night... and that bit is totally luck.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We loved Pandora on the occasions we’ve been. It was a really good, friendly crowd every time.

Definitely looks a lot better on the night! The website doesn’t represent it very well to say the least

Mr

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We were there last weekend and it was busy. It’s a big club and when it’s quiet it can be a bit soulless.

The people make the club for sure though so it really doesn’t matter which club you try first as they are all much of a muchness.

You’ll get your wanking dead following you (but in Quest it’s more prominent) but most take a hint if it’s not for you.

Pandoras has a lot more space than Quest, so you’ll have more lockable rooms if you just want to try things out.

Look at the forums for events and see if others are going and that might also help you decide.

Pandoras is a good club to check things out.

Send us a PM if you want more info.

K

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"Good morning. We are looking for a club near home so north-east. We've been recommended Pandoras anyone have any experience there as a couple who are very new to the scene. Thankyou "

Been as a single and a couple, it's the best club in Leeds and one of the best around.

Sheffield

"Good morning. We are looking for a club near home so north-east. We've been recommended Pandoras anyone have any experience there as a couple who are very new to the scene. Thankyou

Been as a single and a couple, it's the best club in Leeds and one of the best around. "

thanks

» Add a new message to this topic