FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pert bottoms in yoga pants.

Pert bottoms in yoga pants.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oastal1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Just been and done a hiit class at the gym and there was a young lady in the snuggest yoga pants imaginable. Every curve of here perfect, pert, little bottom was there to see. Come on ladies. Get those yoga pants pictures out!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I hope she didn't hiit you for staring?

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

"Just been and done a hiit class at the gym and there was a young lady in the snuggest yoga pants imaginable. Every curve of here perfect, pert, little bottom was there to see. Come on ladies. Get those yoga pants pictures out! "
Nice to know a woman can go and workout with the knowledge she will not be sexualised in anyway by the men that go there.

By *dmundwilsonMan  over a year ago

Llandudno

Not teally into gym

Culture. Prefer tangential fitness from hust having fun. That said gym culture has massively improved the shape if british bums.

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Don’t even ask OP, sometimes you can’t help but stare . Of course, I am not a pervert. Just a good appreciation

London

[Removed by poster at 29/05/23 17:04:48]

London

"Just been and done a hiit class at the gym and there was a young lady in the snuggest yoga pants imaginable. Every curve of here perfect, pert, little bottom was there to see. Come on ladies. Get those yoga pants pictures out! Nice to know a woman can go and workout with the knowledge she will not be sexualised in anyway by the men that go there. "

You ok hun?

London

"Don’t even ask OP, sometimes you can’t help but stare . Of course, I am not a pervert. Just a good appreciation "

Wearing is sharing. I don't think it's a crime to appreciate the female form.

Tatooine

"Don’t even ask OP, sometimes you can’t help but stare . Of course, I am not a pervert. Just a good appreciation "
Just good decency not to stare, and I would be worried if you can't help yourself.

I think the yoga pants are for comfert not the get blokes to stare at their arses.

Why don't you give her a wolf whistle next and slap her arse. Perhaps she will show you her tits if you ask

London

"Don’t even ask OP, sometimes you can’t help but stare . Of course, I am not a pervert. Just a good appreciation Just good decency not to stare, and I would be worried if you can't help yourself.

I think the yoga pants are for comfert not the get blokes to stare at their arses.

Why don't you give her a wolf whistle next and slap her arse. Perhaps she will show you her tits if you ask "

Who said I was staring? Have you never looked at a woman's arse in a nice pair of jeans? Or a cleavage in a nice fitting dress? Get a life. If the post is for you, ignore it and move on. Bye Karen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just been and done a hiit class at the gym and there was a young lady in the snuggest yoga pants imaginable. Every curve of here perfect, pert, little bottom was there to see. Come on ladies. Get those yoga pants pictures out! "

You do realise that you actually said this out loud?

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

Some of the shorts women wear to the gym are too revealing. If I wore them I'd get thrown out.

North West

"Don’t even ask OP, sometimes you can’t help but stare . Of course, I am not a pervert. Just a good appreciation

Wearing is sharing. I don't think it's a crime to appreciate the female form. "

Wearing is not sharing. Women don't exist to be viewed like museum specimens. Appreciate quietly, if you must, but please don't stare, especially not in gyms, where many women are very self conscious and worried for their safety.

Tatooine

"Don’t even ask OP, sometimes you can’t help but stare . Of course, I am not a pervert. Just a good appreciation Just good decency not to stare, and I would be worried if you can't help yourself.

Why don't you give her a wolf whistle next and slap her arse. Perhaps she will show you her tits if you ask

Who said I was staring? Have you never looked at a woman's arse in a nice pair of jeans? Or a cleavage in a nice fitting dress? Get a life. If the post is for you, ignore it and move on. Bye Karen "

Not when its unwelcomed I don't. I have a great life thank you, couldn't be better. Open forum so I will continue to comment.

North West

"Some of the shorts women wear to the gym are too revealing. If I wore them I'd get thrown out. "

Some guys in gyms wear vests that their pecs fall out of, or remove their shirts. Presumably women doing or wearing the same would be considered to be doing it for men's benefit and would be considered inappropriate?

Just keep your eyes on your workout and everyone's happy

Just parking myself here to munch my popcorn

"Some of the shorts women wear to the gym are too revealing. If I wore them I'd get thrown out. "

From your profile pic it appears that you forgot to wear your shorts

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

"Just parking myself here to munch my popcorn "

Sharing?

This won’t go the way you hoped it would.

London

"Don’t even ask OP, sometimes you can’t help but stare . Of course, I am not a pervert. Just a good appreciation

Wearing is not sharing. Women don't exist to be viewed like museum specimens. Appreciate quietly, if you must, but please don't stare, especially not in gyms, where many women are very self conscious and worried for their safety. "

It was Mr Karen who mentioned staring. There was no staring (only her stating at me obviously, I'm quite a catch) And this lady was not remotely self conscious. And yes she still had an awesome pert bottom.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"Just parking myself here to munch my popcorn "

Certainly has potential to be entertaining.

By *rouserbulgeMan  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I have noticed that some women tuck the back of their t shirt into their gym leggings so their bum is showing whilst at the gym.

Not sure why. Never seen a woman dress like this when not at the gym.

I guess seeing as the only exercise they do concentrates on the bum they need to check it looks ok? Gym culture is funny. You see all sorts. Worst are the ones that set up their phone to film themself.

belfast

"Some of the shorts women wear to the gym are too revealing. If I wore them I'd get thrown out.

Some guys in gyms wear vests that their pecs fall out of, or remove their shirts. Presumably women doing or wearing the same would be considered to be doing it for men's benefit and would be considered inappropriate?

Just keep your eyes on your workout and everyone's happy "

I do keep my eyes on things that aren't women but at times you can't help it. Gym layout isn't great. On treadill you are looking directly at a pull up machine.

No one should be topless in the gym anyway.

Tatooine

Wearing is not sharing. Women don't exist to be viewed like museum specimens. Appreciate quietly, if you must, but please don't stare, especially not in gyms, where many women are very self conscious and worried for their safety.

It was Mr Karen who mentioned staring. There was no staring (only her stating at me obviously, I'm quite a catch) And this lady was not remotely self conscious. And yes she still had an awesome pert bottom.

"

Why are you misgendering me? Giving unwanted attention to women who find it hard to do things in sociaty without being sexualised and misgendering people, you are quite the catch. FAF

belfast

"I have noticed that some women tuck the back of their t shirt into their gym leggings so their bum is showing whilst at the gym.

I guess seeing as the only exercise they do concentrates on the bum they need to check it looks ok? Gym culture is funny. You see all sorts. Worst are the ones that set up their phone to film themself. "

Phones should be banned in gyms.

"Just parking myself here to munch my popcorn

Sharing? "

Depends if you’re staring at my arse

North West

"I have noticed that some women tuck the back of their t shirt into their gym leggings so their bum is showing whilst at the gym.

I guess seeing as the only exercise they do concentrates on the bum they need to check it looks ok? Gym culture is funny. You see all sorts. Worst are the ones that set up their phone to film themself. "

Nah, worst are the dudes who try to lift stuff that's too heavy for them, with terrible form, making noises like a wounded animal. And anyone who lets weights slam back down on a machine that's shared. Jars my joints (I'm disabled) and there's no fucking need. If you can't put it down properly, you shouldn't lift it up.

I guess seeing as the only exercise they do concentrates on the bum they need to check it looks ok? Gym culture is funny. You see all sorts. Worst are the ones that set up their phone to film themself.

Nah, worst are the dudes who try to lift stuff that's too heavy for them, with terrible form, making noises like a wounded animal. And anyone who lets weights slam back down on a machine that's shared. Jars my joints (I'm disabled) and there's no fucking need. If you can't put it down properly, you shouldn't lift it up. "

Don’t get me started on those guys. There’s one in my gym who is massive. He could probably lift the heaviest weights in there and he still slams the 10s down.

[Removed by poster at 29/05/23 17:38:32]

belfast

Nah, worst are the dudes who try to lift stuff that's too heavy for them, with terrible form, making noises like a wounded animal. And anyone who lets weights slam back down on a machine that's shared. Jars my joints (I'm disabled) and there's no fucking need. If you can't put it down properly, you shouldn't lift it up. "

Was a guy doing the grunting thing the other day. Was horrible.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Sharing?

Depends if you’re staring at my arse "

I am

Whitley Bay

Are hip thrusts the best exercise for a pert bottom? This is the main (if only exercise) I’ve noticed a particular cohort of women doing.

I wonder what the male equivalent is? Bench press? Squat? I suppose if there was exercise that made your cock bigger men would just do that?

North West

"Are hip thrusts the best exercise for a pert bottom? This is the main (if only exercise) I’ve noticed a particular cohort of women doing.

I wonder what the male equivalent is? Bench press? Squat? I suppose if there was exercise that made your cock bigger men would just do that? "

Try cock pushups. One is all you need

couple, us we him her.

Just for the sake of fairness for this discussion.

On the many occasions jools and I have been to the gym she's overheard ladies in the changing rooms discussing their attire to gain the most attention.

On one occasion in particular two young ladies dressed in not a lot where having a conversation.

Make up:check

Camel toe: check

Pulled leggings up to enhance the hoof.

This is 100% true I shit you not

By *tevie1Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

The young barmaid in my local wears them she looks fabulous on.

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Sharing?

Depends if you’re staring at my arse "

Right now.... well I mean it's hard not to

Whitley Bay

"Just for the sake of fairness for this discussion.

On the many occasions jools and I have been to the gym she's overheard ladies in the changing rooms discussing their attire to gain the most attention.

On one occasion in particular two young ladies dressed in not a lot where having a conversation.

"

I’ve definitely seen some women wear clothes that are totally impractical for the gym. I’m not complaining of course (!) but if you fall out of your top on the running machine perhaps it’s time to rethink your outfit.

belfast

I’ve definitely seen some women wear clothes that are totally impractical for the gym. I’m not complaining of course (!) but if you fall out of your top on the running machine perhaps it’s time to rethink your outfit. "

Girls with big tits in a vest top trying to box isn't good.

couple, us we him her.

I’ve definitely seen some women wear clothes that are totally impractical for the gym. I’m not complaining of course (!) but if you fall out of your top on the running machine perhaps it’s time to rethink your outfit.

Girls with big tits in a vest top trying to box isn't good. "

And a good friend of mine many years ago was hung like a horse used to wear tight lycra short WHITE just so women would notice his package,

It worked!

By *pandjMan  over a year ago

helston

Not really a foot person but find a nice pair of bare feet and ankles sticking out from under yoga pants quite sexy. As well as the legs and bum.

This is with someone I'm encouraged to stare at and eventually remove the yoga pants off of though.

I tend to dress a little more conservative at the gym. People can choose how they want to look. But when some women look like they have a folded mattress between their legs with tight Yoga shorts on everyone looks. Not just men I am just as guilty of wondering why.

"I tend to dress a little more conservative at the gym. People can choose how they want to look. But when some women look like they have a folded mattress between their legs with tight Yoga shorts on everyone looks. Not just men I am just as guilty of wondering why."

Maybe they just feel good about themselves and enjoy feeling they can wear whatever they like.

I enjoy a nice shapely arse in yoga shorts/leggings.

For what it's worth I'll also admire some male physiques too. Not their arse though.

By *leased to meet youTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend-on-Sea

"I tend to dress a little more conservative at the gym. People can choose how they want to look. But when some women look like they have a folded mattress between their legs with tight Yoga shorts on everyone looks. Not just men I am just as guilty of wondering why."
folded mattress

OP u should b concentrating on your workout & not allowing yourself to be eadily distracted. Kudos 2u4 sharing your thoughts out aloud. Focus man.

North West

Girls with big tits in a vest top trying to box isn't good. "

What do you suggest they do with their big tits?

By *leased to meet youTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend-on-Sea

Just off to gym to do study the pert bums n camel toe purely for scientific reasons

belfast

What do you suggest they do with their big tits?"

Wear something that stops them bouncing out.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Wear something that stops them bouncing out. "

Newsflash - boobs still bounce even with a good sports bra, even more so if they’re big

What do you suggest they do with their big tits?"

Find a well-fitting sports bra, failing that a needle to puncture & let-out some steam to deflate airbags

North West

Wear something that stops them bouncing out. "

Have you tried buying sports bras recently?! There is a dearth of such garments in the sizes actually required by the large of tit and they are incredibly expensive! If you can't cope with some jiggly boobs while a woman boxes, then perhaps do something else instead?

Why should women be shamed for having large breasts that move when they exercise? This sort of thing PRECISELY why participation in exercise is so low among women and why there's a massive nationwide campaign to encourage more participation (This Girl Can). Add to this the constant sexualisation of women when they DO choose to exercise......

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Well this thread was productive

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I shall be going to my yoga class tomorrow evening as I do every Tuesday. It's me with 10 regular females and I have to be honest it's difficult not to look sometimes.

Although I have to concentrate on the postures etc, especially when balancing so I'm usually looking straight ahead, while focusing. I'm definitely not sexualising anything.

Have you tried buying sports bras recently?! There is a dearth of such garments in the sizes actually required by the large of tit and they are incredibly expensive! If you can't cope with some jiggly boobs while a woman boxes, then perhaps do something else instead?

Why should women be shamed for having large breasts that move when they exercise? This sort of thing PRECISELY why participation in exercise is so low among women and why there's a massive nationwide campaign to encourage more participation (This Girl Can). Add to this the constant sexualisation of women when they DO choose to exercise......

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

"

What she said

By *erence IIMan  over a year ago

Irrelevant

"

Of course it's true. There are two types of people in the gym. One type goes there just to work out. They wear functional gym clothes, a pair of shorts/leggings and a tee shirt. Some even wear a baggy hoody (though this is less common in the hotter weather)

The other type wear clothes that are carefuly and purposely designed and chosen to display the parts of the wearer's body they are most proud of. The guys wear tight tops or barely there vests, the girls wear sports bras and leggings that are shaped so the seam practically slices their arse in two. No one wears clothes like these without being fully aware that they are flaunting themselves. This doesn't justify any kind of predatory behaviour but it does justify comments like the OP's.

If you want to work out without comments about your looks, don't choose clothing that has had a great deal of design effort put into making sure it leaves a little to the imagination as possible and enhances every part of the body known to have widespread sexual attraction. You can buy leggings that don't split your arse in two, you can comfortably wear a tee shirt, its not so hot you need to strip to a strappy little sports bra. You can buy tee shirts that don't strain to fit around pumped biceps, you can buy shorts that don't display a cock bulge. None of these types of clothing is bought out of necessity or purely for comfort, anyone choosing clothing like this is aware of what they're showing and choosing to do so.

Before I get flamed, please note I've not aimed this post at either gender, both do it. If you still fancy flaming me, please do a forum search for an old post on men going topless in shops, have a read through and see how many of the comments policing what a man can or can't wear that you agree with and then consider if you have double standards.

Of course it's true. There are two types of people in the gym. One type goes there just to work out. They wear functional gym clothes, a pair of shorts/leggings and a tee shirt. Some even wear a baggy hoody (though this is less common in the hotter weather)

The other type wear clothes that are carefuly and purposely designed and chosen to display the parts of the wearer's body they are most proud of. The guys wear tight tops or barely there vests, the girls wear sports bras and leggings that are shaped so the seam practically slices their arse in two. No one wears clothes like these without being fully aware that they are flaunting themselves. This doesn't justify any kind of predatory behaviour but it does justify comments like the OP's.

If you want to work out without comments about your looks, don't choose clothing that has had a great deal of design effort put into making sure it leaves a little to the imagination as possible and enhances every part of the body known to have widespread sexual attraction. You can buy leggings that don't split your arse in two, you can comfortably wear a tee shirt, its not so hot you need to strip to a strappy little sports bra. You can buy tee shirts that don't strain to fit around pumped biceps, you can buy shorts that don't display a cock bulge. None of these types of clothing is bought out of necessity or purely for comfort, anyone choosing clothing like this is aware of what they're showing and choosing to do so.

Before I get flamed, please note I've not aimed this post at either gender, both do it. If you still fancy flaming me, please do a forum search for an old post on men going topless in shops, have a read through and see how many of the comments policing what a man can or can't wear that you agree with and then consider if you have double standards. "

Or.... Wear whatever you want.

Everything else is their problem, not yours.

By *erence IIMan  over a year ago

Irrelevant

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

What she said "

Totally agree with this, my partner has large breasts. She doesn't like unwanted attention, she runs and she works out in the gym and manages to do both without wearing the type of clothing that begs for attention. I totally agree that women should be able to work out without being sexualised but I think only a fool would suggest that no women deliberately choose clothes designed to sexualise themselves.

» Add a new message to this topic